Turn 6 - Lower Level of Hell

The joint campaign of the 8th and 9th platoons
- JR -
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Post by - JR - » Sun Jun 10, 2007 5:25 am

[quote=""Atypicalkiller""]Khan shoved Jonsson away. "Fuck off I got it" Khan's arms bulged as he picked up the rock that was no bigger than a small trashcan but seemed to weight more than it should and tossed it over to the side.

"How's that Williams good enough for you sir?" Khan half way smiled holding his cigarette in the other side of his mouth.[/quote]
"Watch it, fucker," Jonsson snarled, in a very uncharacteristic voice. His hand slid to his side and his eyes showed a glint of something not evident before. "We're all on the same side, let's keep it that way. You got a problem with Huey- you deal with it with Huey."

At Bojan's lack of response, he spoke again. "Bojan, you need anything done, you let me know." At that, he turned his rifle to the front again, putting another pair of eyes into the search for hostiles.
Last edited by - JR - on Sun Jun 10, 2007 7:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sergeant Sara Wang - Communications Chief

Expert in Hand-to-Hand Combat
Professional Biologist, Engineer
Proficient in Vehicle & Computer Operation & Repair
...Acceptable Marskmanship

Corporal Hicks
Major

Post by Corporal Hicks » Sun Jun 10, 2007 6:51 am

Roberts walked over to Huey and Angie, and picked up the motion tracker off the floor. He went back to covering the west tunnel with a motion tracker this time.
ImageSgtMaj. Danny Sykes - Platoon NCO
USCM Special Forces Recon Team
Serial Number: D26/TQ6.3.48412E9
Image Image Image Image Image Image

Atypicalkiller
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Master Gunnery Sergeant

Post by Atypicalkiller » Mon Jun 11, 2007 12:15 pm

Tk picked up his M56 and reattached it to his harness. He reloaded the weapon manually as he had down so many times, not letting the weapon load itself for jamming issues. As his cigarette burned out he lit another.
"We're all on the same side, let's keep it that way. You got a problem with Huey- you deal with it with Huey."
"Look here Private..Huey and I went to boot together..we've got a history..you smart off to me again and you will be history.. " Khan's demeanor meant business, his eyes were bloodshot, his face scruffy. It was obvious he hadn't slept, and it didn't hurt his look having the biggest gun in the outfit.

He leaned his head left and right popping the bones in it. "Besides Jonsson, " he spoke again as he blew smoke " I didn't have a problem with Huey...and I don't have one with you..."
SCM
BootCamp GM
Corporal Tarik Khan

- JR -
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Post by - JR - » Mon Jun 11, 2007 10:19 pm

[quote=""AstroBoy""]"Jonsson, Khan, you work with Chappell."[/quote][quote=""Atypicalkiller""]"Look here Private..Huey and I went to boot together..we've got a history..you smart off to me again and you will be history.. " Khan's demeanor meant business, his eyes were bloodshot, his face scruffy. It was obvious he hadn't slept, and it didn't hurt his look having the biggest gun in the outfit.

He leaned his head left and right popping the bones in it. "Besides Jonsson, " he spoke again as he blew smoke " I didn't have a problem with Huey...and I don't have one with you..."[/quote]
Jonsson turned back at the sound of his name. He grinned. "Hey, somone learned my name. Is that all it took? Just Huey now who still thinks I'm part of the reverand?"

His grin faded but an unusual spark remained in his eye. "Better to be history than a shadow. Oh, and it's nice to hear you don't have a problem with me; let's show that by keeping our hands off so we can both do our jobs better, shall we?"

He only turned halfway around before turning back. "You got an extra smoke, Corporal?"

Atypicalkiller
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Master Gunnery Sergeant

Post by Atypicalkiller » Tue Jun 12, 2007 12:32 pm

He only turned halfway around before turning back. "You got an extra smoke, Corporal?"
"For a guy whose about to die...sure.."Tarik reached in it pocket and pulled out his pack. "Don't get me wrong ...we're all going to die."
SCM
BootCamp GM
Corporal Tarik Khan

- JR -
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Post by - JR - » Thu Jun 14, 2007 8:02 pm

[quote=""Atypicalkiller""]"For a guy whose about to die...sure.."Tarik reached in it pocket and pulled out his pack. "Don't get me wrong ...we're all going to die."[/quote]
Accepting it with a nod, Jonsson asked "What makes you so sure?" The question could have been considered sarcastic due to the wounded, but the injured marines, obviously as tough as nails, refuted this, and showed the query to be legitimate.

Atypicalkiller
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Master Gunnery Sergeant

Post by Atypicalkiller » Fri Jun 15, 2007 12:33 pm

"What makes you so sure?"
...Tarik lit Jonsson's cigarette for him and as he leaned away he spoke again. "Man we've been dead since we arrived on this dump....open your eyes...Bugs...Marines killing themselfs..no support at all..it's almost like they want us dead.." he pointed to his Marine Corp badge. "These vets...they've seen shit they probably weren't suppose to see...and now we've seen it...you dig?"

"I'm not one for conspiracies but when 1000 people go missing without a trace and no one even blinks twice...somethings up..."
Khan took a long drag on his smoke and exhaled through his nose.
SCM
BootCamp GM
Corporal Tarik Khan

Huey
Corporal
Corporal

Post by Huey » Fri Jun 15, 2007 9:43 pm

Huey looked at Khan and then at Jonsson "Don't worry Erik Tarik is always this cheery" He said, Huey was cool with Tarik but he had a habit of being to realistic. Williams didn't believe he had ever heard of the word "optimism".

"Don't get me wrong ...we're all going to die."

"Please I'm too pretty to die" Huey said. "But I'll tell your girl you died like a man, Tarik" He said giving him thumbs up. Williams had accepted the fact that he might die but that wasn't something he was planning on letting happen.

pl. Huey Williams
8th Platoon, Section A, 2nd Squad
Squad Leader

Huey
Corporal
Corporal

Post by Huey » Fri Jun 15, 2007 9:43 pm

Huey looked at Khan and then at Jonsson "Don't worry Erik Tarik is always this cheery" He said, Huey was cool with Tarik but he had a habit of being to realistic. Williams didn't believe he had ever heard of the word "optimism".

"Don't get me wrong ...we're all going to die."

"Please I'm too pretty to die" Huey said. "But I'll tell your girl you died like a man, Tarik" He said giving him thumbs up. Williams had accepted the fact that he might die but that wasn't something he was planning on letting happen.

pl. Huey Williams
8th Platoon, Section A, 2nd Squad
Squad Leader

- JR -
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Post by - JR - » Sun Jun 17, 2007 4:26 pm

[quote=""Atypicalkiller""]...Tarik lit Jonsson's cigarette for him and as he leaned away he spoke again. "Man we've been dead since we arrived on this dump....open your eyes...Bugs...Marines killing themselfs..no support at all..it's almost like they want us dead.." he pointed to his Marine Corp badge. "These vets...they've seen shit they probably weren't suppose to see...and now we've seen it...you dig?"[/quote]
Jonsson scratched his chin. "You've got a point." He looked at the wounded, especially Eric and Huey, still up and moving. "Doesn't look like we're accepting it though."

[quote=""Atypicalkiller""]"I'm not one for conspiracies but when 1000 people go missing without a trace and no one even blinks twice...somethings up..."
Khan took a long drag on his smoke and exhaled through his nose.[/quote]
"What's this?" He seemed intrigued.

[quote=""Huey""]Huey looked at Khan and then at Jonsson "Don't worry Erik Tarik is always this cheery" He said, Huey was cool with Tarik but he had a habit of being to realistic. Williams didn't believe he had ever heard of the word "optimism".[/quote]
At this, Jonsson grinned. "Nothin' wrong with being cheerful, Huey."

Atypicalkiller
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Master Gunnery Sergeant

Post by Atypicalkiller » Mon Jun 18, 2007 11:56 am

Khan Smiled at Williams' gesture, it felt good to smile even if for an instance. Tk enjoyed the remainder of his smoke, and looked the men over they were beat. Tired, wounded take your pick. These men needed to get out of here. Bojan knew this as well Khan wanted to go in deeper and destroy whatever the hell it was these monsters were coming from, but even he knew he'd never make it on his own and most likely he'd never come back. This was something he had accepted already.

"Williams, Jonsson...I know we don't have alot to work with, but let's see if we can put together some kind of stretcher or something we can drag the wounded out with...anyone who carries them is going won't be able to pop off a decent shot...maybe if we drag them behind us we'll have full use of our weapons.." Tarik started rifling through his gear to see if there was anything he could use to support Chappell and Hawkins long enough to get out of here.
SCM
BootCamp GM
Corporal Tarik Khan

Dugan
First Lieutenant

Post by Dugan » Mon Jun 18, 2007 12:46 pm

Over hearing Tarik's words, Dugan chipped in. "You maybe able to rig up a stretcher with a poncho, or sleeping bag tied up with some paracord". He rifled through his back pack and tossed over his poncho and 100ft of paracord to Williams and Johnson. "I havn't got anything to make the sides rigid though but beggars can't be choosers".

Image Ssg Dugan Simovic, Platoon Sergeant                 
ImageImage

Atypicalkiller
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Master Gunnery Sergeant

Post by Atypicalkiller » Mon Jun 18, 2007 12:56 pm

"Good idea Simovic...let's get it into action...I'll keep watch while you guys rig it up... Jonsson..check on the wounded...make sure their ready to move when the time comes and patch them up best you can..see what gear Hawkins has on her and use it.."

it was good to see the men back in action.
SCM
BootCamp GM
Corporal Tarik Khan

Dugan
First Lieutenant

Post by Dugan » Mon Jun 18, 2007 1:20 pm

Simovic slung his weapon and walked over to Hawkins rifled through her gear and took her K52 Medical Unit. He flipped the top open to reveal a complex diagnostic device, he couldn't even begin to understand how it worked so closed it again. "Jonsson have you any medical training? You may have better luck than me with this. Theres a load of medical supplies in the bottom compartment aswell". He handed the bag to Jonsson.

He then took the poncho and paracord that lay on the floor, clipping the poncho's press studs together to create a bag. He then took the paracord and threaded it through the corner eyelits, this would then allow Hawkins to lie inside while being pulled along. "It ain't gonna be comfortable but luckily for us Hawkins is light, we could totally knock her out if the pain is too much?"

O.O.C heres some info on the K52 Medical Unit http://colonialmarines.wikispaces.com/E ... quipment48
Image Ssg Dugan Simovic, Platoon Sergeant                 
ImageImage

Atypicalkiller
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Master Gunnery Sergeant

Post by Atypicalkiller » Tue Jun 19, 2007 1:51 pm

"Good job eights." Tarik smiled with his cigarette in it's usual place.
With the wounded strapped in and ready to go Tarik tied Chappell to his shoulders and waist. "I can dragg him someone get Hawkins we're going to take this slow and steady..I'll take point whoever grabs hawkins I want you right next to me the rest of you on 6 o clock duty nothing comes from behind us got it?..."
SCM
BootCamp GM
Corporal Tarik Khan

Return to “USCM 1.0 - Draconis Major Campaign”