Turn 6 Science gone Wild

The 6th campaign.
Dirk Pitt
First Lieutenant

Turn 6 Science gone Wild

Post by Dirk Pitt » Thu Jan 31, 2008 5:16 pm

[quote=""Dugan""]
Simovic spoke up to the rest of the men "This time we take no weapons, don't want a repeat of last time we went on leave together!".

Simovic then started making his way into Keystone stations main shopping area, keeping a look out for a bar.

[/quote]

Dirk smiled. That had been a close one that night. "No problem, but I ain't going into a dark alley again"
Cpl Dirk Pitt
First squad leader

Gear
Pulse Rifle w/ 4 grenades, 8 canister shells
M1911 Colt .45 caliber Sidearm
Smoke Grenade x2
KBAR Combat Knife
Portable Welder
Ithaca Shotgun

Non Combat Equipment
Zippo lighter
Cigarettes

Pale Rider
Major

Turn 6 Science gone Wild

Post by Pale Rider » Thu Jan 31, 2008 6:28 pm

OOC: There is not a bar per se, but there is a local water hole. Remember that you all are not on a planet, but are instead on something akin to the deathstar. So no alleys, but there are dark corners, etc.
GM

Image Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image

Dwin Vo-Stray
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Turn 6 Science gone Wild

Post by Dwin Vo-Stray » Thu Jan 31, 2008 8:51 pm

"Yeah sure, as long as you drink Orange Juice". Simovic said laughing.

“Gee thanks Sarge!â€
vt. Malcolm Rose
Medic
3rd Squad 'Break Shots'
3rd Battalion, 2nd Regiment, 8th Platoon 'The Easy Eights'
United States Colonial Marines

kgk26
Private

Turn 6 Science gone Wild

Post by kgk26 » Fri Feb 01, 2008 12:44 am

[quote=""HeavyGlenn""]"Greetings good sir" said Dr Ian Donaldson with his muffled voice, actually smiling under his mask, walking up to the mans bed and picks up the reports, reading through them briefly before hanging them back, he didnt offer to shake the mans hand at all.

Gently he folded his arms but quickly unfolded them and motioned with his hand on the man. "So Private Spurlock, I see that you're awake. Tell me, where you been and what do you remember?" His voice was cold and uncaring, acting like nothing mattered but actually could barely stand still, wanting to know everthing the man knew.[/quote]

Kyle looked at the man, then looked down at the ground, then back up again, "I don't remember much" he says, "my memory, It's, it's all pretty fucked up, he pauses to take a breath. "My squad, we, we were inspecting a site for a possible military installation on some planet none of us ever heard of, We were sent in with some woman", he looks up as he searches for a name,"Anne, he name was Anne". Kyle clutches the side of the bed,"I was injured early on and was sent back to the ship for treatment", he says with a hint of anger in his voice. "Later on, Anne came back to the ship, she had a civilian with her, a child", he exhales and scratches his neck, "The last thing I recall, was getting in a hypersleep capsule and going to sleep".

Kyle takes a look to his left and looks back up, "I also remember something about Dragons", he says.

rivate Kyle Spurlock
3rd Battalion, 2nd Regiment, 8th Platoon
2nd Squad Dead Shots, Rifleman

HeavyGlenn
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Turn 6 Science gone Wild

Post by HeavyGlenn » Fri Feb 01, 2008 5:14 am

Something about dragons huh? Did this Anne bring them with her? Where they her pets? Come on tell me more damnit!

The doctor shouted, clearly not impressed about the mans answers, wanting more. His face red with anger!
an Donaldson

kgk26
Private

Turn 6 Science gone Wild

Post by kgk26 » Fri Feb 01, 2008 6:23 am

Kyle stood up, he just woke from a long sleep, he didn't know where he was, where his squad is, how long he was in the sleep capsule, or what the hell is going on, but the last thing he needed, was for some ignorant son of a bitch doctor to be screaming at him. "Like I said, I don't remember much" he says in a calm voice, "Now, if we're done here, I'd really appreciate it if you would direct me to the bathrooms, I really need to take a shit". he says with a slight mocking tone.
rivate Kyle Spurlock
3rd Battalion, 2nd Regiment, 8th Platoon
2nd Squad Dead Shots, Rifleman

Dugan
First Lieutenant

Turn 6 Science gone Wild

Post by Dugan » Fri Feb 01, 2008 2:32 pm

[quote=""Dwin Vo-Stray""]
"Yeah sure, as long as you drink Orange Juice". Simovic said laughing.
[/quote]

Laughing at Hollows comment he turned to look at the two senior men, “What did happen the last time you were on leave?â€
Image Ssg Dugan Simovic, Platoon Sergeant                 
ImageImage

Dirk Pitt
First Lieutenant

Turn 6 Science gone Wild

Post by Dirk Pitt » Fri Feb 01, 2008 6:05 pm

[quote=""Dugan""]
Simovic thought back to that night it had been a bit of a blur to him due to being in the depths of drug use, in a feeble attempt to try and push away the horrors he'd been through. "Dirks the best person to fill you in on it I missed most of th action, but it involved a group of gang bangers and then Dirk taking a bullet in the head".
[/quote]

Dirk looked at Rose with a small smile. He lit a cigaret "Well I'll tell you what I remember." He said blowing out the smoke." Roberts and his girlfriend Fox had an arguement. I think Roberts tried to wear one of Fox's dresses or something. Fox left and we got booted out of the hotel room we had rented. Roberts and I went looking for Fox and found him fighting a gang. Well, we went to help, joined the fight and I got shot in the head. It got me just below the hair line over my left eye. Then Jonsson came out of no where with a machetie. He got shot in the gut. In the end, Jonsson and I got to ride to the hospital with some smokin hot EMTs and Fox and Roberts kissed and made up" When he was done he could hardly keep from laughing. It was mostly true he thought.
Cpl Dirk Pitt
First squad leader

Gear
Pulse Rifle w/ 4 grenades, 8 canister shells
M1911 Colt .45 caliber Sidearm
Smoke Grenade x2
KBAR Combat Knife
Portable Welder
Ithaca Shotgun

Non Combat Equipment
Zippo lighter
Cigarettes

Apachetear
Second Lieutenant

Turn 6 Science gone Wild

Post by Apachetear » Sat Feb 02, 2008 1:01 pm

Jacob heard the word dragons and his eyes widened

"Private, when you're back...tell me all about these 'dragons'" He called after the retreating figure.

Why did this platoon always run into those goddamn aliens?!
Pvt. Jacob "smiles" Honeysett

Pulse Rifle
Shotgun
Pistol
8" Dagger
12" Shortsword

Return to “USCM 1.0 - False Cross Campaign”