Turn 19: On Board the Ship

The 6th campaign.
Pale Rider
Major

Post by Pale Rider » Tue Jul 01, 2008 9:52 pm

The Dropship boarded the Costaguana and the crew members went to their respective locations. Some to the infirmary and some to the head. Either way everyone was bone tired and weary.

(Sorry again, for the shortness my grandfather is in a coma and I have not had Aliens on my mind)
GM

Image Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image

Quinn
First Lieutenant

Post by Quinn » Wed Jul 02, 2008 2:28 am

((How you can still think of us in your time of crisis my friend, I don't know. Here's hopin he pulls through.))

"ALRIGHT, WE HAVE WOUNDED TO MOVE!!" Quinn's voice boomed across the hangar deck when the wounded were being transferred from the stretchers to the crash carts and being wheeled away to the infirmary. "And I want an MRI scan done on this one immediately!" Quinn told the medics about the Marine they had saved.

When the Chief medic approached Quinn, Quinn dug his hands deep into his pockets, a tinny rattling sound coming from within. He withdrew sets of dog tags of the dead and handed them over. "Sorry I couldn't save more sir..." Quinn said to Lieutenant Morrison as he passed by.
Current Gear
M42A Scope Rifle
M4A4 .45 ACP caliber Sidearm, Suppressed
Combat Knife
K52 Medical Kit
Flashlight, Flares (6)
Image Image Image

Dire Wolf
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Master Gunnery Sergeant

Post by Dire Wolf » Wed Jul 02, 2008 3:47 am

((OOC: You dont have to apologize for anything Pale, your grandfather will be in my thoughts and prayers.))
Hans Steiner

Morse
Captain

Post by Morse » Wed Jul 02, 2008 5:33 am

Morse walked up slowly. His job for the most part was done. He and Quinn had just kept the men from suffering from severe acid burns, hadn't lost limbs, and in general were alive because of their actions. But unlike Quinn, Morse seemed to have a sense that his job was done. He just thought that the on board medics could handle it all. As long as they had set up all the equiptment Morse had listed before the ride up that they would need for getting the rest of them back to health, there wouldn't be anything Morse could do.

As long as they've set up the equiptment i told them, they should all be fine, so where do ya need me?

<tag Morrison
Image-SSG Allen Morse - Squad Leader
-3rd Bn, 2nd Reg, 1st Co, 8th Plt
- DEVIL DAWG
- M41A Pulse Rifle - M4 Pistol - Med Kit
Image Image Image Image

Kurosaki, Ichigo
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Post by Kurosaki, Ichigo » Wed Jul 02, 2008 6:36 am

Petrova yelled over the yells of the corpsmen.

"DOES ANYBODY NEED ANY ASSISTANCE?"
Sergeant 黒崎、イチゴ
Third Squad Leader
3rd Bn, 2nd Reg, 1st Co, 8th Plt
M41A Pulse Rifle

Jocke
Chief Warrant Officer 5

Post by Jocke » Wed Jul 02, 2008 7:16 am

Morse wrote:As long as they've set up the equiptment i told them, they should all be fine, so where do ya need me?

Morrison swept his eyes over the organized chaos that unfolded before him. He took of his helmet, and attached it to his webbing.
"Stay with them 'til they go in the freezer, Morse." Morrison nodded at the man, before he extracted a rather large lump of dip from his lower lip, and tossed the gooey mess at the deck.

Morrison then turned to his Sergeants; "Yo- make sure these bastards get their gear policed and atleast nominally cleaned before we go into the freezers. Give them a good couple of hours to unwind. Any snags, let me know. I'll check with command when and if we can debrief this officially. You did a fucking outstanding job out there- you two are a blessing in disquise." Morrison grinned at his two NCO's.

As Morrison walked out of the hangar towards his own little corner of the ship, he stopped briefly by private Hoffman.

"Yo, Hoffmann. As soon as you're done with your gear, you report to me. Understood?"
LcCpl Conrad Heart

Sgt_Cartwright
Chief Warrant Officer 4

Post by Sgt_Cartwright » Wed Jul 02, 2008 7:29 am

"Yo Doc, am I still special?" Ward inquired to Quinn with a grin.

Ward was relieved he was back on the Normandy, but not so relieved he would be visiting the infirmary for quite some time. He needed a clean bill of health before he was even allowed out of the infirmary. He did not really like that deal, but he had to do it whether he liked it or not. So, that's what he would do.

Ward glanced over at Schrodder and said, "See ya when I get outta the infirmary. If you visit me while I'm in there, I'll knock ya out cold and put ya in the bed next to me!" He grinned at his friend, awaiting to be carried off in the stretcher.

img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v302/ ... fmedal.gif[/img]
Private J. Ward
0311: Rifleman
3/2, 8th Platoon
U.S. Colonial Marine Corps

Erika
Second Lieutenant

Post by Erika » Wed Jul 02, 2008 8:59 am

[quote=""Jocke""]["Yo, Hoffmann. As soon as you're done with your gear, you report to me. Understood?" [/quote]

"Yes sir" said Erika

She needed a shower... this was the first thing she did.

Then she had some food and she cleaned up all her gear.

Finally, she dressed up with the class A uniform to report to the Lt.

She arrived in front of his door and rang the signal that she was there.

Erika HOFFMANN
SMARTGUNNER

Dugan
First Lieutenant

Post by Dugan » Wed Jul 02, 2008 2:28 pm

[quote=""Jocke""]

Morrison then turned to his Sergeants; "Yo- make sure these bastards get their gear policed and atleast nominally cleaned before we go into the freezers. Give them a good couple of hours to unwind. Any snags, let me know. I'll check with command when and if we can debrief this officially. You did a fucking outstanding job out there- you two are a blessing in disquise." Morrison grinned at his two NCO's.

[/quote]

"Thank you Sir, its just unfortunate we didn't all make it back...

"Ok you heard the Leuitentant get all your gear and weapons cleaned up and policed away then fall out grab some chow and relax, you have 3 hours before we hit the cryo tubes".

Simovic then had an idea he walked over to the rescued Marine, even though he'd already lost his dogtags he checked his uniform, sure enough his name badge was still attached, though covered in blood and grime. Simovic poured a little water on his hands and wiped at the dirt covering it. He could then see the mans name, Hollow, the smart ass smartgunner had managed to survive. "Quinn this Marine is Hollow you should be able to find his medical records on the ships computer".

Simovic then made his way to the armoury to oversee the handing in of weapons.
Image Ssg Dugan Simovic, Platoon Sergeant                 
ImageImage

Dirk Pitt
First Lieutenant

Post by Dirk Pitt » Wed Jul 02, 2008 7:20 pm

[quote=""Jocke""]

[/quote]

"Aye sir." Screaming Eagle said to the Lt as he spun around and faced the marines. Tired and hurt, they were still doing their jobs. Hood to see that Marines were Marines, no matter what.

"Ok ladies, get that gear squared away, on the fly. Got it? Move. Once done, I don't want to see a single one of you fuckers without a dirnk or a smile. Move out."

(OOC Once again PR...I have been praying for his halth)
Cpl Dirk Pitt
First squad leader

Gear
Pulse Rifle w/ 4 grenades, 8 canister shells
M1911 Colt .45 caliber Sidearm
Smoke Grenade x2
KBAR Combat Knife
Portable Welder
Ithaca Shotgun

Non Combat Equipment
Zippo lighter
Cigarettes

Quinn
First Lieutenant

Post by Quinn » Wed Jul 02, 2008 11:37 pm

"Of course you're special Ward. That's why your mommy and daddy put you in the special helmet when you were young." Quinn cracked. He was examining Pvt. Hollow as he nodded to Dugan.

"Sergeant, would it be possible to organize a team to go after the bodies? Those men deserve a funeral..." Quinn said quietly so as people couldn't overhear his question.
Current Gear
M42A Scope Rifle
M4A4 .45 ACP caliber Sidearm, Suppressed
Combat Knife
K52 Medical Kit
Flashlight, Flares (6)
Image Image Image

Dire Wolf
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Master Gunnery Sergeant

Post by Dire Wolf » Thu Jul 03, 2008 7:20 am

[quote=""Sgt_Cartwright""]

Ward glanced over at Schrodder and said, "See ya when I get outta the infirmary. If you visit me while I'm in there, I'll knock ya out cold and put ya in the bed next to me!" He grinned at his friend, awaiting to be carried off in the stretcher. [/quote]

Erik looked at his friend "Yeah, Promises" After that he checked his armor and weapons in with the Armorer like a good little FNG. He headed straight for the chow hall, he did not care if the cornbread was atrocious, if it was edible it was good enough for him. Erik sat at one of the tables alone, but he barely ate. He was constantly replaying the 'mission' in his head.

Hans Steiner

Kurosaki, Ichigo
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Post by Kurosaki, Ichigo » Thu Jul 03, 2008 9:22 am

Petrova turned in his gun and armor, much to his chagrin. He really wanted to lug around the big M56 and get him some free food, but it didn't work that way. He was hungry, so he went to the mess hall to grab a bite to eat. Petrova went to the food machine and got some cornbread and coffee and sat in front of Schrodder.

"Yo man, you okay?"

Sergeant 黒崎、イチゴ
Third Squad Leader
3rd Bn, 2nd Reg, 1st Co, 8th Plt
M41A Pulse Rifle

Sgt_Cartwright
Chief Warrant Officer 4

Post by Sgt_Cartwright » Thu Jul 03, 2008 11:33 am

"That's why they put the helmet on my head! I thought it was just to protect my head in case they dropped me again." Ward said, grinning at Quinn as he let out the smartass comment.

It was good the Devil Doc knew how to take jokes and dish them back out when they were due. Always an excellent quality in a corpsman. Ward awaited to be lifted up in the stretcher and taken to the infirmary. He may dread it, but the beds were a lot more comfortable there than the stretcher was.
img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v302/ ... fmedal.gif[/img]
Private J. Ward
0311: Rifleman
3/2, 8th Platoon
U.S. Colonial Marine Corps

gunstealler
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Post by gunstealler » Thu Jul 03, 2008 12:07 pm

damn jerome was hungry he followed petrova to the mess hall and started eating.
img]http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg18 ... 428yb2.png[/img]
PFC J.Hor
3rd Div. 2nd Reg. 8th Platoon Cue Balls
Radio Operator
been to hell and back

"game over man game over" hudson my idol

Return to “USCM 1.0 - False Cross Campaign”