Turn 7

The 5th campaign.
Pale Rider
Major

Turn 7

Post by Pale Rider » Mon Oct 29, 2007 10:16 pm

Date: May 21, 2080
Time: 2215

The command team had just barely sat down when an alarm blared. A sterile male voice began sounding off:
“Warning, Warning imminent threat! Warning, Warning imminent threat! Unidentified vessel entering the southwest perimeter heading due south. Warning, Warning imminent threat! Warning, Warning imminent threat! Unidentified vessel entering the southwest perimeter heading due south. All personnel please report in to your assigned safety zones!â€
GM

Image Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image

Dirk Pitt
First Lieutenant

Re: Turn 7

Post by Dirk Pitt » Tue Oct 30, 2007 4:40 pm

[quote=""Pale Rider""]Date: May 21, 2080
Time: 2215

The command team had just barely sat down when an alarm blared. A sterile male voice began sounding off:
“Warning, Warning imminent threat! Warning, Warning imminent threat! Unidentified vessel entering the southwest perimeter heading due south. Warning, Warning imminent threat! Warning, Warning imminent threat! Unidentified vessel entering the southwest perimeter heading due south. All personnel please report in to your assigned safety zones!â€
Cpl Dirk Pitt
First squad leader

Gear
Pulse Rifle w/ 4 grenades, 8 canister shells
M1911 Colt .45 caliber Sidearm
Smoke Grenade x2
KBAR Combat Knife
Portable Welder
Ithaca Shotgun

Non Combat Equipment
Zippo lighter
Cigarettes

Huey
Corporal
Corporal

Turn 7

Post by Huey » Wed Oct 31, 2007 8:15 am

"Fox lets move, get back to the APCs" Huey said picking up his pack and RPG. "Rock and roll time" Shit hit the fan pretty quick this time. "Bring that Sniper Rifle too, just in case" He said hefting his gear, nothing like being a grunt.

Huey waited by the door to the APC for the rest of his squad, he felt kind of bad that he lost Khan to another squad yet again, he needed his help in breaking in the new guy. Shit never gets easier in this business, now they're engaged with new boots and he's short a man in his squad yet fucking again. He sniffed the air "This is the life man" He said with a half-smirk.
pl. Huey Williams
8th Platoon, Section A, 2nd Squad
Squad Leader

Dugan
First Lieutenant

Turn 7

Post by Dugan » Wed Oct 31, 2007 12:28 pm

Simovic watched in disbelief as the prison staff worked on Lt. Morrison, what were the chances of being hit by an antenna! After he was stretchered away to the infirmary and W.O. Eagle had giving his briefing, Simovic turned to his squad "Ok 1st squad look lively we've got a job to do. So grab your shit and get in Section A's APC, Roberts be ready to take manual control of the phased plasma cannon turret, if that ship wants to mess with us again, this time it's gonna get a small surprise".
Image Ssg Dugan Simovic, Platoon Sergeant                 
ImageImage

Hunk
Chief Warrant Officer 2

Turn 7

Post by Hunk » Thu Nov 01, 2007 3:33 am

Fox utterly ignored Dirk, by the call of one of his other fellow teamates. He looked up at Eric with his raged eyes. "No time eric, we have a mission to do."
-=Tag Eric=-

[quote=""Huey""]"Fox lets move, get back to the APCs" Huey said picking up his pack and RPG. "Rock and roll time" Shit hit the fan pretty quick this time. "Bring that Sniper Rifle too, just in case" He said hefting his gear, nothing like being a grunt. [/quote]

"One step ahead of you Huey."Fox cocked the sniper rifle, making sure it was ready to go as he proceeded on, he throw his rifle to the back of him.Haven't used something like this in ages, a demonic grin struck his face.." I think we should be called U.S. Colonial grunts Heya Huey bet you i can put my polished boot to use, not that it did anything to that last xenomorph that i was gonna make a meat shield out of.By the way is that ye old RPG that i shot that giant with?"

(OOC-Awareness)
Pvt. Devon Aerricks
Spaceforce Sol, 3rd battalion,
2nd regiment, 1st company,
8th platoon Squad 3

AstroBoy
Chief Warrant Officer 2

Turn 7

Post by AstroBoy » Thu Nov 01, 2007 3:42 am

"Section A into the APC", ordered Bojan "and cut the chatter"

Bojan hung back until his entire section got moving. He tried to think if he'd seen that type of aircraft before.

OOC:Knowledge/perception check?
William Jones

Atypicalkiller
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Master Gunnery Sergeant

Turn 7

Post by Atypicalkiller » Thu Nov 01, 2007 5:17 pm

"Sec B1 (OOC short for Section B Squad 1) Load up"

Tarik took his role as leader seriously, he'd been demoted once he would'nt allow it again. He positioned himself at the opening of the APC and provided cover for his men.

"That means you too Pitt!" Khan said sternly.
Last edited by Atypicalkiller on Thu Nov 01, 2007 6:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SCM
BootCamp GM
Corporal Tarik Khan

Apachetear
Second Lieutenant

Turn 7

Post by Apachetear » Thu Nov 01, 2007 6:11 pm

Jacob stood, stunned by the quick turn of events.

"Alright Jim, make sure he's ok!" Jacob called out to Screaming Eagle

lighting a cigarette Jacob headed for the APC with the other squadmembers and crouched beside it.

"I want a comtech out here and I want the Costa updated! Then I want to be in that APC and heading to our planned positions to start this mission post haste!"
Pvt. Jacob "smiles" Honeysett

Pulse Rifle
Shotgun
Pistol
8" Dagger
12" Shortsword

bull30548
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Turn 7

Post by bull30548 » Thu Nov 01, 2007 6:40 pm

Charging out of the building and into an APC Jones started firing up the vehicle. Going through a rapid fire sequences he ah dthe thing purring to life and the remote dish already aligning to Costa. Talking into his comm "Satellite uplink with command ship in a minute Sir."

Bringing weapons and telemetry online he began tracking down that ship. "Tracking rogue ship at this time sir. Private Crest get me the local channels if you can I got a bad feeling hitting that antennae was intentional."

Not looking at where the antennae had crashed down Jones begins jockeying the APC into the fastest course to their assigned location. He waits until all the marines are loaded but necessarily strapped in when he begins the subtle movement. He then waits patiently to be given the go signal.
ergeant Gavin 'Wrench' Jones
Section B Second Squad
Squad Leader
3rd Battalion 2nd Regiment 8th Platoon
"Easy Eights"

Dirk Pitt
First Lieutenant

Turn 7

Post by Dirk Pitt » Fri Nov 02, 2007 12:21 am

"Roger that Kahn." Dirk said as he ran into the APC. He slammed himself into the seat and waited to get moveing.
Cpl Dirk Pitt
First squad leader

Gear
Pulse Rifle w/ 4 grenades, 8 canister shells
M1911 Colt .45 caliber Sidearm
Smoke Grenade x2
KBAR Combat Knife
Portable Welder
Ithaca Shotgun

Non Combat Equipment
Zippo lighter
Cigarettes