Turn Four

The 5th campaign.
Atypicalkiller
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Master Gunnery Sergeant

Turn Four

Post by Atypicalkiller » Wed Sep 26, 2007 1:24 pm

"ahh God what's the big f*cking deal" Tarik moaned over the continuous conversation over Wrench's thickheadedness. "You guys ain't use to this shit yet?" he smiled as he took his seat. Khan wouldn't eat his stomach still nausseated from Cryo-sleep. He just drank water, after water he looked at one of the rookies smoking a cigarette at the table and pulled it out of his mouth and crushed it out on the ground.

"Fukin' rookies you can smoke everywhere else but at the chow table" he looked around at the crew and remembered not that long ago people we're smoking cigars at the table. "Well at least at my table " Khan said assertively. Khan knew he wasn't high enough rank to call the shots especially as a corporal he counted mostly on his seniority, friends in high places and sheer size to back him up.

SCM
BootCamp GM
Corporal Tarik Khan

Apachetear
Second Lieutenant

Turn Four

Post by Apachetear » Wed Sep 26, 2007 5:08 pm

[quote=""Jocke""]
Morrison turned and joined the rest of his platoon, searching out Gunnery Sergeant Honeysett, who was bantering with a group of rather familiar faces, Morrison swatted Honeysett on the shoulder to get his full attention;
"Smiles, keep an eye on Jones- he seems to be slipping. Just make sure that he's wired correctly, ok buddy?"

[/quote]

"Sure thing boss!" Jacob grinned and pointed to his eyes then at Wrench and turned to join Con and Dugan

(OOC: Slippery time concepts in play here)
Pvt. Jacob "smiles" Honeysett

Pulse Rifle
Shotgun
Pistol
8" Dagger
12" Shortsword

Darkblade Bug
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Master Gunnery Sergeant

Turn Four

Post by Darkblade Bug » Thu Sep 27, 2007 5:56 am

[quote=""Atypicalkiller""]Tarik looked to Con out of the corner of his eye as he put the finishing touches to his uniform. He had little intertaction with the man, he had seen his handy work, he'd even seen the LT give him what for. Khan hoped he wouldn't have to have a reason to do the same. The bitching out Wrench was receiving gave him some extra time to prepare. There was only so much a Marine could prepare for after their last encounter. This one wouldn't be much diffrent. Khan checked the roster, and searched for an explosives expert.

(OOC Who has the highest and or background in explosives?)[/quote]
(That'd be me. My char used them a shitload on the farm)
=RECRUIT Dunn, S,J
-=AGE: 22
-=NATIONALITY: Australia
-=PRIOR EXPERIENCE: Army Cadet Corps, RACM Dropship Pilot.
-=LOCATION: USCM Boot Camp.
-=STATUS: Healthy

StConstantine
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Turn Four

Post by StConstantine » Thu Sep 27, 2007 9:24 am

Picking a coin from his pocket he showed it to Con and then span around in a circle, putting the coin somewhere in his uniform.

"I've got a remedy for your light fingers Con, if you can get this coin off of me while we are in a non-combat situation then you can first keep it and secondly I'll pay for whatever goes into that hip flask of yours for the next 5 missions. How's that for a challenge? Take my zippo though and I'll send you and your squad on a suicide mission" Laughing he stuck out a hand "Do we have a deal marine?"
"Sounds like a deal to me" Said Con grabbing Jacobs hand and shaking it "and if i dont manage to get it, ill give u that cash that high ranking officers payed a while ago, ive still got it in a nice secret place"
PFC Karl Sarafian
Combat Engineer
"Boom"

Atypicalkiller
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Master Gunnery Sergeant

Turn Four

Post by Atypicalkiller » Thu Sep 27, 2007 1:00 pm

Tarik looked across the mess hall table at another one of the fresh faces to the Platoon. " You're our unofficial demolitions guy?"
SCM
BootCamp GM
Corporal Tarik Khan

Apachetear
Second Lieutenant

Turn Four

Post by Apachetear » Thu Sep 27, 2007 5:21 pm

[quote=""StConstantine""]
"Sounds like a deal to me" Said Con grabbing Jacobs hand and shaking it "and if i dont manage to get it, ill give u that cash that high ranking officers payed a while ago, ive still got it in a nice secret place"[/quote]

"You're on Marine!" Jacob laughed and shook Con's hand.
"Ya, I'm ready to conquer the universe. Combat is easy, Its R&R thats dangerous"
Turning to Dugan, Jacob smiled "Yeah, that was pretty bad, I know I was a culprit like the rest this time, but next time I'm staying out of it - and be warned I'll come down like a ton of bricks on everyone if it happens again...fancy a battle I'll gamble with you on pretty much anything, or give you a bare knuckle boxing match - I know a few places in a few ports where we can indulge" winking he dropped his cigarette and ground it out

Pulse Rifle
Shotgun
Pistol
8" Dagger
12" Shortsword

Dirk Pitt
First Lieutenant

Turn Four

Post by Dirk Pitt » Thu Sep 27, 2007 7:01 pm

(OOC Apachetear, It's Dirk Pitt not Dugan you are talking to. I will go on like nothing was wrong. Thanks!)

[quote=""Apachetear""]
"Ya, I'm ready to conquer the universe. Combat is easy, Its R&R thats dangerous"

Turning to Dugan, Jacob smiled "Yeah, that was pretty bad, I know I was a culprit like the rest this time, but next time I'm staying out of it - and be warned I'll come down like a ton of bricks on everyone if it happens again...fancy a battle I'll gamble with you on pretty much anything, or give you a bare knuckle boxing match - I know a few places in a few ports where we can indulge" winking he dropped his cigarette and ground it out

[/quote]

Dirk looked at Jacob for a moment and then a small smile crossed his lips " Don't worry about me if there is a next time Jacob. I'm with you. I'm staying out of it. I want to make Cpl befor I retire." He said with a laugh. "But I'd sure like to see those places in the ports you know, But I'll keep the gambleing and bare knuckle match in mind too."

Cpl Dirk Pitt
First squad leader

Gear
Pulse Rifle w/ 4 grenades, 8 canister shells
M1911 Colt .45 caliber Sidearm
Smoke Grenade x2
KBAR Combat Knife
Portable Welder
Ithaca Shotgun

Non Combat Equipment
Zippo lighter
Cigarettes

Apachetear
Second Lieutenant

Turn Four

Post by Apachetear » Fri Sep 28, 2007 8:43 pm

[quote=""Dirk Pitt""](OOC Apachetear, It's Dirk Pitt not Dugan you are talking to. I will go on like nothing was wrong. Thanks!)

Dirk looked at Jacob for a moment and then a small smile crossed his lips " Don't worry about me if there is a next time Jacob. I'm with you. I'm staying out of it. I want to make Cpl befor I retire." He said with a laugh. "But I'd sure like to see those places in the ports you know, But I'll keep the gambleing and bare knuckle match in mind too."

[/quote]

(OOC: Boy do I feel daft :oops: )

"Rise through the ranks, that's the spirit Dirk, I started off a grunt, never thought I'd be a sarge...and the places where you can gamble and fight...it's a night you'll never forget...lost a paycheck and break a guys jaw in one night - stories for the cold nights dug in my friend"

Pulse Rifle
Shotgun
Pistol
8" Dagger
12" Shortsword

Hunk
Chief Warrant Officer 2

Turn Four

Post by Hunk » Fri Sep 28, 2007 11:06 pm

Fox walked over to where Smiles was having a friendly conversation with one of his lower ranks. Fox wanted to make a new friend. He seemed to be a nice guy. At least some small talk so he wouldn't feel so separated from the rest of the platoon.

Hey Smiles, sorry to interrupt you're conversation with Man-lovin Dirk over here but how long do we have until deployment?
=-Tag Smiles-=
Pvt. Devon Aerricks
Spaceforce Sol, 3rd battalion,
2nd regiment, 1st company,
8th platoon Squad 3

Dirk Pitt
First Lieutenant

Turn Four

Post by Dirk Pitt » Sat Sep 29, 2007 1:27 am

[quote=""Hunk""]Fox walked over to where Smiles was having a friendly conversation with one of his lower ranks. Fox wanted to make a new friend. He seemed to be a nice guy. At least some small talk so he wouldn't feel so separated from the rest of the platoon.

Hey Smiles, sorry to interrupt you're conversation with Man-lovin Dirk over here but how long do we have until deployment?
=-Tag Smiles-=[/quote]

Befor Jacob had a chance to answer Dirk looked over at him "Fox here is just upset the rest of the guys wont shower with him anymore"Dirk said with a smart assed grin.

"So are ya ready to kick some pirate ass Fox? " Dirk asked slapping Fox on the upper arm. "Because atleast when we shoot these fuckers we wont get burned by thier blood"
Cpl Dirk Pitt
First squad leader

Gear
Smoke Grenade x2
KBAR Combat Knife
Portable Welder
Ithaca Shotgun

Non Combat Equipment
Zippo lighter
Cigarettes

Dugan
First Lieutenant

Turn Four

Post by Dugan » Sat Sep 29, 2007 8:01 am

Dugan finished his breakfast and then went over to speak to Morrison. "Morrison I've heard we've been sent a few replacements. I checked the roster and two of them are in Jone's squad, Crest and Murray. The oher Gallagher will be joining up with William's squad. However Harmon's transfer request has gone through so Alexander's and my squad are still a man down. It maybe worth introducing the new guys to their squad leaders, so their not totally like a fish out of water".

(O.O.C Harmon failed to respond to the PM I sent out so he has been removed from active duty, please check the roster if you are sure of who's in which squad).
Image Ssg Dugan Simovic, Platoon Sergeant                 
ImageImage

Mathias
Private

Turn Four

Post by Mathias » Sat Sep 29, 2007 12:57 pm

Crest walked through the door scratching his head. "I'm Mathias Crest. Heard my name. I hate the cyro sleep thing. It always takes few minutes to get fully awake."

Mathias looked around seeing if he recognized anyone. "What's for breakfast?" Continuing to look around trying find his squad leader, the cyro sleep still had it's effect.
ohn 1:17
For the law was given through Moses; grace and truth came through Jesus Christ.

Hunk
Chief Warrant Officer 2

Turn Four

Post by Hunk » Sat Sep 29, 2007 3:36 pm

[quote=""Dirk Pitt""]Before Jacob had a chance to answer Dirk looked over at him "Fox here is just upset the rest of the guys wont shower with him anymore"Dirk said with a smart assed grin.
[/quote]

Dirk, fox sighed, someones mind is in the gutter thinking about me and the platoon in the shower.
=-Tag Smiles and Dirk-=
"So are ya ready to kick some pirate ass Fox? " Dirk asked slapping Fox on the upper arm. "Because atleast when we shoot these fuckers we wont get burned by their blood"
Hell ya i am. I think of all pirates as "butt pirates", he moved in whispering range of Dirk, cause pirates scare me.
-=Tag Dirk=-
Pvt. Devon Aerricks
Spaceforce Sol, 3rd battalion,
2nd regiment, 1st company,
8th platoon Squad 3

Dirk Pitt
First Lieutenant

Turn Four

Post by Dirk Pitt » Sat Sep 29, 2007 3:58 pm

[quote=""Hunk""]
Hell ya i am. I think of all pirates as "butt pirates", he moved in whispering range of Dirk, cause pirates scare me.
-=Tag Dirk=-[/quote]

Dirk spoke so that only Fox could hear. "Don't sweat it Fox. Were gonna hit em hard and be out of here befor you know."
Cpl Dirk Pitt
First squad leader

Gear
Smoke Grenade x2
KBAR Combat Knife
Portable Welder
Ithaca Shotgun

Non Combat Equipment
Zippo lighter
Cigarettes

Jocke
Chief Warrant Officer 5

Turn Four

Post by Jocke » Sun Sep 30, 2007 6:35 am

[quote=""Dugan""]Dugan finished his breakfast and then went over to speak to Morrison. "Morrison I've heard we've been sent a few replacements. I checked the roster and two of them are in Jone's squad, Crest and Murray. The oher Gallagher will be joining up with William's squad. However Harmon's transfer request has gone through so Alexander's and my squad are still a man down. It maybe worth introducing the new guys to their squad leaders, so their not totally like a fish out of water".
[/quote]

"Excellent. Just point them in the right direction- the NCO's can take care of introductions." Morrison inserted a lump of dip into his mouth, spat some flakes of tobacco on the deck, and nodded to Dugan; "Go get something to eat- I have to run a few quick checks, and then we'll have to start prepping for a combat drop."

LcCpl Conrad Heart

Return to “USCM 1.0 - Exigo Campaign”