Turn 36

The 1st Eightballs campaign
pants
Chief Warrant Officer 5

Turn 36

Post by pants » Tue Sep 12, 2006 10:45 am

"I'll be going in with second squad with you."
"Sir, yes sir! It'll be good to have an extra gun when we go in, plus you can deal with the VIP as well, cause I'm sure he's gonna have a lot to say!" The grimace on Nicks face showed exactly what he thought about having to deal with the VIP by himself.
"Sergeant, do I have the squad's motion tracker?", asked Bojan
"You want it, you got it Bojan. Keep an eye on it when we're inside and if the LT is right we'll have to be careful about something popping out of the floor, so if anything starts setting the tracker off you're to bring it to my attention straight away. We don't want any nasty surprises, that we aren't responsible for, do we?"
Zoe Barr
Chief Petty Officer

Zafubern
Sergeant
Sergeant

Turn 36

Post by Zafubern » Wed Sep 13, 2006 8:40 pm

AstroBoy wrote:Pfc Bojan nodded in agreement to what Sgt Steel said; it was sound and simple. He glanced over his equipment again, turned to Pvt Pyro and said, "If you dont know what your supposed to be doing, copy someone who looks like they do until you can ask someone, better that than not doing anything.".

Bojan was uncertain of being paired with Pyro, he could see that the private had good intentions, but green troops against an unidentified enemy was not a good mix in Bojan's view.
Pyro could sense the uneasiness from Pfc Bojan and thought it might have something to do with the earlier incident onboard the space ship and him being a greehorn.
"Don't worry Pfc Bojan, although I may be new and this is my first mission, I am quite a sharpshooter myself. I aced all of the marksmanship tests during basic combat training. As for medical missions, the medical school has some lessons in which we had to treat wounded dummies and real people acting as wounded under pressure and there was once when we had to do all that while the instructors were firing live rounds above our heads." Pyro hoped that would help to calm and allay the fears and uneasiness of the Pfc.
pants wrote: Pfc Bojan you'll be working with Pvt Pyro and Pfc Gagarin you're with me."

"Pvt Pyro, Pfc Bojan has more experience in actual combat than you, so when he says something listen to it. Remember Pyro your first job is to keep your squad mates alive and in this case the best way of doing that is to make sure you keep your eyes open and shoot straight if we come into contact with enemy forces. If someone gets injured wait until we secure the area or break contact before working on them. Just get them stable and once we're secure that's when you start patching them up properly."

"Once we are down we are going to move pretty quickly to secure the VIP and the rest of the survivors, not quickly enough that we walk into any traps any survivng cultists might have set upthough, so you and Pvt Pyro will have to watch each others backs. You guys will be leading the way after first squad, they'll be going in first, and me and Pfc Gargarin will be making sure our exit is clear. Any questions?"
"Roger that sarge," Pyro was kind of relived that he would be not the last man for the mission as it is kinda scary to be the last person, you never know what may spring up upon you from the rear.

HeavyGlenn
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Turn 36

Post by HeavyGlenn » Thu Sep 14, 2006 5:57 am

Ronald turned towards Constantine and Jacob, a large grin was on his lips for the first time and he made a V sign on his hand. "Lets beat everthing down there and save every god damn person and make ourselves the greatest soldiers to have ever joined the USCM!" He shouted slightly and then starting laughing, trying to hide his nervosity.
an Donaldson

StConstantine
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Turn 36

Post by StConstantine » Thu Sep 14, 2006 9:31 am

Ronald turned towards Constantine and Jacob, a large grin was on his lips for the first time and he made a V sign on his hand. "Lets beat everthing down there and save every god damn person and make ourselves the greatest soldiers to have ever joined the USCM!" He shouted slightly and then starting laughing, trying to hide his nervosity.
"Mate i'm right behind you all the way" Con said readying his weapons "they won't even see us coming. Hey how did you know my real name Ronnie? I haven't been called that since when I lived with my parents."
"Oh well" said Con acknowledging Ronald's distress about the dragons "as long as i'm aloud to shoot nothing is getting within a ten meter radius of me. Or for that matter my squad and I intend to always keep my word.
PFC Karl Sarafian
Combat Engineer
"Boom"

AstroBoy
Chief Warrant Officer 2

Turn 36

Post by AstroBoy » Thu Sep 14, 2006 9:38 am

"Don't worry Pfc Bojan"
Bojan nodded with a smile to Pyro and replied, "Its good to hear that, nice to know if i get hit you can fix me while you're getting shot at. Do you know how to ue a motion tracker?"
William Jones

Zafubern
Sergeant
Sergeant

Turn 36

Post by Zafubern » Thu Sep 14, 2006 8:54 pm

AstroBoy wrote:
"Don't worry Pfc Bojan"
Bojan nodded with a smile to Pyro and replied, "Its good to hear that, nice to know if i get hit you can fix me while you're getting shot at. Do you know how to ue a motion tracker?"
"Well, I do know how to operate and read it but I am not very adept with it as it isn't my area of speciality."

Return to “USCM 1.0 - Andromeda Campaign”