Turn 34

The 1st Eightballs campaign
Zafubern
Sergeant
Sergeant

Turn 34

Post by Zafubern » Tue Aug 29, 2006 6:37 pm

pants wrote:"Private Pyro, I admire your enthusiasm but your orders are to deal with any wounded that may be aboard the lifeboat. As well as that you should always bring your rifle with you! It's the only thing you can trust, apart from your fellow marines, and it should never leave your side! Return to your station and retrieve your rifle, then come back here. We might need the extra fire power, however you are not to fire unless I give the order. Do you hear me marine?"

Nick waited for Pvt Pyro's answer before turning to Pfc Bojan.
"Sorry and roger that sarge. I thought since I would be going back, I might as well just bring my medical stuffs along. I brought along my trusty combat knife to defend myself just incase too."

Zarb went back to the aid station after giving his reply to the Sergeant and brought along his first aid kit just in case. He returned to the station and retrieved his rifle along with the 4 magazines. He loaded one into this rifle and set it to safe mode. Once he was done, he brought his first-aid kit, his rifle and himself and went back to the squad.

Pale Rider
Major

Turn 34

Post by Pale Rider » Wed Aug 30, 2006 10:13 am

He could vaguely make out movement to the rear of the lifeboat.
Once the rest of the squad had made it into the lifeboat, James moved into the direction of the movement. The smoke was clearing slightly as it made its way out of the open hatch.
GM

Image Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image

StConstantine
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Turn 34

Post by StConstantine » Wed Aug 30, 2006 11:20 pm

Con Alexander scaned the lifeboat trying to see through the smoke, looking for any movement tha might present a threat. He checked his motion tracker again while holding his rifle one handed pointing in the direction of movement.

Con looked at James "Alright birdy boy, what are our orders?"
PFC Karl Sarafian
Combat Engineer
"Boom"

AstroBoy
Chief Warrant Officer 2

Turn 34

Post by AstroBoy » Thu Aug 31, 2006 8:25 am

"You ready for this, Pfc Bojan?"
To this, Bojan replied, "Yes sir. But i dont think we're gonna see too much action are we? I just hope we dont hurt our backs carrying stuff."

Bojan stayed close to his sergeant and teh rest of the squad to be on hand if needed.
William Jones

Pale Rider
Major

Turn 34

Post by Pale Rider » Thu Aug 31, 2006 10:35 am

Con looked at James "Alright birdy boy, what are our orders?"
"That's Birdy boy, Sir to you!" James said with a grin on his face. He looked at the two other Marines within the confines of the lifeboat. "Okay fellas, I am going to move in and make sure the location is secure, once we have ascertained that I want you to call Sarge so they can come in and get these vics out."

James cautiously advanced through the smoke, again squatting over to present as small a target as possible. Smoke seemed to be pouring out of an overhead location. "Madam, this L. Cpl. James Screaming Eagle of the USCM, I am here to help you." He reached a gloved hand out and touched the woman on her shoulder.
GM

Image Image Image

pants
Chief Warrant Officer 5

Turn 34

Post by pants » Thu Aug 31, 2006 12:16 pm

"Yes sir. But i dont think we're gonna see too much action are we? I just hope we dont hurt our backs carrying stuff."
"A truer word was never spoken Pfc Bojan. Either way we still get paid, it's just we are less likely to catch a bullet carrying stuff around instead of clearing out the lifeboat. Safer, but boring."

L Cpl Morrison and Pfc Gagarin stood at the front of second squad ready to go, keyed up for first squad to signal the all clear, with the rest of second squad, including Nick, standing directly behind them.

"You know what gets me marines?" Nick spoke loud enough so the whole of second squad could hear him "It's the waiting. It's the time right before everything starts going to hell. I'm fine once the bullets start flying but the time before that I'm a bundle of nerves and find myself babbling, kind of like this...."

Nick's voice trailed off as the smoke began to clear.
Zoe Barr
Chief Petty Officer

HeavyGlenn
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Turn 34

Post by HeavyGlenn » Thu Aug 31, 2006 1:29 pm

Ronald stood on his spot, looking around slightly and yawned once again, he thumbed the smartgun as he studied the location, he was pretty sure that nothing hostile was alive and were half awake in his guarding, feeling slightly bored even...
an Donaldson

Return to “USCM 1.0 - Andromeda Campaign”