Turn 49

The 1st Eightballs campaign
StConstantine
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Turn 49

Post by StConstantine » Wed Dec 06, 2006 9:12 pm

"Hey- Private Squirrel, don't hog that brandy. Or that.... cleaning fluid? What is that?"
Chucking the brandy at Morrison, Con pulled out a shoe brush dropped some of the monnshine on his boots and started to shine his boots with the potent liquid. "Yep" he said smiling "Cleaning fluid"
PFC Karl Sarafian
Combat Engineer
"Boom"

Jocke
Chief Warrant Officer 5

Turn 49

Post by Jocke » Fri Dec 08, 2006 11:11 am

StConstantine wrote:Chucking the brandy at Morrison, Con pulled out a shoe brush dropped some of the monnshine on his boots and started to shine his boots with the potent liquid. "Yep" he said smiling "Cleaning fluid"

"Nice" Morrison said as he took another sip from his bottle "remind me to never drink from your canteen, ok?"

Morrison then returned his attention to his gear, making sure it was spotless.
LcCpl Conrad Heart

Grambo
Sergeant
Sergeant

Turn 49

Post by Grambo » Fri Dec 08, 2006 5:23 pm

Dar headed to medical to get checked... thoroughly. He ached for a shower, but knew that it was more important to get checked medically first. Once out of med, he would burn all the shower time they'd let him get away with...
FC Dar Vaughan
Recon Section - Scout
3rd Battalion, 2nd Regiment, 8th Platoon

StConstantine
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Turn 49

Post by StConstantine » Sat Dec 09, 2006 5:35 am

"Nice" Morrison said as he took another sip from his bottle "remind me to never drink from your canteen, ok?"
"Hey this stuff is grunt fluid" Con said, stowing the flask back into his pack "it does basically everything"

"I'm gonna go see the medic and see if i can nick me someasprine for my bloody head"
PFC Karl Sarafian
Combat Engineer
"Boom"

Return to “USCM 1.0 - Andromeda Campaign”