Turn 13 Down the Tunnels

The 6th campaign.
Dugan
First Lieutenant

Turn 13 Down the Tunnels

Post by Dugan » Sun May 04, 2008 11:25 pm

When Ward pushed through him to enter the Engine Room Simovic moved inside grabbing the young marine by the shoulder, his face red with rage. "What the fuck do you think your doing? Get the hell out of here, this isn't a god damn free for all! Fox that goes for you too, fall back". Simovic started moving the two towards the door, knowing that any second they could likely be grabbed.

Simovic was starting to get vexed the chain of command was starting to mean nothing and marines were acting like undisciplined Rambo's, he could see it was only a matter of time before it got someone killed.
Image Ssg Dugan Simovic, Platoon Sergeant                 
ImageImage

Morse
Captain

Turn 13 Down the Tunnels

Post by Morse » Sun May 04, 2008 11:43 pm

Morse was liken the situation less, Ward pushed right passed him on his way back. Now the front was covered by one man, that was Dirk.

Morse wasnt about to run forward and take up Ward's position, that would get him killed

He just stayed back where he was and kept his weapon aimed forward. Then he said something, which he thought was repeating himself

Not to sound like an asshole or nothing, but, what the hell are we doing, are we pullin out, or are we goin for those guys

<tag anyone
Last edited by Morse on Mon May 05, 2008 12:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image-SSG Allen Morse - Squad Leader
-3rd Bn, 2nd Reg, 1st Co, 8th Plt
- DEVIL DAWG
- M41A Pulse Rifle - M4 Pistol - Med Kit
Image Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image

Hunk
Chief Warrant Officer 2

Turn 13 Down the Tunnels

Post by Hunk » Mon May 05, 2008 12:13 am

Fox shot a dirty confused look at dugan. Before moving back. He started walking backwards into the door. Fox spoke with a monotone voice. "I am just following orders. My squad leader told me to take point while he was standing at the doorway, but as you requested I will fall back.' Fox was about to say something cocky but he helled his mouth back.
-=Tag Dugan

(OOC-The whole take point thing. . . Dirk would of spoke up if he had an objection. I assumed since he was standing in the door that take point from there means a breach.)
Pvt. Devon Aerricks
Spaceforce Sol, 3rd battalion,
2nd regiment, 1st company,
8th platoon Squad 3

Tyler Ishizawa
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Master Gunnery Sergeant

Turn 13 Down the Tunnels

Post by Tyler Ishizawa » Mon May 05, 2008 12:16 am

Seeing that Ward had gone back, that left only Dirk taking point. Tyler jogged up to dirk's right and took point with him, keeping an eye on the motion tracker. He just didn't get it.

They were mere meters away from a xenomorph hive, and probably less than 100 meters from a really big xeno, judging by that roar, and the FNG's, at least most of them, were just going about as it was some damn party.

He sighed, then spoke to Dirk in a quiet voice. "These guys are gonna get killed real fast if they don't smarten up. Hey, I know I'm new too, but at least I kept my mouth shut", Tyler said, as he grinned.

"So where do you want me? Keep in mind I got a flame unit"

ImageCorporal Tyler Ishizawa, 3rd Squad

Dirk Pitt
First Lieutenant

Turn 13 Down the Tunnels

Post by Dirk Pitt » Mon May 05, 2008 12:24 am

Dirk couldn't believe it. These new guys are going to get them selves likked.

" Ward, keep quiet and follow orders. We are getting to the drop ship. That is what the LT wants and that is what we are going to do. Tyler, keep an eye on Ward. I think he wants to be a hero" Dirk said as he grabbed Ward and roughly pushed the young Marine back into formation. .

"Fox, get up here. Lets get the kids home alive." Dirk said over the com
Last edited by Dirk Pitt on Mon May 05, 2008 12:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Cpl Dirk Pitt
First squad leader

Gear
Pulse Rifle w/ 4 grenades, 8 canister shells
M1911 Colt .45 caliber Sidearm
Smoke Grenade x2
KBAR Combat Knife
Portable Welder
Ithaca Shotgun

Non Combat Equipment
Zippo lighter
Cigarettes

Dugan
First Lieutenant

Turn 13 Down the Tunnels

Post by Dugan » Mon May 05, 2008 12:30 am

Hunk wrote:Fox shot a dirty confused look at dugan. Before moving back. He started walking backwards into the door. Fox spoke with a monotone voice. "I am just following orders. My squad leader told me to take point while he was standing at the doorway, but as you requested I will fall back.'

Simovic hit the button to the side of the door to close it after the marines came out. "He meant to get us out of here, look Fox I don't like this any more than you, we shouldn't be leaving our men behind, but we have to follow orders"

[O.O.C Simovic will detonate the explosives when the platoon is out of range of the blast. I know its a bit confusing, as initially we were going to assault the Engine Room, but now we have been ordered by Morrison to fall back to the dropship and leave the station].
Image Ssg Dugan Simovic, Platoon Sergeant                 
ImageImage

Kurosaki, Ichigo
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Turn 13 Down the Tunnels

Post by Kurosaki, Ichigo » Mon May 05, 2008 8:35 am

Petrova continued to watch the ceiling. Anything that moved, he would fire at it.

(roll perception, spot ambush)
Sergeant 黒崎、イチゴ
Third Squad Leader
3rd Bn, 2nd Reg, 1st Co, 8th Plt
M41A Pulse Rifle

Return to “USCM 1.0 - False Cross Campaign”