Turn 18: Death from Above

The 6th campaign.
Kurosaki, Ichigo
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Post by Kurosaki, Ichigo » Tue Jul 01, 2008 6:57 am

Quinn wrote:Quinn looked up at Ward with a look of exasperation on his face.

"Private, I have full license from the Sergeant to strap you down if I have to. The purpose of you lying down is the same reason that we strap ourselves in for when the damn dropship takes off, so you don't go hitting your head and damaging what's left of your brain. And about the stretcher, I'm so terribly sorry. Would you want me to get a special civilian version for you? Because your comfort is my first concern you know."
Petrova looked over on what was the problem and saw the Ward was being Ward again. Petrova called over to Quinn.

"Doc, you know, if Ward keeps walking on his injuries, he might have to go to amputation. Just a thought, Ward." Petrova said.

Petrova saw Erika touching her stomach. He pulled Schrodder over and gestured.

"Maybe Dirk left more than his love in Erika..." Petrova said, pointing very discreatly at her motions.

"And of course, she might need to use the toliet, one of the two."
Sergeant 黒崎、イチゴ
Third Squad Leader
3rd Bn, 2nd Reg, 1st Co, 8th Plt
M41A Pulse Rifle

Dire Wolf
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Master Gunnery Sergeant

Post by Dire Wolf » Tue Jul 01, 2008 7:23 am

[quote=""Sgt_Cartwright""]
"If I wasn't hurt, I'd have to kick your ass for not bein' there to stop the freakin' alien. 'Cause let me tell you, if the alien's claws and teeth didn't hurt, it's breath would." Ward said, then laughed at his own joke. [/quote]

Erik moved over a seat and replied to Ward "Heh, Come and get me Ward, you get up and you will have Quinn's boot in your ass so fast your head will spin."

Erik looked over at Private with a very serious look on his face. "Petrova....... that has to be one of the worst lines I have ever heard." Erik chuckled a little and patted Petrova on the back "It's ok my scary looking russian friend, dont feel bad, not all of us can be smartasses."

Hans Steiner

gunstealler
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Post by gunstealler » Tue Jul 01, 2008 11:26 am

[quote=""Dire Wolf""]
Erik looked over at Private with a very serious look on his face. "Petrova....... that has to be one of the worst lines I have ever heard." Erik chuckled a little and patted Petrova on the back "It's ok my scary looking russian friend, dont feel bad, not all of us can be smartasses."

[/quote]

Jerome moved closer to erik.

"Ya like that one moving about on the stretcher"in a comedic way
img]http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg18 ... 428yb2.png[/img]
PFC J.Hor
3rd Div. 2nd Reg. 8th Platoon Cue Balls
Radio Operator
been to hell and back

"game over man game over" hudson my idol

Sgt_Cartwright
Chief Warrant Officer 4

Post by Sgt_Cartwright » Tue Jul 01, 2008 4:16 pm

"I heard that, jackass!" Ward said, grinning at Jerome.

Ward laid back down and then shot a look at Quinn, another grand smartass comment about to be unleashed.

"I'm glad my comfort is your first concern. Feel's good bein' special." Ward said with a grin.

Ward was your normal by the book Marine and smartass extraordinaire! It was that very quality he enjoyed about himself and kept it to heart. Ward put his hands behind his head as he laid in the stretcher, trying to get comfortable or appear to be comfortable. It would piss off the Corpsman even more.
img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v302/ ... fmedal.gif[/img]
Private J. Ward
0311: Rifleman
3/2, 8th Platoon
U.S. Colonial Marine Corps

Quinn
First Lieutenant

Post by Quinn » Tue Jul 01, 2008 5:05 pm

When Ward finally relaxed into the stretcher, Quinn smirked to himself and got back on the comlink. "Hey Sergeant, when is this tin can lifting off?"
Current Gear
M42A Scope Rifle
M4A4 .45 ACP caliber Sidearm, Suppressed
Combat Knife
K52 Medical Kit
Flashlight, Flares (6)
Image Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image

Return to “USCM 1.0 - False Cross Campaign”