Nick
Administrator
Administrator

Turn 8 Recon squad

Post by Nick » Mon Jan 29, 2007 11:01 am

Date: 17th August, 2080AD, 2100 UT
Operation: Training Op
Mission timer: 04:06:00

Eagle approached the assasin. She had stumbled backwards and was leaning towards a tree, feebly clutching her arm in a vain attempt to stop the gushing blood. Splinters of bone portruded through her black shirt. The rain splashed down on her from the trees above and the blood mixed with the water as it passed her arm.

The female had removed her nightvision goggles, the silenced weapon she had held onto laid a few feet away in the mud. Her face was ghastly white and her lips had a blueish tone to them. Her eyelids hard compressed and her mouth a thin line. Black locks of soaked hair was glued to her forehead.

As eagle approached she opened her eyes, wide in fear.

Site admin

Pale Rider
Major

Turn 8 Recon squad

Post by Pale Rider » Mon Jan 29, 2007 4:11 pm

James approached the woman cautiously. This was his first mission in which they had actually opened fire on a human. He new humans were the most deadly of preys since they could reason.
"Sarge, we have taken down the would be assassin. I would suggest we get her immediate medical attention so we don't loose her out right. Gamma do you still have her covered?" James manuevered himself so that he was not in Bojan's line of sight. And advanced on the female, his weapon aimed on her. He reached down and picked up her silenced weapon.
"Ma'am we are going to stop the bleeding and then you are going to explain what you are doing on a training mission with a silenced weapon."
GM

Image Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image

AstroBoy
Chief Warrant Officer 2

Turn 8 Recon squad

Post by AstroBoy » Mon Jan 29, 2007 10:04 pm

Gamma do you still have her covered?
"Yes sir", Bojan replied. "I'm keeping an eye on the tower too in case she has some friends." He hoped the woman didn't die so they could get answers out of her.
William Jones

pants
Chief Warrant Officer 5

Turn 8 Recon squad

Post by pants » Tue Jan 30, 2007 9:08 am

Code: Select all

"Copy that November Five Five. We are right on top of you and will take charge of the assassin. Are there any other hostiles in the area?" 

<Tag Eagle> 
Zoe Barr
Chief Petty Officer

Nick
Administrator
Administrator

Turn 8 Recon squad

Post by Nick » Tue Jan 30, 2007 10:17 am

"Fuck you..." the woman replied through gritted teeth to James

{tag eagle}
Site admin

Grambo
Sergeant
Sergeant

Turn 8 Recon squad

Post by Grambo » Wed Jan 31, 2007 4:07 am

Dar stayed on position, scanning for others while Bojan dropped the assassin. As Eagle approached the wounded woman, Dar pivoted to the left further, and watched the flank, knowing the other side was equally covered by the rest of the team. He didn't want any potential partner to get a drop on them.
FC Dar Vaughan
Recon Section - Scout
3rd Battalion, 2nd Regiment, 8th Platoon

Pale Rider
Major

Turn 8 Recon squad

Post by Pale Rider » Wed Jan 31, 2007 11:22 am

"Fuck you..." the woman replied through gritted teeth to James
Continuing forward James shook his head reproachingly, "Now that was not a nice thing to say. I can stand here and let you bleed to death, or you can stop your pissing and moaning and let me take care of your arm. If I had wanted you dead, I could have had my man put a bullet through the back of your head just as easily." When James had reached the woman he carefully stripped her gunbelt off of her and then patted her down for any other weapons. "Oh, and lady any false move and my friend with the gun will be ending this."

GM

Image Image Image

Nick
Administrator
Administrator

Turn 8 Recon squad

Post by Nick » Wed Jan 31, 2007 3:28 pm

"I'm dead anyway" the female grunted
Site admin

Pale Rider
Major

Turn 8 Recon squad

Post by Pale Rider » Wed Jan 31, 2007 6:07 pm

James, reached out and began to put pressure on the artery. Hoping to stem the blood. "What do you mean you are dead anyway? We can save your life. Might loose the arm though." He began to examine her, checking the rest of her for any sign of other punctures or other injuries.
GM

Image Image Image

Nick
Administrator
Administrator

Turn 8 Recon squad

Post by Nick » Wed Jan 31, 2007 6:29 pm

The woman managed a weak grin. "You don't understand...I am already dead...and so are you...kiss yer ass goodbye soldier boy" The woman took a staggering breath.

Suddenly the raining stopped completely.

"...they are coming..." the woman whispered.

Site admin

Pale Rider
Major

Turn 8 Recon squad

Post by Pale Rider » Wed Jan 31, 2007 7:28 pm

"Alright, boys. I think the crap is fixing to start flying. I want all of you to hall ass to the tower. I repeat haul ass to the tower. If it moves and it doesn't like one of the Easy Eights give them one warning to kiss the ground." He grabbed the woman and threw her over his shoulders and hustled to the tower.
Clicking over to the command channel, "Listen up Easy Eights command, this Lance Corporal James Screaming Eagle. I am making a small but serious executive decision. I want all able bodied personnel to fall back to the tower. I don't know who or what is coming down, but my would be assassin has declared us all as being dead. We have been setup from the get go. We are probably being used as test subjects for those officials that met us when we got back to the ship from last mission. Sarge, LT sorry for pulling rank, but we have no choice and I feel the tower is the most defensible location. Pull out all survivors from the training team and fall back to the tower. Collect all armament along the way. You can bust my ass after the mission if you so choose. This is Lance Corporal James Screaming Eagle out."
Clicking over to Honeysett's channel on the fly, "Jacob, get your men in and secure the tower. That is an order soldier."
Last edited by Pale Rider on Thu Feb 01, 2007 11:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
GM

Image Image Image

AstroBoy
Chief Warrant Officer 2

Turn 8 Recon squad

Post by AstroBoy » Wed Jan 31, 2007 8:53 pm

I want all of you to hall ass to the tower.
Bojan stood up from his firing position and started heading towards the tower.
William Jones

Apachetear
Second Lieutenant

Turn 8 Recon squad

Post by Apachetear » Wed Jan 31, 2007 10:45 pm

Code: Select all

[quote="Apachetear"]

Comming back, Jacob was laughing with the adrenaline, it was a weirdly sinister laugh verging on bein a cackle...life could deal you the shittest hands.

"I'm on my way Jim - running as you speak - kinda came to that decision as well"[/quote]
Pvt. Jacob "smiles" Honeysett

Pulse Rifle
Shotgun
Pistol
8" Dagger
12" Shortsword

Pale Rider
Major

Turn 8 Recon squad

Post by Pale Rider » Thu Feb 01, 2007 11:23 am

"Roger that Jacob," James grinned himself as he saw the marines of 1st Squad breaking through the tree line in a run for the tower. "Dar and Bob, I want that sentry gun to the top of the tower and set up for manuel firing if at all possible. If not Bojan we need to get the control turned over to us with the computer."
He grunted as he ran with the weight of the woman. There was five yards remaining between him and the tower.
GM

Image Image Image

Return to “USCM 1.0 - Barnard's Star Campaign”