Turn 8 All Hands to Battle Stations

The joint campaign of the 8th and 9th platoons
Hunk
Chief Warrant Officer 2

Post by Hunk » Mon Jul 02, 2007 11:10 pm

[quote=""Atypicalkiller""]As the cigarette fizzled out Tarik flicked it on the ground...."Holy shit.." he said aloud..."I got a fucking idea..." He unhooked his M56 and threw it agaisnt the wall his squad was protecting "Williams keep radioing that damn air support Fox come with me"
[/quote]

"Yes sir," as Fox when over to the APC where Khan was taking out the gas tanks.

Fox wondering what the hell was he doing. Trying to figure it out. Took him a matter of seconds before Jacob started to explain to know what he was doing with the gas tanks. So he picked one up.

Were do you want this "soon to be" firewall at?

Pvt. Devon Aerricks
Spaceforce Sol, 3rd battalion,
2nd regiment, 1st company,
8th platoon Squad 3

tarpshack
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Post by tarpshack » Tue Jul 03, 2007 10:50 am

"Alright guys, you heard the man, change of plans, take a point, one free beer on me for every 10 of these fuckers you kill keep count boys"
Joe picked up his M42 Scoped Rifle that he had discarded just moments before. It may not have been useful in the tunnels, but he thought it might serve a purpose up here. After slinging the rifle and grabbing his gear he fell in step with Con. The confusion from the initial alarm was starting to iron itself out and marines were getting where they needed to be.

Joe hugged up on the wall and took a look over the top to determine the range of their attackers.

(OOC: How far from the base are the xenos now?)

bull30548
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Post by bull30548 » Tue Jul 03, 2007 4:33 pm

"All right 2nd squad this is why we are packmules for this wonderous platoon. Konterran take that over grown paperweight you been hauling since the tunnels and set it up on a corner I will do the same. Make sure to give it about a 30 degree down angle and a 180 degree of fire. My squad make damn sure your IFF's are on so you don't get gakked by a gun. Mechlenberg go with him and keep him safe you guys are going to have the right. Collins you are with me on the left on the inside so I can reload the turret if need be. I want good spacing between us so we have the full range of fire. You get acid splash or injured in anyway yell for Altair. Keep ammo handy and your flamers handier you don't want to shoot these things up close." Yanking the rig off his back Jones sets up the turret quickly and effiecently making sure he heeds his own advice. Then standing up and taking up his firing position as the gun warms up and goes through it checks. Hitting arm as soon as it beeps at him he aims down his rifle.

ergeant Gavin 'Wrench' Jones
Section B Second Squad
Squad Leader
3rd Battalion 2nd Regiment 8th Platoon
"Easy Eights"

wrathboyne
Private

Post by wrathboyne » Fri Jul 06, 2007 6:15 pm

"Roger that Con." "Not getting killed sounds like a great idea to me"

Wrath does a quick check of his med equipment and falls in with his squad.
vt. James Wrathboyne
First Squad, "Hell Hounds", Medic
3rd Battalion, 2nd Regiment, 9th Platoon

Return to “USCM 1.0 - Draconis Major Campaign”