Turn 7 Black Suits

The 6th campaign.
- JR -
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Turn 7 Black Suits

Post by - JR - » Wed Feb 13, 2008 3:02 am

Jonsson made a quick slash with his hand across his throat, signaling Rayne to stop. He beckoned sharply to the man, trying to get him out of there before the situation got any worse, and hoping that the Colonel wouldn't take the time to address his last statement.
Sergeant Sara Wang - Communications Chief

Expert in Hand-to-Hand Combat
Professional Biologist, Engineer
Proficient in Vehicle & Computer Operation & Repair
...Acceptable Marskmanship

Rayne Hollow
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Turn 7 Black Suits

Post by Rayne Hollow » Wed Feb 13, 2008 4:15 am

Rayne just decided to walk away wondering how the hell every thing had gone that bad that quick. He was glad that Johnson had pulled him out of the fire but was confused as hell as what had just happened. He still didn't know what he did wrong. Oh well from then on he just shoulent talk during though's kind's of thing's. He met Johnson in the hall way
" What the HELL just happened back there?" He said the second he knew he was out of ear shot.
Last edited by Rayne Hollow on Fri Feb 15, 2008 2:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

- JR -
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Turn 7 Black Suits

Post by - JR - » Wed Feb 13, 2008 4:24 am

"Man, if it's one thing I've picked up on, it's that the higher the rank, the less they want to hear back from us. I dunno how much you know about the rank system, but that was one badass badge she had."

He patted Rayne on the back. "No worries, man, just try to keep your head down a bit more. The less it sticks out the less likely you are to lose it," he said with a slightly wicked grin.

Rayne Hollow
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Turn 7 Black Suits

Post by Rayne Hollow » Wed Feb 13, 2008 4:43 am

" ya ok" Rayne said thankful for the older marine's help. He shuddered to think about what would have happened if Johnson wouldn’t have told him to get out there.
" Hay dude, i was serious back there, about the whole not knowing what's going on. Shouldn’t we go look for the Alien sample's or whatever the synthetic's got onboard?" With that he began to hum the tune to "Beyond the sea". It was a soothing and classic song that he had memorized.
" and dude. seriously ya mean a lot to me. I’m sure I would be dead bye now without ya. So thanks." Rayne couldn’t find the word's to show appreciation of the man without sounding TO corny. Like an old married couple.

Quinn
First Lieutenant

Turn 7 Black Suits

Post by Quinn » Wed Feb 13, 2008 4:49 am

As Quinn had signed the confidentiality agreement, he didn't say anything as he stood, saluted his superiors in the room and walked out with his fellow soldiers. He was quiet the whole time and had the appearance of thinking. He didn't like this one bit.

Turning back at the door, he asked the ranking officer "Sir, who gave authorization for this mission?"

Knowing he was well within his rights to ask now that he had signed the confidentiality agreement, he needed to cover his ass. And the asses of his fellow Marines.

Current Gear
M42A Scope Rifle
M4A4 .45 ACP caliber Sidearm, Suppressed
Combat Knife
K52 Medical Kit
Flashlight, Flares (6)
Image Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image

Dirk Pitt
First Lieutenant

Turn 7 Black Suits

Post by Dirk Pitt » Wed Feb 13, 2008 5:00 pm

Dirk stood up and saluted the Colonel. Turning to Roberts " I know, I'll talk to him and see whats up." He said as he started to turn to the door

As he started to walk away he tossed a cigaret to Jonsson. "Lets get second ready. I want us in first." He said with a smile

Then walking out into the hallway he stopped at Fox who was listening to music. "Ok Fox. First off, Congrats on PFC. You should have gotten it sooner if you ask me. Second, Whats up with you. You seem to have it out for Roberts and me? We need this over and done with now, so talk to me"

Dirk waited for Fox to answer. He lit a cigaret.
Cpl Dirk Pitt
First squad leader

Gear
Pulse Rifle w/ 4 grenades, 8 canister shells
M1911 Colt .45 caliber Sidearm
Smoke Grenade x2
KBAR Combat Knife
Portable Welder
Ithaca Shotgun

Non Combat Equipment
Zippo lighter
Cigarettes

- JR -
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Turn 7 Black Suits

Post by - JR - » Fri Feb 15, 2008 2:52 pm

[quote=""Rayne Hollow""]" ya ok" Rayne said thankful for the older marine's help. He shuddered to think about what would have happened if Johnson wouldn’t have told him to get out there.
" Hay dude, i was serious back there, about the whole not knowing what's going on. Shouldn’t we go look for the Alien sample's or whatever the synthetic's got onboard?" With that he began to hum the tune to "Beyond the sea". It was a soothing and classic song that he had memorized.
" and dude. seriously ya mean a lot to me. I’m sure I would be dead bye now without ya. So thanks." Rayne couldn’t find the word's to show appreciation of the man without sounding TO corny. Like an old married couple.

[/quote]
"Well, as far as I can tell, that's what we're going to do. Never trusted those androids myself. Don't get me wrong, they're damn useful, but still kinda creepy."

At the man's last words, Jonsson turned back to him. "No worries, marine. We're all here to watch eachother's backs." With another nod to Rayne, Jonsson turned and walked over to where Dirk was standing.

[quote=""Dirk Pitt""]As he started to walk away he tossed a cigaret to Jonsson. "Lets get second ready. I want us in first." He said with a smile
[/quote]
Lighting the cigarette Jonsson spoke out of the corner of his mouth. "Yeah. To be honest, it's damn good to have you in the top, you always let us know what to do. It's kinda nice not to have to think when the shit starts goin' down."

Rayne Hollow
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Turn 7 Black Suits

Post by Rayne Hollow » Fri Feb 15, 2008 2:58 pm

Rayne nodded as the marine walked away. Damn! That seemed to happen to him a lot. Not a farewell or a goodbye but just turning around and walking off. He was sure that was about th seventh one that day. He shrugged and looked around for somthing to do. Nothing... Like usual. Rayne decided to just go looking around. See what could be saw. So with that he walked down the hall looking for somthing to catch his eye.

Hunk
Chief Warrant Officer 2

Turn 7 Black Suits

Post by Hunk » Thu Feb 21, 2008 12:55 am

[quote=""Dirk Pitt""]Then walking out into the hallway he stopped at Fox who was listening to music. "Ok Fox. First off, Congrats on PFC. You should have gotten it sooner if you ask me. Second, Whats up with you. You seem to have it out for Roberts and me? We need this over and done with now, so talk to me"

Dirk waited for Fox to answer. He lit a cigaret.[/quote]

"Nah its not with you. Its just ever since that night back at the hotel.I was gonna talk to him about it but his promotion that i wanted was his. So just keep me and Eric separated at all times.I even lost the interest for that promotion. Plus I wanna be the first to see the action. "
Fox grinned as he took a drag out of his rolled cig and exhaled slowly.
"Sometimes I wonder if there would be a spec op team for this quadrant of marines....wait we are in a special field." Fox took another drag and began to talk as smoke came out." I hope i get an special assignment, maybe a loner or something.."fox looked up into dirks eyes and smiled as the last of the smoke left his nose.
-= tag Dirk=-

(Sorry on late posting it has story to it)
Pvt. Devon Aerricks
Spaceforce Sol, 3rd battalion,
2nd regiment, 1st company,
8th platoon Squad 3

Return to “USCM 1.0 - False Cross Campaign”