Turn 7 Another Day, Another Dollar!

The joint campaign of the 8th and 9th platoons
Dugan
First Lieutenant

Post by Dugan » Wed Jun 27, 2007 11:41 am

Dugan was quite surprised when he saw the recruits just helping themselves to gear lying around. "You need any extra gear or weapons and you ask your Squad Leader, this stuff cost money and that's something the Corps doesn't have much of. This ain't no free for all".

O.O.C Is it going to really be possible to carry a Smartgun and Flame Unit?
Image Ssg Dugan Simovic, Platoon Sergeant                 
ImageImage

Atypicalkiller
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Master Gunnery Sergeant

Post by Atypicalkiller » Wed Jun 27, 2007 12:47 pm

Khan could tell the men were getting restless, "Alright Alright...BreakShots!..get your gamefaces on...quit pussyfooting around..don't load up on equipment you'll just slow us or end up falling on your face like Roberts from too much weight.."

Tarik put his arm around Huey's shoulder.."What the fuck am I suppose to do with this bunch..." he said smiling

Khan hooked up his M56 to his harness and fell into formation.
SCM
BootCamp GM
Corporal Tarik Khan

tarpshack
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Post by tarpshack » Wed Jun 27, 2007 1:39 pm

Joe started to understand why the old guys always referred to the new recruits as FNGs. To Joe the over-confident swagger, boasting, and sizing up that went on got tiresome, but he shrugged it off and played nice. "Dirk, right? You’re the squad's new Smartgunner, eh? The name's Joe. I don’t think you’re going to want to carry around that Flamer AND your Smartgun." Joe tapped his Incinerator, “Besides, I’ve got you covered.â€

Dirk Pitt
First Lieutenant

Post by Dirk Pitt » Wed Jun 27, 2007 7:51 pm

Dugan was quite surprised when he saw the recruits just helping themselves to gear lying around. "You need any extra gear or weapons and you ask your Squad Leader, this stuff cost money and that's something the Corps doesn't have much of. This ain't no free for all".

O.O.C Is it going to really be possible to carry a Smartgun and Flame Unit?
" Look Lcpl. I just don't want to get fucked up by one of these things for lack of shooting , and it seems that the Corps will give you a hell of alot more if they don't know their giveing it to you. know what I mean?"

Joe started to understand why the old guys always referred to the new recruits as FNGs. To Joe the over-confident swagger, boasting, and sizing up that went on got tiresome, but he shrugged it off and played nice. "Dirk, right? You’re the squad's new Smartgunner, eh? The name's Joe. I don’t think you’re going to want to carry around that Flamer AND your Smartgun." Joe tapped his Incinerator, “Besides, I’ve got you covered.â€
Cpl Dirk Pitt
First squad leader

Gear
Pulse Rifle w/ 4 grenades, 8 canister shells
M1911 Colt .45 caliber Sidearm
Smoke Grenade x2
KBAR Combat Knife
Portable Welder
Ithaca Shotgun

Non Combat Equipment
Zippo lighter
Cigarettes