Turn 5 Two Minute Drill

The 6th campaign.
Apachetear
Second Lieutenant

Turn 5 Two Minute Drill

Post by Apachetear » Wed Jan 23, 2008 11:44 pm

Watching the video feeds Jacob breathed a sigh of relief, glad it was over he glanced at the flatlining marine...

"Someone drag the dead guy out front and leave him there for after this. The rest of you...regroup and prepare to advance? I want to cleanse this hole of any of this filth! Unless anyone has any other suggestions?"

Pvt. Jacob "smiles" Honeysett

Pulse Rifle
Shotgun
Pistol
8" Dagger
12" Shortsword

Dugan
First Lieutenant

Turn 5 Two Minute Drill

Post by Dugan » Thu Jan 24, 2008 12:24 am

Dugan moved up with Hollow into the secondary cargo bay. "Don't sweat it Hollow, no on here is expendable, The other two squads are forward of our position. Plus I'm going to help you anyhow"

As Dugan moved up with Hollow, Rose spoke to him.

[quote=""Dwin Vo-Stray""]

“Hey Sargeâ€
Image Ssg Dugan Simovic, Platoon Sergeant                 
ImageImage

Rayne Hollow
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Turn 5 Two Minute Drill

Post by Rayne Hollow » Thu Jan 24, 2008 1:12 am

Rayne couldent bear to look at the man... and yet... The puncutre on his forhead. and the Burns all over his body.
"Sir What-What are we fighting?" Rayne said shackilly Trying to hurry and get back to the nice safety of his smartgun.

Dirk Pitt
First Lieutenant

Turn 5 Two Minute Drill

Post by Dirk Pitt » Thu Jan 24, 2008 1:13 am

[quote=""AstroBoy""]
"Second squad move in and secure the hypersleep chamber, first will follow you. Anyone who knows they can help with the chambers can help me once the chamber is secured. Fox, pull that shit out.", said Bojan.
[/quote]

"Roger that. Second squad is moving in."

Dirk looked over at Roberts and his squad"Don't take too much time Eric, and watch your self"

Then turning to his squad "Ok, lets keep it together. We lost a man in there last time. I don't want any mistakes. Fox. You have the smartgun. You have point. Jonsson, Take postion on Fox's left. I'll be on his right. Jonsson, keep your motion tracker on and sweep the area as we move. Remember, there could be people in there so check you targets. Lets move"

Dirk lit another cigaret and started on his way back into the cryo room.
Cpl Dirk Pitt
First squad leader

Gear
Pulse Rifle w/ 4 grenades, 8 canister shells
M1911 Colt .45 caliber Sidearm
Smoke Grenade x2
KBAR Combat Knife
Portable Welder
Ithaca Shotgun

Non Combat Equipment
Zippo lighter
Cigarettes

Corporal Hicks
Major

Turn 5 Two Minute Drill

Post by Corporal Hicks » Thu Jan 24, 2008 2:34 am

Eric nodded to Dirk then turned to his own men.

"Quinn, you take right with the motion tracker. Ivanov, you're on point again, Schmidt, take left. I'll watch the back. Infrared scanners down, but don't trust 'em, these things might not even have body heat. Move in on my signal.."
ImageSgtMaj. Danny Sykes - Platoon NCO
USCM Special Forces Recon Team
Serial Number: D26/TQ6.3.48412E9
Image Image Image Image Image Image

Quinn
First Lieutenant

Turn 5 Two Minute Drill

Post by Quinn » Thu Jan 24, 2008 3:07 am

[quote=""Corporal Dwayne C. Hicks""]Eric nodded to Dirk then turned to his own men.

"Quinn, you take right with the motion tracker. Ivanov, you're on point again, Schmidt, take left. I'll watch the back. Infrared scanners down, but don't trust 'em, these things might not even have body heat. Move in on my signal.."
[/quote]

"You got it." Quinn kept his pulse rifle in one hand, but used his elbow to brace it while keeping the motion tracker visible. He moved to the right of the diamond formation. "Anything I should be aware of Corporal?"
Current Gear
M42A Scope Rifle
M4A4 .45 ACP caliber Sidearm, Suppressed
Combat Knife
K52 Medical Kit
Flashlight, Flares (6)
Image Image Image

Corporal Hicks
Major

Turn 5 Two Minute Drill

Post by Corporal Hicks » Thu Jan 24, 2008 3:30 am

[quote=""Quinn""]"You got it." Quinn kept his pulse rifle in one hand, but used his elbow to brace it while keeping the motion tracker visible. He moved to the right of the diamond formation. "Anything I should be aware of Corporal?"[/quote]

Eric thought quickly. "Well, we know they show up on motion trackers, but I was smartgunner when I faced 'em, so I just had a baseball cap. Which means I have no idea if they can be picked up on infrared. Just keep both eyes open, and your eyepiece down. And you already know, but they have acid blood, so don't shoot them if they're right next to our guys." he said as fast as he could. He saw Dirk's squad get about 15 feet in, and whispered to his men, "Follow now, 20 foot spread. Watch the roof and walls." he said, pushing Ivanov forward a bit to get them moving.
ImageSgtMaj. Danny Sykes - Platoon NCO
USCM Special Forces Recon Team
Serial Number: D26/TQ6.3.48412E9

HeavyGlenn
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Turn 5 Two Minute Drill

Post by HeavyGlenn » Thu Jan 24, 2008 6:21 am

As soon the fighting had stopped, the first one to poke and study the aliens where Dr Ian, ignorning the dead completly, grinning over his marvelous find. Trying to take blood samples but that doesnt work out so well, ordering his fellow biologists to take out the aliens corpses. Its hard to hear if hes paniced or just madly intressted.
an Donaldson

AstroBoy
Chief Warrant Officer 2

Turn 5 Two Minute Drill

Post by AstroBoy » Thu Jan 24, 2008 8:35 am

"Jacob, I'm leading second in with first in tow, we've gotta fix these chambers. Third has time to tag and bag."

Keep your squad with and behind me Dirk.
William Jones

Dugan
First Lieutenant

Turn 5 Two Minute Drill

Post by Dugan » Thu Jan 24, 2008 11:02 am

The two men placed Williams body inside the open side doors of the APC.

[quote=""Rayne Hollow""]Rayne couldent bear to look at the man... and yet... The puncutre on his forhead. and the Burns all over his body.
"Sir What-What are we fighting?" Rayne said shackilly Trying to hurry and get back to the nice safety of his smartgun.
[/quote]

"Well I guess theres no point in keeping the information confidential now..." Simovic spoke up so Rose could hear as well. "What we're dealing with seems to be some sort of Alien lifeform that has amazing speed, climbing abilites and senses. It doesn't appear to have eyes but can locate its prey extremely quickly. It uses it's strength to carry off people (I'm not sure for what reason?) and can also kill with it's teeth. Oh and to top it all the thing has extremly concerntrated acid for blood, which is why most of the VETS round here have burns on them. If you do need to shoot them make sure theres a bit of distance between you and it".

He then looked over at a few of the techs & scientists bumbling about in the secondary cargo bay taking samples from the Aliens.

"We need to get these jokers evacuated from here, Rose give me a hand".

Image Ssg Dugan Simovic, Platoon Sergeant                 
ImageImage

Apachetear
Second Lieutenant

Turn 5 Two Minute Drill

Post by Apachetear » Thu Jan 24, 2008 12:26 pm

[quote=""AstroBoy""]"Jacob, I'm leading second in with first in tow, we've gotta fix these chambers. Third has time to tag and bag."

Keep your squad with and behind me Dirk.[/quote]

"Sounds good to me Bojan - keep me posted if there's anything unusual, or if people are getting overly edgy...if that happens swas the squads around yeah?"

Jacob rubbed his eyes, away from the action was...nice...he wasn't in danger, but boy did he miss that adrenaline rush!
Pvt. Jacob "smiles" Honeysett

Pulse Rifle
Shotgun
Pistol
8" Dagger
12" Shortsword

Dirk Pitt
First Lieutenant

Turn 5 Two Minute Drill

Post by Dirk Pitt » Thu Jan 24, 2008 12:32 pm

[quote=""AstroBoy""]"Jacob, I'm leading second in with first in tow, we've gotta fix these chambers. Third has time to tag and bag."

Keep your squad with and behind me Dirk.[/quote]

"Roger that Gunny. Were with you"

"Listen up second squad. Gunny has the point. Hang back from him a bit "
Cpl Dirk Pitt
First squad leader

Gear
Pulse Rifle w/ 4 grenades, 8 canister shells
M1911 Colt .45 caliber Sidearm
Smoke Grenade x2
KBAR Combat Knife
Portable Welder
Ithaca Shotgun

Non Combat Equipment
Zippo lighter
Cigarettes

Quinn
First Lieutenant

Turn 5 Two Minute Drill

Post by Quinn » Thu Jan 24, 2008 12:52 pm

[quote=""Corporal Dwayne C. Hicks""][quote=""Quinn""]"You got it." Quinn kept his pulse rifle in one hand, but used his elbow to brace it while keeping the motion tracker visible. He moved to the right of the diamond formation. "Anything I should be aware of Corporal?"[/quote]

Eric thought quickly. "Well, we know they show up on motion trackers, but I was smartgunner when I faced 'em, so I just had a baseball cap. Which means I have no idea if they can be picked up on infrared. Just keep both eyes open, and your eyepiece down. And you already know, but they have acid blood, so don't shoot them if they're right next to our guys." he said as fast as he could. He saw Dirk's squad get about 15 feet in, and whispered to his men, "Follow now, 20 foot spread. Watch the roof and walls." he said, pushing Ivanov forward a bit to get them moving.
[/quote]

"Oorah." Quinn spread apart from his squadmates, his rifle still cradled in his arms, pointed forward with his motion tracker down where he could see it.

Current Gear
M42A Scope Rifle
M4A4 .45 ACP caliber Sidearm, Suppressed
Combat Knife
K52 Medical Kit
Flashlight, Flares (6)
Image Image Image

Dwin Vo-Stray
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Turn 5 Two Minute Drill

Post by Dwin Vo-Stray » Thu Jan 24, 2008 8:30 pm

Rose shivered at Simovic’s vivid description of the Xenomorphs. The Sarge really knew how to make a man feel wholly insecure.
“Jesus Sarge, you’re a real ray of sunshine!â€
vt. Malcolm Rose
Medic
3rd Squad 'Break Shots'
3rd Battalion, 2nd Regiment, 8th Platoon 'The Easy Eights'
United States Colonial Marines

- JR -
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Turn 5 Two Minute Drill

Post by - JR - » Fri Jan 25, 2008 1:41 am

[quote=""Dirk Pitt""]Then turning to his squad "Ok, lets keep it together. We lost a man in there last time. I don't want any mistakes. Fox. You have the smartgun. You have point. Jonsson, Take postion on Fox's left. I'll be on his right. Jonsson, keep your motion tracker on and sweep the area as we move. Remember, there could be people in there so check you targets. Lets move"
[/quote]
Jonsson moved to the left of Fox. "Aye." He hefted his rifle up with his right arm and held the motion tracker out in front of him, scanning for any movement ahead.
Sergeant Sara Wang - Communications Chief

Expert in Hand-to-Hand Combat
Professional Biologist, Engineer
Proficient in Vehicle & Computer Operation & Repair
...Acceptable Marskmanship

Return to “USCM 1.0 - False Cross Campaign”