The 2nd Eightballs campaign
bull30548
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Turn 8 Rifle squad 2

Post by bull30548 » Wed Jan 31, 2007 6:46 pm

Date: 17th August, 2080AD,
Operation: Training Op

"Damn bastards guess that's what i get for being civil. Ok Wolf I think we encountered the text book definition of hostile. Let's light 'em up." Leaning his pulse rifle around the corner he gives a return 5 round burst then nods to Wolf to do what he sees fit moving a little ways from the frame to give the big man and his big gun room.

ergeant Gavin 'Wrench' Jones
Section B Second Squad
Squad Leader
3rd Battalion 2nd Regiment 8th Platoon
"Easy Eights"

Pale Rider
Major

Turn 8 Rifle squad 2

Post by Pale Rider » Wed Jan 31, 2007 9:12 pm

Code: Select all

"Listen up Easy Eights command, this Lance Corporal James Screaming Eagle. I am making a small but serious executive decision. I want all able bodied personnel to fall back to the tower. I don't know who or what is coming down, but my would be assassin has declared us all as being dead. We have been setup from the get go. We are probably being used as test subjects for those officials that met us when we got back to the ship from last mission. Sarge, LT sorry for pulling rank, but we have no choice and I feel the tower is the most defensible location. Pull out all survivors from the training team and fall back to the tower. Collect all armament along the way. You can bust my ass after the mission if you so choose. This is Lance Corporal James Screaming Eagle out." 
GM

Image Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image

bull30548
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Turn 8 Rifle squad 2

Post by bull30548 » Wed Jan 31, 2007 10:29 pm

"Fuck it. Mckenzie take this and keep an eye on the perimeter. When the Lt and Corporal get here give them the motion tracker and cover our rear." Handing Mckenzie the motion tracker setting it back at default.

"Wolf give me some cover fire I am going in low and crawl my way to those assholes. They show you anything blow it off of them I don't give a damn if it a general's star. As soon as I am in position haul ass up there and give me support. Guess MOUT training going to come in handy after all. Shoot and Scoot the whole way we got to keep them off guard. We either drive them back, out, or we just frag them. " Kneeling down he gives another 5 shot burst from the pulse rifle and rolls to the floor of the building and begins the long crawl up the hall.
Clicking on his radio and whispering into it. "Just to help clarify something that been bugging me this whole time. Just how the hell was the dropship supposed to know to come pick us up? Our little comtech gear won't puch through that crap up there which means a transmitter. The only transmitter I know of is on the APC. My guess is there one in here for HQ to keep in touch with home. Perhaps another at the target base and a very off chance up in that tower. You guys ponder that while I crawl to my death here."

Keeping his sight down and eye on any good cover he can take just n case he has to. Praying to whatever power that be that he going to make it back on the ship for his courtmartial.
ergeant Gavin 'Wrench' Jones
Section B Second Squad
Squad Leader
3rd Battalion 2nd Regiment 8th Platoon
"Easy Eights"

tashw
Sergeant
Sergeant

Turn 8 Rifle squad 2

Post by tashw » Thu Feb 01, 2007 12:30 am

The running man halted immidiately as the shot sound. He was hesitating for a few seconds - Then he started sprinting like mad towards the jungle, zig zagging to make it harder to hit him.
Eileen cursed as her brief hope the runner would actually stop was dashed. "Last chance," she muttered under her breath and fired another shot, this time aimed somewhat closer to the runner.

"I said down." she yelled, now trying to line up a real shot on the sprinting figure.

nd Lieutenant Eileen Vincent
Platoon Commander
3 Bat, 2nd Reg, 8th Platoon

Jocke
Chief Warrant Officer 5

Turn 8 Rifle squad 2

Post by Jocke » Thu Feb 01, 2007 5:31 am

Morrison shook his head- the utter absurdity of having one of his junior marines negotiating, the runner, and the incoming fire had stunned him for a moment.

Looking at the man runnign towards the treeline, Morrison simply knifehanded in his general direction, and shouted "Kill that man! Now!"

He then turned his attention to the doorway, and whoever was in there.
"Wolf! Let that maneater rip! Get those bastards! Jones- less talking, more killing!" Morrison barked in his harshest NCO-voice.

He then turned towards the running man, and shot a couple of rounds after him, before he threw himself into the building, hoping to locate his men.
LcCpl Conrad Heart

Kagaroth

Turn 8 Rifle squad 2

Post by Kagaroth » Thu Feb 01, 2007 8:33 am

"Aff that, just make sure you keep your head down a bit, I'll handle these bastards in just a second," Wolf said in reply to Jones grining, He could almost feel the smell of blood coming from the room. Preparing his pulse rifle Wolf released a long burst inside, firing almost half a clip before stoping and moving from the door frame for a split second as Jones moved inside.

Damn assholes, a quick move and he was once again in front of the door firing his rifle a slow left right move from him and his fire just sweept the place the fire from his pulse rifle lid the room for a brief moment enough for him to see the mess his cover fire manage to do.

Return to “USCM 1.0 - Barnard's Star Campaign”