Turn 11 Recon/Rifle 1

The 2nd Eightballs campaign
StConstantine
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Turn 11 Recon/Rifle 1

Post by StConstantine » Fri Feb 16, 2007 11:14 pm

Looking around Con wondered aloud, "Do ya think that there maybe something of value around here? I mean all those rock painting and the telescope thing, who knows what it may be worth". Stooping down to the ground Con began searching for anything of value, any fallen trinkets or pieces of unknown technology.

(OOC: using find hidden item skill)
PFC Karl Sarafian
Combat Engineer
"Boom"

HeavyGlenn
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Turn 11 Recon/Rifle 1

Post by HeavyGlenn » Sat Feb 17, 2007 1:14 am

"Hey Con, stand still you heard the boss" shouted Ronald at Con. "The recon move first then you move can look for scraps." Ronald scratched his cheek briefly and turned around quickly, if he would dare speak he could have sworn he felt something behind him but he didnt say anything to the others... Yet
an Donaldson

Apachetear
Second Lieutenant

Turn 11 Recon/Rifle 1

Post by Apachetear » Sat Feb 17, 2007 10:21 am

HeavyGlenn wrote:"Hey Con, stand still you heard the boss" shouted Ronald at Con. "The recon move first then you move can look for scraps."
Backing up Green Jacob commed in "Yeah, Con - we're staying put right now...I want everyone in first in eyesight - remember how Gagarin just dissappeared last time? We lost visual and never saw him again..."
Pvt. Jacob "smiles" Honeysett

Pulse Rifle
Shotgun
Pistol
8" Dagger
12" Shortsword

StConstantine
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Turn 11 Recon/Rifle 1

Post by StConstantine » Sat Feb 17, 2007 9:04 pm

"Yeah, Con - we're staying put right now...I want everyone in first in eyesight - remember how Gagarin just dissappeared last time? We lost visual and never saw him again..."
"Yeah yeah sorry about that." Stopping for a second to think about Gagarin, Con couldn't help but shiver at the way he had been taken by those things the instant the marines had looked away.

"Well if we are hanging tight do you mind if i have myself a drink or something to eat? I think i may still have some Grunt Juice left over in a flask somewhere and i sure could use something to steady my hand at this point in time"
PFC Karl Sarafian
Combat Engineer
"Boom"

Apachetear
Second Lieutenant

Turn 11 Recon/Rifle 1

Post by Apachetear » Sun Feb 18, 2007 12:27 am

StConstantine wrote:
"Yeah, Con - we're staying put right now...I want everyone in first in eyesight - remember how Gagarin just dissappeared last time? We lost visual and never saw him again..."
"Yeah yeah sorry about that." Stopping for a second to think about Gagarin, Con couldn't help but shiver at the way he had been taken by those things the instant the marines had looked away.

"Well if we are hanging tight do you mind if i have myself a drink or something to eat? I think i may still have some Grunt Juice left over in a flask somewhere and i sure could use something to steady my hand at this point in time"
"As long as your sober I couldn't care less Con, keep your wits sharp eh?"

Jacob pondered for a second, and lit a cigarette.

"Actually, first squad, stay as sharp as you'd like but treat this room as a short breather, stay tight and cover ninety degrees each, I'll stay central with the Nightvision and alert people of anything i see, so form up round me - and squat down, so I don't have to peer over any of you..." Jacob eyed up the height of Green

"Recon, we found anything yet?"
Pvt. Jacob "smiles" Honeysett

Pulse Rifle
Shotgun
Pistol
8" Dagger
12" Shortsword

StConstantine
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Turn 11 Recon/Rifle 1

Post by StConstantine » Sun Feb 18, 2007 8:35 am

"As long as your sober I couldn't care less Con, keep your wits sharp eh?"
Nodding Con searched through his webbing, finding a small bottle of noxious liquid and a bar of chocolate, taking a swig and gagging at the strong "boot polish" alcahol. Re-capping the bottle Con offered it to his squad and took a bite of the chocolate.
PFC Karl Sarafian
Combat Engineer
"Boom"

pants
Chief Warrant Officer 5

Turn 11 Recon/Rifle 1

Post by pants » Mon Feb 19, 2007 9:43 am

Nick watched the interplay between first squad with a grin, even when Con took a swig from a small bottle.

"Blackhawk what have we got on the motion tracker?" Nick asked over his communit.

Steel tried to pierce the gloom of the cavern with his shoulder lamp.

"Eagle, any luck with finding us a way out of here?" asked Nick.

Zoe Barr
Chief Petty Officer

Return to “USCM 1.0 - Barnard's Star Campaign”