Turn Four

The 5th campaign.
Hunk
Chief Warrant Officer 2

Turn Four

Post by Hunk » Wed Oct 03, 2007 2:06 am

[quote=""Apachetear""]"Not before a mission, I want to be tip top - or as near to as possible" He smiled and looked at his cigarette, then thought about the empty bottle of pills he'd left in the hotel room.

"However, if you're up for a game" He reached into a pocket and pulled out a grubby but serviceable deck of cards "We can play poker..."

[/quote]

Don't know how to play poker but i'll try it. Closest thing i know how to play would be blackjack. What ever you wanna play is fine with me. Fox took a drag and flicked his ashes. You shuffle or me?
-=Tag Smiles=-
Pvt. Devon Aerricks
Spaceforce Sol, 3rd battalion,
2nd regiment, 1st company,
8th platoon Squad 3

Mathias
Private

Turn Four

Post by Mathias » Thu Oct 04, 2007 12:45 pm

Mathias Crest extends his hand to shakes Jacko. "I guess I am the new comtech guy. Whats for breakfast?"

Crest looked around seeing the marines and his squad leader. They seem decent enough, a few needed a proctologist because something was up there.

"What happen to the last guy?" Crest said.
ohn 1:17
For the law was given through Moses; grace and truth came through Jesus Christ.

Dirk Pitt
First Lieutenant

Turn Four

Post by Dirk Pitt » Thu Oct 04, 2007 5:28 pm

After two hours of working out Dirk was done. He picked up his shirt and went back to the locker room. After showering and putting on a fresh uniform he felt better. There was nothing like a workout to shake the affects of hyper-sleep. He went back with the other guys. He saw Roberts. "What's up Eric? You ready for this?"
Cpl Dirk Pitt
First squad leader

Gear
Pulse Rifle w/ 4 grenades, 8 canister shells
M1911 Colt .45 caliber Sidearm
Smoke Grenade x2
KBAR Combat Knife
Portable Welder
Ithaca Shotgun

Non Combat Equipment
Zippo lighter
Cigarettes

bull30548
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Turn Four

Post by bull30548 » Thu Oct 04, 2007 6:09 pm

Having finished his breakfast he gets a refill of coffee and walks over to the table just in time to hear Mathias question.

"He was injured on a previous mission and unable to return to duty. Alright, unfortunately for you guys I am the squadleader Sgt. Gavin 'Wrench' Jones. Call me Wrench or Jones just not sir or Sgt. It is a quick way to get me killed especially on this current mission. If you ladies are done with breakfast I thought we might go for a little patrol through the ship. This is to accomplish two things one to give you a general briefing and two to observe your competency.

Get your gear and weapons but they will one, not be loaded as per the Lieutenant's orders and two, they will be slung with safeties on. I want our smartgunner to refamiliarize himself with his load out while we can. That was the good new for you people. Here is the bad you will each except for the smartgunner will be lugging a sentry gun in you packs with you. My squad is well known for being the packmules of this outfit. Smartgunner I want you to have a flamer and the same for you rifleman.

Now you might gripe and groan about this but to be honest. I don't really give a sh*t about your complaints. So far on every mission I have been on as a squadleader the extra firepower and equipment has yet to not be used. Move out when your done with breakfast and assemble outside the armory in ten minutes."

ergeant Gavin 'Wrench' Jones
Section B Second Squad
Squad Leader
3rd Battalion 2nd Regiment 8th Platoon
"Easy Eights"

Dugan
First Lieutenant

Turn Four

Post by Dugan » Sat Oct 06, 2007 8:31 pm

Simovic called his squad over.

"Ok as you two know, we're already a man down at the moment, but doesn't mean we gonna get any slack, especially as we're first squad, so we're the bench mark. Heres the loadout I want you to take. Roberts your going to take your M56 Smartgun, a VP70, combat knife and 8 Grenades, I want you to carry 4 x M230 Baton rounds, the rest can be whatever you want. Jonsson you like me will be taking an M41A Pulse Rifle, VP70, combat knife plus me and you are also going to be carting around an M83A2 SADAR deposable anti tank rocket, just incase we bump into anything heavy, again I want you to take 8 grenades 4 x M230 Baton rounds and the rest you choose. We will also have the APC's infantry weaponry available to us, but you seek permission before you help yourself to anything. With regards the mission our time will be split between patroling and acting as a QRF, Morrison will fill you in on the exact details, but suffice to say keep your loadout to an absolute minimum so no 8 touches this time. One last thing the atmosphere on New Spain is a little thin so bring your respirators and also cold climate weather gear as temperatures can drop to -20. Any questions?".

Image Ssg Dugan Simovic, Platoon Sergeant                 
ImageImage

Corporal Hicks
Major

Turn Four

Post by Corporal Hicks » Mon Oct 08, 2007 3:42 am

"What's up Eric? You ready for this?"
"Yeah, nothin' to worry about. Got nothin' to lose."
"Ok as you two know, we're already a man down at the moment, but doesn't mean we gonna get any slack, especially as we're first squad, so we're the bench mark. Heres the loadout I want you to take. Roberts your going to take your M56 Smartgun, a VP70, combat knife and 8 Grenades, I want you to carry 4 x M230 Baton rounds, the rest can be whatever you want. Jonsson you like me will be taking an M41A Pulse Rifle, VP70, combat knife plus me and you are also going to be carting around an M83A2 SADAR deposable anti tank rocket, just incase we bump into anything heavy, again I want you to take 8 grenades 4 x M230 Baton rounds and the rest you choose. We will also have the APC's infantry weaponry available to us, but you seek permission before you help yourself to anything. With regards the mission our time will be split between patroling and acting as a QRF, Morrison will fill you in on the exact details, but suffice to say keep your loadout to an absolute minimum so no 8 touches this time. One last thing the atmosphere on New Spain is a little thin so bring your respirators and also cold climate weather gear as temperatures can drop to -20. Any questions?".
Roberts turned and walked over to Dugan. When he was finished talking, he said, "Yes Sir, I'll take that, and whatever else will be useful from my stash from the last two missions."
ImageSgtMaj. Danny Sykes - Platoon NCO
USCM Special Forces Recon Team
Serial Number: D26/TQ6.3.48412E9
Image Image Image Image Image Image

Dugan
First Lieutenant

Turn Four

Post by Dugan » Mon Oct 08, 2007 9:06 am

[quote=""Corporal Dwayne C. Hicks""]
"What's up Eric? You ready for this?"
"Yeah, nothin' to worry about. Got nothin' to lose."
Roberts turned and walked over to Dugan. When he was finished talking, he said, "Yes Sir, I'll take that, and whatever else will be useful from my stash from the last two missions."[/quote]

"Sure, but you ok everything with a senior rank. I don't want my ass chewed off if anything goes out without the correct clearance".
ImageImage

Dirk Pitt
First Lieutenant

Turn Four

Post by Dirk Pitt » Tue Oct 09, 2007 4:03 pm

Dirk walked over to Con. He lit a cigaret " Hay Con, I wanted to ask you something. I don't know if we ever need a sniper here, but if we do I want to volunteer. Just wanted to tell you. Chain of command and all." He said
Cpl Dirk Pitt
First squad leader

Gear
Pulse Rifle w/ 4 grenades, 8 canister shells
M1911 Colt .45 caliber Sidearm
Smoke Grenade x2
KBAR Combat Knife
Portable Welder
Ithaca Shotgun

Non Combat Equipment
Zippo lighter
Cigarettes

Corporal Hicks
Major

Turn Four

Post by Corporal Hicks » Tue Oct 09, 2007 10:09 pm

"Sure, but you ok everything with a senior rank. I don't want my ass chewed off if anything goes out without the correct clearance".
"Yes Sir, I'll check it all through one of the Sergeants." With that, he went to his locker to gear up.

(OOC: If we're not gearing up yet, tell me and I'll edit my post.)
ImageSgtMaj. Danny Sykes - Platoon NCO
USCM Special Forces Recon Team
Serial Number: D26/TQ6.3.48412E9

AstroBoy
Chief Warrant Officer 2

Turn Four

Post by AstroBoy » Wed Oct 10, 2007 4:33 am

"I want everyone in section A to gear up. Leave your weapons and packs in the armoury but leave them ready, everything else, put it on.", Bojan announced. "Squad leaders its up to you what they take but keep it to usual equipment, ask me if you have any ideas"

Bojan headed to the armoury to put on his equipment, his pack and weapons already prepared. He loaded his grenade launcher with HE round and took 4 spare as well as 2 smoke and 2 starshell rounds.

He waited for his section to prepare their equipment in the armoury.

William Jones

Atypicalkiller
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Master Gunnery Sergeant

Turn Four

Post by Atypicalkiller » Wed Oct 10, 2007 12:26 pm

Tarik, was locked stocked and ready to go. He didn't bother bringing much else than ammunition a usual load out of grenades. In his experience grenades were more of a supression weapon. He was all about suppression. "Bitch bitch bitch..." he moaned as he made his way around the armory preping weapons. He cocked his colt. 45 and holstered it. He ran his hands over his Smartgun the only marine he truely could count on.
SCM
BootCamp GM
Corporal Tarik Khan

Dugan
First Lieutenant

Turn Four

Post by Dugan » Wed Oct 10, 2007 8:04 pm

Simovic made his way to his locker grabbed his armour and helmet and quickly geared up, checking to make sure his comms and shoulder light were in good functioning order. He then slung on his combat webbing and grabbed his IMP backpack, he'd transfer some of the of the contents to a M3 utility holdall when he got planet side as the squad would need to travel light when they started patrolling. He then made his way to the armoury prepped his Pulse Rifle and placed it to one side with his VP70, grenades and M83A2 SADAR. He also took another out for Jonsson and placed it to one side.

Walking back out into the canteen he went up to Bojan "Bojan I was going to take out two M83A2 SADAR disposable anti tank weapons with my squad just in case we bump into any armour".

O.O.C Here's a link http://www.03b2.com/acheron/index.php?o ... &Itemid=35 it's pretty much like a guided version of the LAW.
ImageImage

AstroBoy
Chief Warrant Officer 2

Turn Four

Post by AstroBoy » Wed Oct 10, 2007 8:47 pm

"Sounds good Simovic.", Bojan replied
William Jones

Return to “USCM 1.0 - Exigo Campaign”