Turn 7 Black Suits

The 6th campaign.
Rayne Hollow
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Turn 7 Black Suits

Post by Rayne Hollow » Mon Feb 04, 2008 5:54 am

"ya ok whatever i guess i wont talk about stuff i DIDNT see" he said putting a emphasis on the word Didnt." then he signed the waver

First and Last name: Rayne Hollow
----------------------------------------------------

- JR -
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Turn 7 Black Suits

Post by - JR - » Mon Feb 04, 2008 6:08 am

[quote=""Rayne Hollow""]"ya ok whatever i guess i wont talk about stuff i DIDNT see" he said putting a emphasis on the word Didnt." then he signed the waver[/quote]
"That's the spirit," Jonsson chuckled, grinning and slapping Rayne on the back. "We aren't payed to talk any more than we are to think. Just killin' and dyin'."
Sergeant Sara Wang - Communications Chief

Expert in Hand-to-Hand Combat
Professional Biologist, Engineer
Proficient in Vehicle & Computer Operation & Repair
...Acceptable Marskmanship

Rayne Hollow
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Turn 7 Black Suits

Post by Rayne Hollow » Mon Feb 04, 2008 6:20 am

"yes sir! mama said knock you out!" he said pointing at johnson and loughing.

AstroBoy
Chief Warrant Officer 2

Turn 7 Black Suits

Post by AstroBoy » Mon Feb 04, 2008 6:28 am

"What is this "dragon" are we facing? Some sort of fairy tale dragon?"
"Can't tell you until I'm told I'm allowed.", Bojan replied. "But, as we're signing this", he said pointing to the screen, "You can bet it's not a fairy tale."

OOC: PR, you may've missed my really crappy reply, but in short Bojan asked can the eights explain everything to the eights?
William Jones

AstroBoy
Chief Warrant Officer 2

Turn 7 Black Suits

Post by AstroBoy » Mon Feb 04, 2008 9:36 am

"So what cha wanna do Bojan ?"
"I'll probably catch up on some reading.", replied Bojan
William Jones

Hunk
Chief Warrant Officer 2

Turn 7 Black Suits

Post by Hunk » Mon Feb 11, 2008 9:33 pm

Fox signed the Waver without giving any hesitation. Running his finger threw his tomahawk hair cut, it felt good to not cover it up with a helmet for once. The sweet made it frizz.Lifting up the sleeve to his shirt he noticed that there is a scar on his arm from that last attack.

He eyed the marines down one by one. Then turned to rayne to answer his question." Its simple, Hear no evil, See no evil, Speak of no evil and take this money in return of doing so."
-=Tag Rayne=-

Fox sat back and relaxed as he lit himself a hand rolled cig. Took a drag, followed by pulling a piece of tobacco off from his lips, and exhaled.
Pvt. Devon Aerricks
Spaceforce Sol, 3rd battalion,
2nd regiment, 1st company,
8th platoon Squad 3

Pale Rider
Major

Turn 7 Black Suits

Post by Pale Rider » Mon Feb 11, 2008 10:03 pm

"Gentlemen and ladies the answer is as plan as Private First Class Fox just stated it. You have seen nothing and you know nothing. So what is there to tell anyone about. I suggest you finish up whatever you may currently be involved in and get ready to ship out," Colonel Endicott exclaimed.

"This meeting is officially adjourned and over with."

(OOC: I will write up a new turn to post tomorrow as you guys finish up the open ended discussions here. Thanks for your patience as we unraveled the issues and as I recouped from being sick.)
GM

Image Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image

Rayne Hollow
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Turn 7 Black Suits

Post by Rayne Hollow » Tue Feb 12, 2008 12:30 am

Rayne laughed at the see no evil joke and fingered his long hair. It tickled his eye brow's and he felt smug inside knowing that he had already been told a bit about the freaky alien's. SHIT! he couldent remember what they told him. Aw well it didn't matter i mean the mission was over. Wait a minute? what was the POINT of the mission any way's? They went to key stone staion and signed a waver. Don't they make you sign a waver at the end of a mission? Rayne thought eyeing the waver in front of him. So mission over and big pay check? Rayne once again thought grinning at what he would buy. Somthing awsome no dout.
"So boy's since were signing a waver does that mean we get our money now?" Rayne said looking at the other marines.
" And is our mission done know or do we still have an objective?"

Dugan
First Lieutenant

Turn 7 Black Suits

Post by Dugan » Tue Feb 12, 2008 4:26 pm

[quote=""Rayne Hollow""]
"So boy's since were signing a waver does that mean we get our money now?" Rayne said looking at the other marines.
" And is our mission done now or do we still have an objective?"
[/quote]

Simovic looked over at Hollow. "Er not quite, did you not hear what they said? We now have to go after a Synthetic who's smuggled some alien 'samples' on board another Space Station. Then retrieve them by whatever means necessary and presumably make the whole thing look like an accident., right Ms Glasser?"

Image Ssg Dugan Simovic, Platoon Sergeant                 
ImageImage

Pale Rider
Major

Turn 7 Black Suits

Post by Pale Rider » Tue Feb 12, 2008 6:21 pm

Ms. Glasser stood and walked over to stand behind the man who had spoken last, "Mr. Dugan, whether you make it look like an accident or not is not relevant. What is relevant is that you recover the stolen information and prevent this from escalading."

She turned and looked Private Hollow in the eyes, and staring into them Rayne see something akin to a shark's eyes. They were flat and dead, no spark of life seemed to be within them. "And you Mr. Hollow, I suggest you reconsider your calvalier attitude and remember who your superiors are and when you are in their presence to act accordingly." She remained standing there, her eyes locked intently on Raynes.
GM

Image Image Image

Hunk
Chief Warrant Officer 2

Turn 7 Black Suits

Post by Hunk » Tue Feb 12, 2008 7:51 pm

Fox got up into a salute towards the colonel. "Thanks for the promotion sir."
-=Tag Colonel=-

Before leaving the room he give Hicks a dirty look, with satisfaction, and signaled dirk to come out in the hallway.
-=Tag Hicks and Dirk=-

Fox got up from the chair and left the room. He sat right outside the door leaning against the wall. Taking a drag and looked up, exhaling he had some time to reminisce. Random thoughts were clearing from his head. Reaching for his Mp3 player he turned it on before cruising down the hallway. All that was going through his head now was Metallica, "One".
Pvt. Devon Aerricks
Spaceforce Sol, 3rd battalion,
2nd regiment, 1st company,
8th platoon Squad 3

Corporal Hicks
Major

Turn 7 Black Suits

Post by Corporal Hicks » Tue Feb 12, 2008 10:34 pm

Roberts shook his head at the insubordination. He leaned over to Dirk, "Private Fox is pushing it. I could Court Martial him if I wanted. Make sure you warn him."

He stood up and saluted the Colonel and waited for the Officers to go first.
ImageSgtMaj. Danny Sykes - Platoon NCO
USCM Special Forces Recon Team
Serial Number: D26/TQ6.3.48412E9

Rayne Hollow
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Turn 7 Black Suits

Post by Rayne Hollow » Tue Feb 12, 2008 10:55 pm

" wow dude I didn't mean no disrespect on nothing!" Rayne said desperately wanting to pull away from the eye's. Shark's were one of Rayne's worst fear's and it was a truly uncomfortable moment
"But just so I know what i did wrong. What did I do wrong?" He said continuing to stare into the seemingly lifeless eye's.
"I just asked if we got our money yet and if we had another objective." He said once again wondering what the eye's would look like if she really WAS dead. Rayne saw as everyone left out of the corner of his eye. " Thank's for waiting for me" he mumbled as they left.

Pale Rider
Major

Turn 7 Black Suits

Post by Pale Rider » Tue Feb 12, 2008 11:01 pm

"Son, its not what you did as much as how you did. You don't work to get paid! You get paid to work. Now, I suggest you walk out that door and forget about everything you heard here today!"
GM

Image Image Image

Rayne Hollow
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Turn 7 Black Suits

Post by Rayne Hollow » Tue Feb 12, 2008 11:04 pm

"Yes sir!" He said saluting them and then turning to Ms. Glass
" hay no hard feeling'a?" He said this time staring at her nose then fear inspiring eye's.

Return to “USCM 1.0 - False Cross Campaign”