Turn 17 Shrouds of Mystery

The 6th campaign.
Dugan
First Lieutenant

Post by Dugan » Sun Jun 15, 2008 8:36 am

Quinn wrote:
"Sergeant Dugan, this is PFC Quinn. Shit has gone downhill here!"
Simovic realised the others were in more trouble than he thought, but he couldn't abandon this position totally as the Xeno's were quite capable of using an outflanking manoeuvre and totally over running them. "Roberts I'm going to move up with Morse. Hold here with Jonnson and Schrodder and keep a man guarding your six".

"Morse we need to really watch our fire when we move up, your priority is to help the injured I'll guard you while your doing this".

Simovic then led the way leapfrogging with Morse towards the others.
Image Ssg Dugan Simovic, Platoon Sergeant                 
ImageImage

gunstealler
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Post by gunstealler » Sun Jun 15, 2008 11:37 am

Sgt_Cartwright wrote: "Jerome, I'm not the CO or anything... b-b-but... could you radio Simovic and tell him we need reinforcements bad. We got like... more of those fuckers left. We'll also probably need another Corpsman to carry me back... I can't f-f-f-freakin' move." Ward said, his speech slurred from the pain he was experiencing.

As the acid dropped from the alien it hits right on Jerome's pulse rifle barrel melting it through. Damn shit, tossing his pulse rifle away jerome moved towards ward.While doing that Jerome radioed in.
"Requesting reenforcement immediately as we having trouble multiple contact. We have one man down and in need of treatment."

As jerome reached ward.

"Hey ward climb onto my back, my hands are free already crappy acid chew through my rifle.You shoot those bastards while we move out"

Action:Pick up Ward[/i]
img]http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg18 ... 428yb2.png[/img]
PFC J.Hor
3rd Div. 2nd Reg. 8th Platoon Cue Balls
Radio Operator
been to hell and back

"game over man game over" hudson my idol

Morse
Captain

Post by Morse » Sun Jun 15, 2008 6:21 pm

Morse checked his M41A, everything was in full working order, and the ammo counter read 97, his med cit was ready. He was good and set to go.

I'm set, let's do this shit Morse said to Simovic

<tag Simovic

Morse followed Simovic's lead and began leap froggin forward. They seemed to move much faster then other groups that had been doin this earlier on, most likely because there were only 2 of them doing it, and they didn't have much to slow them down.

Morse had really paid attention to the part of watching where he would be shootin, he really would have to, Morse's rifle was always set to burst, as it was the only real form of firing his rifle he could keep a handle on

He knew that if he ever put it on Auto he could never control it, and semi auto, well he could never pull the trigger fast enough.

But he wouldn't have to be shootin much when they were up there, atleast he hoped

Quinn, can ya give a report of the injured up there

<tag Quinn

might as well have an idea of what he was gonna have when he got up there

And Morse continued Leap froggin with Dugan forward
Image-SSG Allen Morse - Squad Leader
-3rd Bn, 2nd Reg, 1st Co, 8th Plt
- DEVIL DAWG
- M41A Pulse Rifle - M4 Pistol - Med Kit
Image Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image

Tyler Ishizawa
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Master Gunnery Sergeant

Post by Tyler Ishizawa » Sun Jun 15, 2008 6:57 pm

Tyler let out a grunt as soon as the xenomorph's tail slammed into his forearms. The impact had caused him to drop his tracker into the darkness, but he still had his pulse rifle in his hand.

The attack had thrown him back a bit, but he quickly managed to regain his balance. He quickly brought up his pulse rifle and fired several bursts at the creature.

ImageCorporal Tyler Ishizawa, 3rd Squad

Dirk Pitt
First Lieutenant

Post by Dirk Pitt » Sun Jun 15, 2008 11:08 pm

[quote=""Pale Rider""]
Screaming Eagle quickly reacted, his movements were precise as he lunged toward the alien but also slightly to the left, there was a flashing of something silver and black past his face, spraying him with slime and mucus. His off balanced attack was successful, as the tomahawk hit and took a small bite out of the side of the aliens head.
[/quote]

Screaming Eagle's face held a grim smile as he opened fire with his M-41A pumping round after round into the wounded xenomorph
Cpl Dirk Pitt
First squad leader

Gear
Pulse Rifle w/ 4 grenades, 8 canister shells
M1911 Colt .45 caliber Sidearm
Smoke Grenade x2
KBAR Combat Knife
Portable Welder
Ithaca Shotgun

Non Combat Equipment
Zippo lighter
Cigarettes

Sgt_Cartwright
Chief Warrant Officer 4

Post by Sgt_Cartwright » Mon Jun 16, 2008 10:03 pm

((OOC: Jerome, no acid sprayed out of the dead xeno, so how did he melt your Pulse Rifle? Secondly, Quinn has sedated me. I'm incapicitated right now.))
img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v302/ ... fmedal.gif[/img]
Private J. Ward
0311: Rifleman
3/2, 8th Platoon
U.S. Colonial Marine Corps

Morse
Captain

Post by Morse » Mon Jun 16, 2008 10:26 pm

Morse and Simovic continued to leap frog forward, and Morse decided to repeat himself

Can someone up there gimme a damage report, who's hurt, who's not, and what's goin on

<tag anyone up ahead
Image-SSG Allen Morse - Squad Leader
-3rd Bn, 2nd Reg, 1st Co, 8th Plt
- DEVIL DAWG
- M41A Pulse Rifle - M4 Pistol - Med Kit
Image Image Image Image

gunstealler
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Post by gunstealler » Tue Jun 17, 2008 1:05 pm

[quote=""Sgt_Cartwright""]((OOC: Jerome, no acid sprayed out of the dead xeno, so how did he melt your Pulse Rifle? Secondly, Quinn has sedated me. I'm incapicitated right now.))[/quote]

From pale rider:The ten millimeter rounds that Jerome fired struck the alien right in the head, killing it, the round penetrated the thick skull and bounced around within the cranium, scrambling the brain. A single drop of acid leaked from out of the bullet wound as it fell back, its hands and feet spasmed slightly before it settled into stillness.
(OOC:it did leak acid =] and i carried u up lol climb onto my back was just an expression like asking u to piggy ride me like a little child haha)

Jerome picked up ward realizing he is sedated, Jerome used one arm to steady ward the other holding to ward's pulse rifle hopefully it would be a use to them.
PFC J.Hor
Radio Operator
been to hell and back

Quinn
First Lieutenant

Post by Quinn » Wed Jun 18, 2008 8:56 pm

"Don't worry, he'll be fine. Just keep the xenos off our backs." Quinn snapped at Jerome. Quinn continued working on the man, treating his severe acid burns on his arms. Luckily, the man had managed to pull his fatigues loose before most of the acid got through, but there was still enough damage to cause concern. And water could only do so much.

Quinn pulled a tube of burn ointment and began to dab at the wounds, providing a cooling sensation for the hurt man.
Current Gear
M42A Scope Rifle
M4A4 .45 ACP caliber Sidearm, Suppressed
Combat Knife
K52 Medical Kit
Flashlight, Flares (6)
Image Image Image

gunstealler
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Post by gunstealler » Thu Jun 19, 2008 12:17 pm

"Sure Quinn"

Jerome lay down ward again this time aiming at the other xenos approaching them.

Roll:Short controlled burst
PFC J.Hor
Radio Operator
been to hell and back

Dire Wolf
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Master Gunnery Sergeant

Post by Dire Wolf » Sat Jun 21, 2008 9:34 pm

Erik wanted to go in and help his friend, but at the same time he wanted to see his girl friend again, he even had a ring for her back in his locker. Schrodder heard the gunfire erupt, than it was quickly drown out by the screams of pain, he did not know who it was, but he had a good guess. "Comon Ward, talk to me" Schrodder said, hoping against hope for a reply

((OOC: I realize that Cartwright (Ward) is out like a light atm))

He could barely stop himselft from vaulting over the barricade and opening up a can of whopass on anything stupid enough to attack the eights. Than he heard Dugan's order. He was disapointed, he wanted to be the one to reinforce the two squads, even if it was a suicide mission.

Schrodder cursed at himself "sie dumme arschloch", he was usually a light hearted person, an optimist in other words, but every once and awhile it all came crashing down. He wished that his old friend had never dared him to start an E-Assault on one of the CIA's auxillary servers. He actually did it, broke through the CIA's insanely powerful firewall and learned a few national secrets along the way.
Hans Steiner

Erika
Second Lieutenant

Post by Erika » Sat Jun 21, 2008 9:46 pm

Erika was advancing with Petrova as ordered.

They arrived in the vicinity of the fighting area.

Erika posted and started shooting against the aliens in order to allow her mates to retreat.

"Hurry up, come back we will cover you" shouted Erika.

Erika HOFFMANN
SMARTGUNNER

Kurosaki, Ichigo
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Post by Kurosaki, Ichigo » Tue Jun 24, 2008 12:40 pm

Petrova shoulder up and fired his smartgun and the crawling xenos, bullets flying out of his gun like a hose. He was sure that he hit something, but he wasn't sure.

Sergeant 黒崎、イチゴ
Third Squad Leader
3rd Bn, 2nd Reg, 1st Co, 8th Plt
M41A Pulse Rifle

Return to “USCM 1.0 - False Cross Campaign”