Out of the Pot and into the Fire

The 6th campaign.
Dirk Pitt
First Lieutenant

Post by Dirk Pitt » Fri May 16, 2008 7:09 pm

"Ok first. Lets move out. Stay sharp. Fox take point. The rest of you keep your eyes open. These fuckers are going to be confused and pissed with out their queen" He said.

James started slowly walking towards the nest watching the corners and shadows.

Cpl Dirk Pitt
First squad leader

Gear
Pulse Rifle w/ 4 grenades, 8 canister shells
M1911 Colt .45 caliber Sidearm
Smoke Grenade x2
KBAR Combat Knife
Portable Welder
Ithaca Shotgun

Non Combat Equipment
Zippo lighter
Cigarettes

gunstealler
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Post by gunstealler » Fri May 16, 2008 7:14 pm

Jerome kept a lookout on his motion detector he knew the xeno bugs are disorganize but they are still deadly

Roll:Motion detector/ awareness
img]http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg18 ... 428yb2.png[/img]
PFC J.Hor
3rd Div. 2nd Reg. 8th Platoon Cue Balls
Radio Operator
been to hell and back

"game over man game over" hudson my idol

Dire Wolf
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Master Gunnery Sergeant

Post by Dire Wolf » Fri May 16, 2008 8:28 pm

Erik walked into the dropship, filling every possible pouch and pocket with magazines. He filled his '41s internal magazine with buck shot shells, he brought a helluva lotta inciendiaries..... they did not cause a deadly spray of acid when the hit a xeno. After that, Erik moved to the most important part, he grabbed a new body armor chest plate and donned it.

After that he was practically Dugan's shadow, the last thing he wanted to do was be left behind and cut off. He was still watching his corners, the shadows, and the ceilings. He did not want to be suprised "Sergeant Simovic, are we using the same plan as last time?"

((OOC: Sorry for not posting for awhile, so I had to go back a bit to say that I have restocked, just making sure))
Hans Steiner

Erika
Second Lieutenant

Post by Erika » Fri May 16, 2008 8:44 pm

Erika was ready. She carried extra ammunition and some extra grenades.

She had checked her M56 and all systems: everything worked normally.

She checked for the water and medical kid: OK also.

OOC: in France we have the acronym PATRACDR to remember all the things needed before leaving for a mission.
* P = personnel (who will realise the mission, with what kind of vehicles...)
* A = armement (what kind of weapon/s is/are required)
* T = tenue (what kind of uniform and what kind of things are needed: is it winter? Summer? What kind of protections?)
* R = radio (what kind of communication means and check if it works before leaving)
* A = alimentation (food and water)
* C = commandement (what is the chain of command of the group/unit)
* D = déroulement prévu (what kind of mission, what is the end state, what are the intermediate objectivesm how long will the mission last...)
* R = rendez vous (place and time of the meeting to leave for the mission)
Erika HOFFMANN
SMARTGUNNER

Corporal Hicks
Major

Post by Corporal Hicks » Fri May 16, 2008 9:59 pm

Roberts loaded up his pulse rifle up with buckshot rounds, and grabbed a bandolier of incindiaries. He couldn't stop thinking about Dugan's remark. Veterans. He was a veteran now, which seemed so different from a year ago when he was the new guy on point in the tunnel. Now most of those men, those veterans, were dead or incapacitated. It didn't seem right at all. What used to be the quiet reliable squadleader, Dugan, was now the tough battle-hardened Sergeant. The old battle-hardened Sergeant, Honeysett, was now the WO that stayed in the dropship and facilitated. And him, the talkative new-guy with the big gun, had taken the place of the quiet reliable squadleader. he wondered if he would live long enough to see enough of his friends die that he would become the Sergeant. He hoped not.
ImageSgtMaj. Danny Sykes - Platoon NCO
USCM Special Forces Recon Team
Serial Number: D26/TQ6.3.48412E9
Image Image Image Image Image Image

Morse
Captain

Post by Morse » Fri May 16, 2008 10:10 pm

After Dugan had finished speaking, Morse hurried to the dropship, and unloaded another stretcher from it, he needed another one, since Winter was sitting on his other one. He grabbed 3 more clips of M41A, and placed one of them inside of his weapon, as he hadnt reloaded. He also re stocked on Morphine as he had used quite a bit on them, and grabbed 2 more cantines and had em filled up with water, and re filled his previous one, Giving him a total of three cantines of water. That should last them, he thought. He checked his medical gear to make sure it was still working. His medical scanner was still working ok, and he had plenty of everything else. So as far as he could figure he was ready

Ret and Stet over here, im good to keep you guys alive

<tag anyone
Image-SSG Allen Morse - Squad Leader
-3rd Bn, 2nd Reg, 1st Co, 8th Plt
- DEVIL DAWG
- M41A Pulse Rifle - M4 Pistol - Med Kit
Image Image Image Image

Dugan
First Lieutenant

Post by Dugan » Fri May 16, 2008 10:46 pm

Dugan had moved back into the dropship and grabbed a new pair of armoured leg greaves to replace the ones he'd had to discard ealier. Moving up to form up with Robert's squad they started moving out back into the station depths.
Dire Wolf wrote:"Sergeant Simovic, are we using the same plan as last time?"

"This is Morrison's gig now, so I'll confirm with him".

He then clicked the command channel open. "Morrison whats the plan, any particular formation? Initially we were going to use some Sentry Guns and Claymores to place outside the nest and then send in a squad to draw out the Xeno's into their fire arcs, while another squad grabbed the MIA's".
Image Ssg Dugan Simovic, Platoon Sergeant                 
ImageImage

Kurosaki, Ichigo
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Post by Kurosaki, Ichigo » Fri May 16, 2008 10:50 pm

Petrova walked with the rest of trick shots. He suddenly was struck by an idea.

"Staff Sergeant Dugan, can you check the MIAs life readings?"

"Jonnson, what do you want me?"

"Well, Well, Well. If it's not Schrodder from boot. Looks like your my loader"

Sergeant 黒崎、イチゴ
Third Squad Leader
3rd Bn, 2nd Reg, 1st Co, 8th Plt
M41A Pulse Rifle

Tyler Ishizawa
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Master Gunnery Sergeant

Post by Tyler Ishizawa » Fri May 16, 2008 11:18 pm

[quote=""Dirk Pitt""]"Ok first. Lets move out. Stay sharp. Fox take point. The rest of you keep your eyes open. These fuckers are going to be confused and pissed with out their queen" He said.

James started slowly walking towards the nest watching the corners and shadows.

[/quote]

Tyler followed his new squad leader back into the darkness of the station. He was feeling a little better as he had the chance to rest up and take a few bites out of his beloved USCM cornbread. While most marines hated it, Tyler loved it.

He was starting to feel less tense than before, now that they had killed the queen, the remaining xenos would likely be in confusion. But they were still dangerous, and so, Tyler remained vigilant, scanning around him both with his eyes and the tracker.

ImageCorporal Tyler Ishizawa, 3rd Squad

Dire Wolf
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Master Gunnery Sergeant

Post by Dire Wolf » Sat May 17, 2008 12:58 am

[quote=""Dugan""]
"This is Morrison's gig now, so I'll confirm with him".

[/quote]

"Alright, atleast the Queen is dead, it would have to make it a little easier on us.." Erik said as he checked his ammo counter, it read 95, a good number. He often found himself not trusting machines though, so he took the magazine out and did a quick visual check to make sure that their were in fact bullets in the magazine. Erik was happy to find that the ammo counter was not wrong, the little holes at the top of the magazine gave proof that their were 95 slugs in the box mag.

[quote=""Private""]
"Well, Well, Well. If it's not Schrodder from boot. Looks like your my loader"

[/quote]

"Hey, who would have thought? A German and a Russian working together?" Erik was glad to see another face from boot, he then chuckled a bit "When am I gonna get my $20 Petrova?" Schrodder began to watch anything large enough for one of those things to hide in. He scanned the shadows, the crevaces, the ceilings, and he checked all of his corners. "Machines break, your eyes and ears dont mein freund" He thought to himself, he did not trust the motion sensor, anything with half a brain could fool it by moving slowly.

(OOC: Magazine=Clip, I just happen to like saying magazine, because every time I hear or read 'clip' I think of a stripper clip, no, its not something that dances on a pole. It is something that you put into the magazine of a rifle to load it faster, it puts in 10 rounds faster than a human could manually put one in.)
Hans Steiner

Kurosaki, Ichigo
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Post by Kurosaki, Ichigo » Sat May 17, 2008 1:07 am

Petrova looked at Schrodder.

"Man, it was a draw."

Sergeant 黒崎、イチゴ
Third Squad Leader
M41A Pulse Rifle

Sgt_Cartwright
Chief Warrant Officer 4

Post by Sgt_Cartwright » Sat May 17, 2008 2:30 am

Ward moved slowly, checking his corners and the ceiling. He had gotten a new shoulder lamp and was putting it to good use, illuminating the passageway ahead. The last thing he needed was a lack of proper illumination. He had stocked up on ammunition, enough to last him against an army, so to speak. His Pulse Rifle was fully loaded, so was his VP-70 sidearm. A fresh magazine had been inserted into the weapon. He remembered recruit training and remembered the Master Gunny making them recite, "This Is My Rifle" before lights' out.

"Yo, I say it was a bullshit draw. You know I woulda won! Right, Schrodder?" Ward said, grinning.

Ward could not see any hostiles, which he was exceedingly happy for. He did not wish to face those xenomorphic bastards just yet. He clicked his communications to the platoon channel.

"Ward, reportin' in. I got nothing on visuals and IR is completely clear. Over."

(roll observation and sense danger & shoulder lamp)
img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v302/ ... fmedal.gif[/img]
Private J. Ward
0311: Rifleman
3/2, 8th Platoon
U.S. Colonial Marine Corps

Morse
Captain

Post by Morse » Sat May 17, 2008 5:53 am

Sgt_Cartwright wrote: "Yo, I say it was a bullshit draw. You know I woulda won! Right, Schrodder?" Ward said, grinning.
)
Oh ya, you'd a won alright, and your prize woulda been a rapid slash and an acid Bath Morse said laughing

<tag Ward

Morse was still concerned about a few things, if they kept up at this rate, they werent gonna have enough people to help the wounded out, cus everyone'd be to messed up to move, and he could only do so much. But he sure as hell was gonna do everything he could
Image-SSG Allen Morse - Squad Leader
-3rd Bn, 2nd Reg, 1st Co, 8th Plt
- DEVIL DAWG
- M41A Pulse Rifle - M4 Pistol - Med Kit
Image Image Image Image

Kurosaki, Ichigo
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Post by Kurosaki, Ichigo » Sat May 17, 2008 8:12 am

Petrova didn't crack a smile, or even talk. He had a very bad feeling about the MIAs.
Sergeant 黒崎、イチゴ
Third Squad Leader
M41A Pulse Rifle

Dugan
First Lieutenant

Post by Dugan » Sat May 17, 2008 12:58 pm

Private wrote:Petrova walked with the rest of trick shots. He suddenly was struck by an idea.

"Staff Sergeant Dugan, can you check the MIAs life readings?"

"Already done so, they are still alive just with elevated pulse rates".
Image Ssg Dugan Simovic, Platoon Sergeant                 
ImageImage

Return to “USCM 1.0 - False Cross Campaign”