Turn 14

The 2nd Eightballs campaign
AstroBoy
Chief Warrant Officer 2

Turn 14

Post by AstroBoy » Thu Mar 08, 2007 7:23 am

how about you? Anything you need, besides sleep, female company, beer and a juicy steak?"
Nah, for now I've got all I need here as he pulled out his book that was heavily strapped in so as to not lose it.
William Jones

Apachetear
Second Lieutenant

Turn 14

Post by Apachetear » Thu Mar 08, 2007 7:46 am

Jocke wrote:"So, Smiles, did you get her wallet, too? Or did Con beat you on that one?" he grinned to the dynamic duo.
Catching Morrisson's eye in mock seriousness Jacob said "I looked, but it was empty...I don't think there are many shops in that jungle mind" Cracking a smile after a short while, Jacob Coughed heartily.
Pvt. Jacob "smiles" Honeysett

Pulse Rifle
Shotgun
Pistol
8" Dagger
12" Shortsword

StConstantine
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Turn 14

Post by StConstantine » Thu Mar 08, 2007 9:42 am

So, Smiles, did you get her wallet, too? Or did Con beat you on that one?" he grinned to the dynamic duo
"she had a wallet, are you freaking serious"

"oh hey i almost forgot, i was, uh, looking around, and i, uh, 'found' some documents that were intresting, they made several refrences to stuff i didn't understand but one thing caught my eye, whats the Delta Dogs thing I hear about, any thing you want to share with us corporal?"
PFC Karl Sarafian
Combat Engineer
"Boom"

pants
Chief Warrant Officer 5

Turn 14

Post by pants » Thu Mar 08, 2007 11:09 am

Morrison looked up at the hairless sarge, and ran his hand over his face before answering: "Two- McKenzie and Jones. Three if you count the dog." he said in a monotone voice.
"They got the dog? Those bastards!" said Nick a scowl on his face as he considered the inhumanity of someone capable of killing an animal. Granted the animal was trained to track down people and rip their arms and legs off, but it was still just an animal.

"McKenzie and Jones are both new guys right? I'll just see how they're doing and then report to the LT."

Making his way to the two injured marines, Nick looked both of them over as he approached. They were both injured badly but it was nothing the wonders of modern medicine couldn't fix.

"You two marines are gonna pull through this. The marine core produces tough bastards and thats what both of you are, with a little work from the medics you'll be back up and at them in no time!" he said to both marines.

Looking up he made eye contact with Lt Vincent and walked to where she was, away from the injured marines, and came to a stop facing her. Snapping a salute, Nick started to inform her in a low voice of what had happened.

"LT, it was a mess. Once we got to the tower we came into contact with a hostile who we managed to take prisoner but after her buddies showed up we were forced into the tower and she got geeked by her own side. It was at that point that I got a bit worried but we managed to get out of there without any significant injuries after finding a hatch that led into an underground tunnel system.

"The strangest thing though LT was that the walls of the cave system was covered in carvings and it looked like there had been people down there at some point in the past examining them. I've got to tell you LT it's starting to feel like somebodies painted a target on our backs and is trying their best to get the bulls eye. What the hell are we up against?"

There was a worried expression on his face when he had finished talking.

Zoe Barr
Chief Petty Officer

exowolf
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Turn 14

Post by exowolf » Thu Mar 08, 2007 10:27 pm

Blackhawk just sat their and took it all in. No thoughts then, just a relief. His sweat started to fade and he had realized he was a Marine now. Some training mission that stirred alot of questions in his mind. Time will tell. Time will tell...
__________________________________-
PFC Marion Windrider

"They are building a prison so we can escape..."

Jagr35
Private First Class
Private First Class

OOC: McKenzie

Post by Jagr35 » Fri Mar 09, 2007 4:45 am

OOC: Ok...
what's my current status and did we retrieve the dog?
VT Hunter McKenzie/K9 Ares
K9, Ground Auxillary
3 Bat, 2nd Reg, 8th Platoon

"Bystanders only count for partial cover."

Pale Rider
Major

Turn 14

Post by Pale Rider » Fri Mar 09, 2007 11:52 am

James looked around at the squaddies in the transport and sighed a breath of relief. "Hey, at least this time I am not taking home any kind of token of our mission."
GM

Image Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image

Apachetear
Second Lieutenant

Turn 14

Post by Apachetear » Fri Mar 09, 2007 2:46 pm

Pale Rider wrote:James looked around at the squaddies in the transport and sighed a breath of relief. "Hey, at least this time I am not taking home any kind of token of our mission."
"And at least I didn't have to run from a spaceship to the APC hauling your comatose body with a tail through it trying to escape a nuclear explosion this time eh?" Retorted Jacob, grinning...
Pvt. Jacob "smiles" Honeysett

Pulse Rifle
Shotgun
Pistol
8" Dagger
12" Shortsword

HeavyGlenn
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Turn 14

Post by HeavyGlenn » Fri Mar 09, 2007 11:43 pm

Ronald yawned and pulled out his pistol and started to take out all the bullets but one which he stared at while listening to peoples bad jokes and others thing, slowly he started to grin.
an Donaldson

Jocke
Chief Warrant Officer 5

Turn 14

Post by Jocke » Sat Mar 10, 2007 3:04 am

Morrison just looked at the people in the other squad.

"I have no idea what you're talking about Con." He spat once again.

Morrison then unstrapped his helmet from his webbing, and lay himself to rest on the dropship floor- using the helmet for a pillow.

"Yeah boss" he told the sergeant "that's what I Said- they go the dog. Now if you don't mind, I am in the need of some alonetime."

Closing his eyes, hoping the dropship would rock him to sleep, Morrison felt more at ease with himself.

Next time will be different...
LcCpl Conrad Heart

Return to “USCM 1.0 - Barnard's Star Campaign”