Turn 17 Shrouds of Mystery

The 6th campaign.
Erika
Second Lieutenant

Post by Erika » Wed Jun 04, 2008 3:46 pm

[quote=""Morse""]Morse thought about that for a second all that went through his head was Jacko, the Australian from bootcamp that wound up "killing himself"
I don't know if we need the Lt. gettin involved in all this, he's got enough shit to deal with alreadly i figure. Lets just try to keep this from turnin into another Jacko story, you remember Jacko from boot right
<tag Erika
Jacko flipped out in boot and had tried to kill all the other Marines, and wound up killin himself in the process
But Morse also didn't want to talk to the Lt. about this, because he didn't want Erika gettin into any more trouble. Because as it stood, she was already in enough trouble, or atleast she would be soon, when Morse talked to him[/quote]

"Morse, I think after this it will take sometimes before I will be deployed again. EHI... do not look like this, everything is fine. I will tell everything to the Lt on our way back, then I will have some light duty for a while and some holydays and then back again into normal service. If everything will go fine you will have some extra-job man... but I will explain you later... Now time to get back focused to our duty..."

Suddenly Erika felt better... even if she missed a lot Dirk...
[/i]
Erika HOFFMANN
SMARTGUNNER

Quinn
First Lieutenant

Post by Quinn » Wed Jun 04, 2008 5:08 pm

Quinn turned to look at Morse with a curious expression when he said the name 'Jacko'. Jacko was the first friend that Quinn had in boot camp, but Quinn was pulled for an emergency assignment, leaving the Aussie behind. But he didn't speak for the moment, because the LT was having a hard enough time keeping the FNGs in control. But he figured he'd lend a hand.

"Cut the chatter newbies, and eyes forward." he whispered into his comm unit. "I want to make it out of here alive, so stay quiet. Unless you want Eagle to rip you a new one."

Sixtus then returned his eyes back to his motion tracker attached to the barrel of his pulse rifle. "All clear so far sir."

Sixtus had his HUD over his right eye, and the medical version displayed the status of the Marines currently in action. However, they were replaced by the vitals of the Marine that they had pulled from the cocoon. "Sir, I got a good look at those ripped chests. Something had exploded from the inside out. And whatever that is might still be in this Marine. Recommending a full quarantine unit be ready once we've landed."
Current Gear
M42A Scope Rifle
M4A4 .45 ACP caliber Sidearm, Suppressed
Combat Knife
K52 Medical Kit
Flashlight, Flares (6)
Image Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image

Kurosaki, Ichigo
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Post by Kurosaki, Ichigo » Wed Jun 04, 2008 10:25 pm

"Sir yes Sir!" Petrova mumbled.
Sergeant 黒崎、イチゴ
Third Squad Leader
3rd Bn, 2nd Reg, 1st Co, 8th Plt
M41A Pulse Rifle

Tyler Ishizawa
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Master Gunnery Sergeant

Post by Tyler Ishizawa » Wed Jun 04, 2008 10:38 pm

Tyler walked with the group as they headed back they way they had come from.

The newer marines were on edge with the more experienced ones. Clearly, the more experienced ones were annoyed, Morrison and Screaming Eagle in particular. Tyler agreed with them. If they didn't cut the chatter a xeno was bound to notice them.

But Tyler decided to keep quiet. He didn't want to start an argument. He kept to himself and kept his eye on the tracker as well as his surroundings.

ImageCorporal Tyler Ishizawa, 3rd Squad

Morse
Captain

Post by Morse » Wed Jun 04, 2008 10:59 pm

[quote=""Erika""]

"Morse, I think after this it will take sometimes before I will be deployed again. EHI... do not look like this, everything is fine. I will tell everything to the Lt on our way back, then I will have some light duty for a while and some holydays and then back again into normal service. If everything will go fine you will have some extra-job man... but I will explain you later... Now time to get back focused to our duty..."

Suddenly Erika felt better... even if she missed a lot Dirk...
[/quote]

Sometimes Morse just didn't understand what Erika was sayin, but he caught most of what she said.

Ya, we'll figure this crap out later, good news is were almost outa here

<tag Erika

Morse was reeally in a want to get the hell outa that place. He was now more attentive as to what was going on over the barricade, but his gun was still not aimed forward.
Image-SSG Allen Morse - Squad Leader
-3rd Bn, 2nd Reg, 1st Co, 8th Plt
- DEVIL DAWG
- M41A Pulse Rifle - M4 Pistol - Med Kit
Image Image Image Image

Corporal Hicks
Major

Post by Corporal Hicks » Thu Jun 05, 2008 12:01 am

Eric kept covering the barricade.

(OOC: Sorry for the bad post but just so you know im still here when i can)
ImageSgtMaj. Danny Sykes - Platoon NCO
USCM Special Forces Recon Team
Serial Number: D26/TQ6.3.48412E9

gunstealler
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Post by gunstealler » Thu Jun 05, 2008 4:57 am

Jerome was wondering how long more does it takes to reach the other at the barricade it seems forever and it is a bad thing.

Jerome now was more serious, some how he became quiet out of a sudden as he felt the air around him getting tense.
img]http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg18 ... 428yb2.png[/img]
PFC J.Hor
3rd Div. 2nd Reg. 8th Platoon Cue Balls
Radio Operator
been to hell and back

"game over man game over" hudson my idol

Dugan
First Lieutenant

Post by Dugan » Thu Jun 05, 2008 4:51 pm

Jocke wrote:
"Fox, get your ass back on point, that M-56 will do no good back there! Doc, you need help, just fucking holler! Dugan, are things still peachy up top?" Morrison drew a deep breath and spat at the floor between his feet.

Simovic replied to Morrison through his comms. "Still no contacts here. Just get your men back to the barricades so we can form up and get the hell outta here"

Simovic overheard what Morse and Erika were speaking about, they didn't seem to be trying to make it a secret. He tapped Erika on the shoulder and spoke to her quietly, firstly switching his comms off. "Look Erika if what your hinting on is true you shouldn't really be in a combat situation at all! Unfortunatley though I really don't think theres any chance of you retreating before the shit hits the fan. So your just going to have to ride it out until we get back to the dropship. Just keep in cover and no heroics, understand? Here and take this, just incase".

Simovic hands Erika his Wrist Location Transponder.
Image Ssg Dugan Simovic, Platoon Sergeant                 
ImageImage

Erika
Second Lieutenant

Post by Erika » Thu Jun 05, 2008 5:44 pm

Erika looked at Simovic... she blushed, she took the Wrist Location Transponder... her hands were shacking... it took her 3 essays to get it around her wrist

"Thank you sir" she begged

then she turned quickly and some tears spilled out from her eyes.
Erika HOFFMANN
SMARTGUNNER

Sgt_Cartwright
Chief Warrant Officer 4

Post by Sgt_Cartwright » Thu Jun 05, 2008 6:55 pm

Ward was anxious to get back. They needed to get back on the Costaguana and completely annihiliate the space station. The defecation was about to hit the oscillation. He could feel it. He sighed and continued to move with the group, sticking close to their radio man. Though his highly disliked the man, he was more important and less expenable than he was. Hor was the radio man, Ward was a rifleman. Ward was the more expendable.

As Ward was moving, he felt something brush against his leg. He instantly glanced down. He could barely see his own feet in the mist. A black object protruded out of the resin. It must have been a part of it. He ignored it after this thought came to mind. If it were something, would it not have grabbed him the instant it made contact with his gear?
img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v302/ ... fmedal.gif[/img]
Private J. Ward
0311: Rifleman
3/2, 8th Platoon
U.S. Colonial Marine Corps

Morse
Captain

Post by Morse » Thu Jun 05, 2008 10:49 pm

Morse had the slight impression that Simovic was gettin the wrong idea, since it was obvious that he had overheard most of what they'd said. He needed to make it clear he had nothin to do with how it all came about. with com. off he said

I'm just gonna throw this out there, i had nothin to do with any a this, i just found about all these new "medical issues".

<tag Simovic

Now that it seemed to start becomin general knowledge of this Morse figured he'd ask,

Any idea what Dirk woulda wanted to call it

<tag Erika
- DEVIL DAWG
Image Image Image Image

Erika
Second Lieutenant

Post by Erika » Fri Jun 06, 2008 8:41 am

Erika blushed even more and her hearth start pumping.

"Later Morse, OK? We will have plenty of time later" she squaked
Erika HOFFMANN
SMARTGUNNER

Morse
Captain

Post by Morse » Fri Jun 06, 2008 1:36 pm

Ya, your right. Lots a time later, no time now. Ya'd think that them running back here they'd get back faster then it took em to get there

<tag Erika

Morse said in a sort of a sigh. He was wondering why it was taking so long for them to come back.
- DEVIL DAWG
Image Image Image Image

gunstealler
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Post by gunstealler » Fri Jun 06, 2008 3:57 pm

[quote=""Sgt_Cartwright""]As Ward was moving, he felt something brush against his leg. He instantly glanced down. He could barely see his own feet in the mist. A black object protruded out of the resin. It must have been a part of it. He ignored it after this thought came to mind. If it were something, would it not have grabbed him the instant it made contact with his gear?[/quote]

Jerome was now moving along ward, "Hey ward watch out the ground getting rough again due to the queen escaping. Try to watch ur step use ur IR it should help abit"

Though ward may be hard to him jerome knew they needed as much firepower as possible if not .....
img]http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg18 ... 428yb2.png[/img]
PFC J.Hor
3rd Div. 2nd Reg. 8th Platoon Cue Balls
Radio Operator
been to hell and back

"game over man game over" hudson my idol

Dirk Pitt
First Lieutenant

Post by Dirk Pitt » Fri Jun 06, 2008 4:48 pm

Jocke wrote:"Ward, quit yer bitchin'! I am fucking sick of your bad feelings." Morrison barked at the FNG.

"Fox, get your ass back on point, that M-56 will do no good back there! Doc, you need help, just fucking holler! Dugan, are things still peachy up top?" Morrison drew a deep breath and spat at the floor between his feet.

We are not moving fast enough... never fast enough for these critters... he thought to himself.

"Eagle- get back there and get some speed up on those bastards. I don't care if you have to drag them by their balls, I want action, and motherfucking speed. Understood?" It was clear that the LT was nurturing a annoyed frustration, that at any point could explode into a fit of violent anger.
James looked back at the rear for a moment and then back at the LT. Aye sir. I'll get em moving He said as he stormed back. He grabbed Ward by the armour and pulled his face close.

"Pull it together Marine. You're pissing the LT off. That means you are pissing me off. I don't give a shit how things are going right now. Just keep your mouth shut and move out." He said to the young Maring. Then pushing him back into formation he raised his voice.

"The rest of you, Move the fuck out. I want to see nothing but green blurs. Move!" He shouted at the platoon
Cpl Dirk Pitt
First squad leader

Gear
Pulse Rifle w/ 4 grenades, 8 canister shells
M1911 Colt .45 caliber Sidearm
Smoke Grenade x2
KBAR Combat Knife
Portable Welder
Ithaca Shotgun

Non Combat Equipment
Zippo lighter
Cigarettes