Turn Four

The 5th campaign.
Atypicalkiller
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Master Gunnery Sergeant

Turn Four

Post by Atypicalkiller » Mon Sep 24, 2007 2:13 pm

Khan didn't dream, it was the first time ever he had spent this much time in cryo without a single dream. He remembered the embarassment of his last cryo encounter and smiled and he clawed his way out of the machine.

He heard the barking orders of the seniors, but kept his pace. This was becoming more and more familiar, and the impending need to be dressed wasn't dire for Khan. He understood what needed to be done, it would be done.

He threw on his gear piece by piece very non-chalantly all the while keeping quiet to himself. The aches and pain of a stiff sleep made it's way through his body.

Gunshots rang out in the tube bay. Khan almost wanted to seem alarmed, but after hearing the familiar voice of Wrench he went back to getting dressed and smiled.
SCM
BootCamp GM
Corporal Tarik Khan

Apachetear
Second Lieutenant

Turn Four

Post by Apachetear » Mon Sep 24, 2007 5:03 pm

Spinning at the fired shots Jacob's face twisted into anger

"Howsabout not firing rounds in a fuckin' spaceship wrench, it's more than your career's worth if any of those ricochet and hit a marine. I suggest you think in future!" he snarled, Wrench was a good guy, but a bit gung-ho for Jacob's liking...

turning to Dugan Jacob smiled a bit more kindly

"Of course it applies to NCO's, hell, it even applies to me Dugan...you've used 30 seconds of the LT's minute now, I suggest you hurry!"

Pvt. Jacob "smiles" Honeysett

Pulse Rifle
Shotgun
Pistol
8" Dagger
12" Shortsword

bull30548
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Turn Four

Post by bull30548 » Mon Sep 24, 2007 7:17 pm

OOC: Training Rounds as i.e blanks like what was supposed to be on that 'training' mission.
ergeant Gavin 'Wrench' Jones
Section B Second Squad
Squad Leader
3rd Battalion 2nd Regiment 8th Platoon
"Easy Eights"

Apachetear
Second Lieutenant

Turn Four

Post by Apachetear » Mon Sep 24, 2007 10:24 pm

OOC: I know...still gonna hurt though aren't they :-) - for further discussion PM me rather than interrupt the thread

Pulse Rifle
Shotgun
Pistol
8" Dagger
12" Shortsword

Jocke
Chief Warrant Officer 5

Turn Four

Post by Jocke » Mon Sep 24, 2007 11:34 pm

Hearing the distinct sound of gunfire, Morrison made his way to the squad-bay as quickly as his considerable bulk would allow. Once there, he heard the verbal exchange between Smiles and Jones, Morrison's face darkened.

"Lance Corporal Jones- Front and center!" he roared, face black with anger.

Perhaps I should just kick him in the nuts as hard as I can and call it even...
LcCpl Conrad Heart

- JR -
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Turn Four

Post by - JR - » Tue Sep 25, 2007 2:19 am

Clenching his jaw, a grim faced Jonsson glared around. 'Firing a gun around sleeping soldiers is not a good idea. Even slamming a door is something you might want to think twice about. This guy either had some guts, or was lacking some brains.
Sergeant Sara Wang - Communications Chief

Expert in Hand-to-Hand Combat
Professional Biologist, Engineer
Proficient in Vehicle & Computer Operation & Repair
...Acceptable Marskmanship

bull30548
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Turn Four

Post by bull30548 » Tue Sep 25, 2007 3:38 am

Running back into the Squad bay again and standing at attention.

"Yes, Staff Sergeant Honeysett. That is why I fired it back into the bay, Sir. So if a ricochet did occur it would more than likely hit me, Sir."

"My apologies, Sir. I just thought the men would like a refresh of the orders we got back at base. The orders given to us by the Captain, Sir. The ones you reaffirmed and agreed with the Captain, Sir. We are ALL replaceable and when given a direct order to follow that order not give lip service to that order, Sir. My apologies for attempting a more motivational way of getting that across to the men, Sir. Permission to go back to the storage bay to ready us for landing or an attempted boarding/boarded, Sir?"

<Tag Morrison
ergeant Gavin 'Wrench' Jones
Section B Second Squad
Squad Leader
3rd Battalion 2nd Regiment 8th Platoon
"Easy Eights"

StConstantine
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Turn Four

Post by StConstantine » Tue Sep 25, 2007 9:32 am

"Jesus Wrench" Con said "want to find another way to wake people up? like I don't know, use your voice instead of your balls..."

Finishing lacing his boots Con stood and walked over to his locker, pulled out his hipflask and stuck it in his pocket. Looking around inside the locker Con also grabbed his bandana and tied it around his head.

Con turned, slamming the locker closed behind him and walked off to see if there was anything anybody had "lost"[/i]
PFC Karl Sarafian
Combat Engineer
"Boom"

Atypicalkiller
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Master Gunnery Sergeant

Turn Four

Post by Atypicalkiller » Tue Sep 25, 2007 1:29 pm

Tarik looked to Con out of the corner of his eye as he put the finishing touches to his uniform. He had little intertaction with the man, he had seen his handy work, he'd even seen the LT give him what for. Khan hoped he wouldn't have to have a reason to do the same. The bitching out Wrench was receiving gave him some extra time to prepare. There was only so much a Marine could prepare for after their last encounter. This one wouldn't be much diffrent. Khan checked the roster, and searched for an explosives expert.

(OOC Who has the highest and or background in explosives?)
SCM
BootCamp GM
Corporal Tarik Khan

Dugan
First Lieutenant

Turn Four

Post by Dugan » Tue Sep 25, 2007 1:57 pm

Dugan hurried over to his locker and grabbed his fatigue shirt quickly buttoning it up over his t-shirt. He was all set now and headed back to the canteen and his chow, stopping only to grab another tea.
Image Ssg Dugan Simovic, Platoon Sergeant                 
ImageImage

Dirk Pitt
First Lieutenant

Turn Four

Post by Dirk Pitt » Tue Sep 25, 2007 5:18 pm

Dirk got up from the table. He had already put on his uniform and equipment on so he felt he was ahead of the game, and after everything that happened on leave he knew a few of the non-coms would be looking to make an example of all the guys in the fight. Putting on his New York Yankees cap he walked ovre th Con who seemed to be looking for something.

"Hay Con. How ya doing? I would like to go over my smart gun. I lost mine on the last operation. I don't want this one to crap out at the wrong time" Dirk said as he walked next to Con.
Cpl Dirk Pitt
First squad leader

Gear
Pulse Rifle w/ 4 grenades, 8 canister shells
M1911 Colt .45 caliber Sidearm
Smoke Grenade x2
KBAR Combat Knife
Portable Welder
Ithaca Shotgun

Non Combat Equipment
Zippo lighter
Cigarettes

Apachetear
Second Lieutenant

Turn Four

Post by Apachetear » Tue Sep 25, 2007 9:45 pm

Looking Wrench in the eye he smiled grimly

"You're still a marine Wrench, and those bullets belong in the enemy or on the firing range, just as their bullets belong in you."

He glanced over to see the LT storming over and made to leave

"Oh, and never call me by rank again - I don't like it! I'm Jacob, Smiles or at a stretch sir...nothing else"

Jacob span back round and looked at the rapidly prepared soldiers.

Grinning he called out "Well done marines, you have got ready and prepared in 3 minutes or less whilst under gunfire! go and get your food and your coffee!"

Joining the marines he fell in beside Con and Dirk, lighting a cigarette, his first sweet cigarette since the long sleep. Clicking his zippo shut he pocketed it and looked sideways at his friend.

"So, ready to conquer the universe my friends?" He laughed and exhaled a lungful of smoke

Picking a coin from his pocket he showed it to Con and then span around in a circle, putting the coin somewhere in his uniform.

"I've got a remedy for your light fingers Con, if you can get this coin off of me while we are in a non-combat situation then you can first keep it and secondly I'll pay for whatever goes into that hip flask of yours for the next 5 missions. How's that for a challenge? Take my zippo though and I'll send you and your squad on a suicide mission" Laughing he stuck out a hand "Do we have a deal marine?"

Pulse Rifle
Shotgun
Pistol
8" Dagger
12" Shortsword

Dirk Pitt
First Lieutenant

Turn Four

Post by Dirk Pitt » Tue Sep 25, 2007 11:41 pm

[quote=""Apachetear""]
Joining the marines he fell in beside Con and Dirk, lighting a cigarette, his first sweet cigarette since the long sleep. Clicking his zippo shut he pocketed it and looked sideways at his friend.

"So, ready to conquer the universe my friends?" He laughed and exhaled a lungful of smoke

[/quote]

Dirk smiled and looked over at Jacob. He lit a cigaret, inhaleing deeply then blowing a thin steram of smoke into the air "Ya, I'm ready to conquer the universe. Combat is easy, Its R&R thats dangerous"
Cpl Dirk Pitt
First squad leader

Gear
Pulse Rifle w/ 4 grenades, 8 canister shells
M1911 Colt .45 caliber Sidearm
Smoke Grenade x2
KBAR Combat Knife
Portable Welder
Ithaca Shotgun

Non Combat Equipment
Zippo lighter
Cigarettes

Hunk
Chief Warrant Officer 2

Turn Four

Post by Hunk » Wed Sep 26, 2007 12:18 am

Jackal sat there looking a little pale from the dip he had in his pouch, for he forget to spit the tobacco out, instead he just swallowed what ever came up. He leaned up against the wall, geared out, cleaning his nails with the knife he had on him. Fox ignored the whole argument between the higher ranks. He looked dead in the eyes, just like a mindless soldier, felt like he was just an outsider. He lifted his helmet to slick his wet hair back. The knife didn't leave his hand. In one of his small pouches on his BDU he clicked his MP3 on and put his headphones on his ears. He turned it up, but not to loud, so he could here one the Lt's to bark orders if he needed too. He rested his knife in its container and pulled a photo out, smiling at it. He muttered a couple of sentences.

Don't worry mother, i will be joining soon. he smiled even more when he pulled out a picture of his old squad. You too, didn't forget about you guys either. He pushed his helmets over his eyes and kept the smile on his face.
Pvt. Devon Aerricks
Spaceforce Sol, 3rd battalion,
2nd regiment, 1st company,
8th platoon Squad 3

Jocke
Chief Warrant Officer 5

Turn Four

Post by Jocke » Wed Sep 26, 2007 2:54 am

[quote=""bull30548""] ...We are ALL replaceable and when given a direct order to follow that order not give lip service to that order, Sir.
[/quote]

Morrison slowly counted down from five in his own mind before answering; "To the point of breaking- actually- blatantly disregarding standard rules regarding safety?" Morrison spat some brown goo at Wrench's boot "You are damn lucky that I'm shorthanded and need experienced squaddies- or your ass would get demoted before you could even blink. Don't ever fuck around like this again- do you understand me? As for the equipment, I'd rather not have you around it any more then needed, since you've clearly had a recent decline in your common sense."

Morrison turned and joined the rest of his platoon, searching out Gunnery Sergeant Honeysett, who was bantering with a group of rather familiar faces, Morrison swatted Honeysett on the shoulder to get his full attention;
"Smiles, keep an eye on Jones- he seems to be slipping. Just make sure that he's wired correctly, ok buddy?"

LcCpl Conrad Heart

Return to “USCM 1.0 - Exigo Campaign”