Turn Four

The 5th campaign.
Dugan
First Lieutenant

Turn Four

Post by Dugan » Sun Sep 30, 2007 7:38 am

[quote=""Jocke""]

"Excellent. Just point them in the right direction- the NCO's can take care of introductions." Morrison inserted a lump of dip into his mouth, spat some flakes of tobacco on the deck, and nodded to Dugan; "Go get something to eat- I have to run a few quick checks, and then we'll have to start prepping for a combat drop."

[/quote]

Dugan nodded to Morrison and then went over to Crest and Murray "Ok you two have been assigned to Jones squad, he's the guy over there who just got the ticking off, any questions you have direct them at him". Dugan motioned to Jones who was skulking about.

"Gallagher your going to be with Williams", Dugan pointed out his old squad member.

(O.O.C Will, who plays Gallagher won't be posting until after the 8th October as he has exams).
Image Ssg Dugan Simovic, Platoon Sergeant                 
ImageImage

Apachetear
Second Lieutenant

Turn Four

Post by Apachetear » Sun Sep 30, 2007 8:52 am

[quote=""Hunk""]
Hey Smiles, sorry to interrupt you're conversation with Man-lovin Dirk over here but how long do we have until deployment?
=-Tag Smiles-=[/quote]

"Hey there marine. To be honest - I'm not sure when we're deployment. Just enjoy the downtime if I were you...Smoke?" Jacob offered the marine a cigarette as he lit another himself
Pvt. Jacob "smiles" Honeysett

Pulse Rifle
Shotgun
Pistol
8" Dagger
12" Shortsword

Corporal Hicks
Major

Turn Four

Post by Corporal Hicks » Sun Sep 30, 2007 3:01 pm

[quote=""Dugan""]Dugan finished his breakfast and then went over to speak to Morrison. "Morrison I've heard we've been sent a few replacements. I checked the roster and two of them are in Jone's squad, Crest and Murray. The oher Gallagher will be joining up with William's squad. However Harmon's transfer request has gone through so Alexander's and my squad are still a man down. It maybe worth introducing the new guys to their squad leaders, so their not totally like a fish out of water". [/quote]

"Aw, man. I knew someone was missing. Joe was a good guy, even though he kept to himself a lot." Eric said.
ImageSgtMaj. Danny Sykes - Platoon NCO
USCM Special Forces Recon Team
Serial Number: D26/TQ6.3.48412E9
Image Image Image Image Image Image

Dugan
First Lieutenant

Turn Four

Post by Dugan » Sun Sep 30, 2007 4:36 pm

"Well I didn't want to tell you this but the reason he asked for a transfer was because of you and your three way gay relationship with Dirk & Fox.......No only kidding!"

Image Ssg Dugan Simovic, Platoon Sergeant                 
ImageImage

Corporal Hicks
Major

Turn Four

Post by Corporal Hicks » Sun Sep 30, 2007 10:50 pm

[quote=""Dugan""]"Well I didn't want to tell you this but the reason he asked for a transfer was because of you and your three way gay relationship with Dirk & Fox.......No only kidding!"

[/quote]

Eric chuckled. "You're pullin' my leg, Sir."

Hunk
Chief Warrant Officer 2

Turn Four

Post by Hunk » Mon Oct 01, 2007 12:19 am

[quote=""Apachetear""]"Hey there marine. To be honest - I'm not sure when we're deployment. Just enjoy the downtime if I were you...Smoke?" Jacob offered the marine a cigarette as he lit another himself[/quote]

Fox swallowed all of the tobacco that was in his gums, a grotesque look came over his face. He took another swig of coffee." Sure, beats chewing any day." Fox grabbed the smoke and turned away to cough up some tobacco chunks. Then he lit the smoke that smiles gave him. "Thanks."Then fox walked over and sat down right beside Jacob. "So smiles how long have you being in the service?"
=-Tag Smiles-=

[quote=""Dugan""]"Well I didn't want to tell you this but the reason he asked for a transfer was because of you and your three way gay relationship with Dirk & Fox.......No only kidding!"

[/quote]

Fox over heard his name in a conversation and couldn't help but to help defend his name."Excuse me? Is someone else having a fantasy about me involved with men? I want women to fantasize about me not men." Fox put his head down on the table and began laughing hard.
=-Tag Everyone-=
Pvt. Devon Aerricks
Spaceforce Sol, 3rd battalion,
2nd regiment, 1st company,
8th platoon Squad 3

Dirk Pitt
First Lieutenant

Turn Four

Post by Dirk Pitt » Mon Oct 01, 2007 12:41 am

Dirk left the room and headed for the ships gym. Walking in he saw that it was empty. Good, he thought ,I like to work out alone. Stripping off the uniform camouflage blouse he walked slowly to the heavy bag. He started to hit the bag with quick combinations followed with a heavy right or left. Sweat started to pour down his face. His shirt was soaked. His breath grew heavy as his body ached and wanted to quit. After 45 minutes it was time to really go for it. He started to work in quick snapping kicks to where his enemies head would be. After 45 more minutes his arms grew heavy. Almost too heavy to lift. He held on to the bag for a moment letting him catch his breath. Then he wiped the sweat from his eyes and went to the weights and started to lift.
Cpl Dirk Pitt
First squad leader

Gear
Pulse Rifle w/ 4 grenades, 8 canister shells
M1911 Colt .45 caliber Sidearm
Smoke Grenade x2
KBAR Combat Knife
Portable Welder
Ithaca Shotgun

Non Combat Equipment
Zippo lighter
Cigarettes

AstroBoy
Chief Warrant Officer 2

Turn Four

Post by AstroBoy » Mon Oct 01, 2007 12:20 pm

After Bojan finished his meal, he headed to the equipment locker and chose his gear. He disassembled, cleaned and reassembled his rifle of choice, his VP70 and checked all his other gear. Once completely checked, he placed it all ready to the side and headed back to the mess and took a seat.

He listened to the childish banter of the other marines. After a while he pulled out his book, reading while making sure he hadnt forgotten anything.

Bojan liked to be prepared, more than standard procedure, he didn't think it necessary for his section to be ready yet. Of course, they could always follow suit.
William Jones

Apachetear
Second Lieutenant

Turn Four

Post by Apachetear » Mon Oct 01, 2007 5:17 pm

[quote=""Hunk""]

Fox swallowed all of the tobacco that was in his gums, a grotesque look came over his face. He took another swig of coffee." Sure, beats chewing any day." Fox grabbed the smoke and turned away to cough up some tobacco chunks. Then he lit the smoke that smiles gave him. "Thanks."Then fox walked over and sat down right beside Jacob. "So smiles how long have you being in the service?"
[/quote]

"Couple've years...long enough to have seen enough if you understand - the eights are the best outfit I've been with so far, lucky you for starting with 'em - why you join up?"

[quote=""Hunk""]
Fox over heard his name in a conversation and couldn't help but to help defend his name."Excuse me? Is someone else having a fantasy about me involved with men? I want women to fantasize about me not men." Fox put his head down on the table and began laughing hard.
=-Tag Everyone-=[/quote]

Spinning around Jacob almost shouted "What is it with all the gay jokes around here guys? did none of you ever grow out of being 14?"

Pulse Rifle
Shotgun
Pistol
8" Dagger
12" Shortsword

Hunk
Chief Warrant Officer 2

Turn Four

Post by Hunk » Mon Oct 01, 2007 10:32 pm

[quote=""Apachetear""]"Couple've years...long enough to have seen enough if you understand - the eights are the best outfit I've been with so far, lucky you for starting with 'em - why you join up?"

[/quote]

"I joined up cause i had nothing to live for really.My family is dead, my old teammates are deceased. I figured i would have some fun with my life before it was cut. Ya feel me? Hey, since theres nothing really to do wanna go punch the bag or wrestle, im very board at the moment."

-=Tag smiles=-
Pvt. Devon Aerricks
Spaceforce Sol, 3rd battalion,
2nd regiment, 1st company,
8th platoon Squad 3

Corporal Hicks
Major

Turn Four

Post by Corporal Hicks » Tue Oct 02, 2007 2:01 am

Eric fell back into his world, pulling out the paper bible, and starting to read, leaning back in his chair.

Pale Rider
Major

Turn Four

Post by Pale Rider » Tue Oct 02, 2007 12:33 pm

ooc: Sorry for the delay in the next turn. I wanted to get everyone actively posting. New Turn Should be out shortly.
GM

Image Image Image

Apachetear
Second Lieutenant

Turn Four

Post by Apachetear » Tue Oct 02, 2007 9:45 pm

[quote=""Hunk""]
"I joined up cause i had nothing to live for really.My family is dead, my old teammates are deceased. I figured i would have some fun with my life before it was cut. Ya feel me? Hey, since theres nothing really to do wanna go punch the bag or wrestle, im very board at the moment."

-=Tag smiles=-[/quote]

"Not before a mission, I want to be tip top - or as near to as possible" He smiled and looked at his cigarette, then thought about the empty bottle of pills he'd left in the hotel room.

"However, if you're up for a game" He reached into a pocket and pulled out a grubby but serviceable deck of cards "We can play poker..."

Pulse Rifle
Shotgun
Pistol
8" Dagger
12" Shortsword

- JR -
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Turn Four

Post by - JR - » Wed Oct 03, 2007 12:32 am

[quote=""Apachetear""]"What is it with all the gay jokes around here guys? did none of you ever grow out of being 14?"[/quote]
[quote=""Hunk""]Hey, since theres nothing really to do wanna go punch the bag or wrestle, im very board at the moment."[/quote]
Jonsson choked back a laugh, and it came out as a distorted snort. He averted his eyes, grinning quietly.
Sergeant Sara Wang - Communications Chief

Expert in Hand-to-Hand Combat
Professional Biologist, Engineer
Proficient in Vehicle & Computer Operation & Repair
...Acceptable Marskmanship

Darkblade Bug
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Master Gunnery Sergeant

Turn Four

Post by Darkblade Bug » Wed Oct 03, 2007 12:44 am

When he emerged from the armoury in his full battle gear, Jacko turned to face Dugan and nodded. "Right ya are mate." He said with a slight grin, being simply too tired to bother to check the marine's rank.

He then turned to face the other person who'd been assigned to his squad, called Crest. "Well G'day. Looks like we're in the same squad. I'm Jacko. Probably the only Aussie in this damn platoon." He said, extending a hand to shake.
=RECRUIT Dunn, S,J
-=AGE: 22
-=NATIONALITY: Australia
-=PRIOR EXPERIENCE: Army Cadet Corps, RACM Dropship Pilot.
-=LOCATION: USCM Boot Camp.
-=STATUS: Healthy

Return to “USCM 1.0 - Exigo Campaign”