Out of the Pot and into the Fire

The 6th campaign.
Dire Wolf
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Master Gunnery Sergeant

Post by Dire Wolf » Sun May 18, 2008 11:18 pm

[quote=""Jocke""]"Yeah, that's awesome Schrodder, cept that this" Morrison knocked at the wall "is a pressurized hull. The less explosives we use, the better. Besides, claymores are a nasty habit anyway. There's only so much metal between us and nothing, know what I mean?"
[/quote]

"Ja..... but claymores are so much fun they go boom!" He said while he made the universal sign for 'explode' with his hands. "Ja, I do understand, that is why you are the leader, you think things through......" Erik said with a more serious expression on his face.

[quote=""Dugan""]
We're not actually sure but we did find the remains of the U.S.S Deleware crew who'd been eaten or something by them. Half their guts were ripped out.
[/quote]

Erik was a little shook up about it, if they ate people's innards out then why are the MIAs still alive? He always found himself overthinking a situation, he just decided to stop that train of thought and resume looking for the Xenos. "Thats a great fucking way to go, if you see them dragging me away, dont bother trying to save me, just do me a favor and shoot me.... I would Hate to do it myself." Erik added in at the last minute, then he concentrated on looking for the beasts that had caused them so many problems.

Schrodder decided that Ward was right, it was best just to shut up and do his job. The last thing he wanted to happen was to get grabbed by one of those things while having a friendly chat with Ward or Dugan about how royally fucked up they were.

Hans Steiner

Hunk
Chief Warrant Officer 2

Post by Hunk » Mon May 19, 2008 1:14 am

[quote=""Dirk Pitt""]"Ok first. Lets move out. Stay sharp. Fox take point. The rest of you keep your eyes open. These fuckers are going to be confused and pissed with out their queen" He said.

James started slowly walking towards the nest watching the corners and shadows.

[/quote]

Fox kept his shoulder lamp on. He loaded a grenade into his pulse rifles attachment. He lifted his IR lens up. Sweat was dripping of his face. His walking pattern was a little awkward do to the regeneration. He kept his rifle to his shoulder and his eye on the sights.

Dirk keep eyes up . . . I mean Robert keep eyes up on that motion detector.
-=Tag "bull"=-

(OOC-Detect Hidden, Awareness.)
Pvt. Devon Aerricks
Spaceforce Sol, 3rd battalion,
2nd regiment, 1st company,
8th platoon Squad 3

Kurosaki, Ichigo
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Post by Kurosaki, Ichigo » Mon May 19, 2008 8:14 am

Petrova still had his smartgun, and he was advancing with the rest of his squad. Without being asked, he watched their backs.

Sergeant 黒崎、イチゴ
Third Squad Leader
3rd Bn, 2nd Reg, 1st Co, 8th Plt
M41A Pulse Rifle

Sgt_Cartwright
Chief Warrant Officer 4

Post by Sgt_Cartwright » Mon May 19, 2008 8:16 am

Ward's ill-feelings about the mission he was on grew as his unit closed the distance between them and the alien nest. He knew things were going to be bad, but he hoped they would get out of this alive. He really did. He did not want to see any more of his comrades die on his first mission, especially those he had met from recruit training. They were his family, in a sense. He considered Schrodder to be almost a brother... a German brother.

"Nothing on visuals. Clear so far." Ward said, though he felt his words had a certain 'clear, but I know they are there' tone to them.

He only hoped they were not being watched. That those beasts were not planning something sinister in which to trap them and slaughter them with. They had proven to be clever so far and from what he had heard from the more experienced of the Marines, these things knew how to outsmart a human.
img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v302/ ... fmedal.gif[/img]
Private J. Ward
0311: Rifleman
3/2, 8th Platoon
U.S. Colonial Marine Corps

Kurosaki, Ichigo
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Post by Kurosaki, Ichigo » Mon May 19, 2008 9:07 am

Petrova said nothing, considering he had nothing to say. The only people he knew were Schrodder and Ward. Schrodder was advancing right next to him.

"Yo, Schrodder, the ceiling. I'll cover the front area"

"How many of those overgrown roaches are there?"

Sergeant 黒崎、イチゴ
Third Squad Leader
3rd Bn, 2nd Reg, 1st Co, 8th Plt
M41A Pulse Rifle

Return to “USCM 1.0 - False Cross Campaign”