Turn Eight Into the Dark

The 6th campaign.
Erika
Second Lieutenant

Turn Eight Into the Dark

Post by Erika » Fri Feb 22, 2008 9:19 am

[quote=""Dirk Pitt""]Dirk looked at the Marine and grinned. "Don't worry Kyle. Everything is gonna be alright. Lets kick some ass."
[/quote]

Ian went to see Dirk and Kile and asked "what had happened?"

IAN DONALDSON PHD
Erika HOFFMANN
SMARTGUNNER

kgk26
Private

Turn Eight Into the Dark

Post by kgk26 » Fri Feb 22, 2008 11:12 pm

[quote=""Dirk Pitt""]Dirk looked at the Marine and grinned. "Don't worry Kyle. Everything is gonna be alright. Lets kick some ass."
[/quote]

Kyle smiled, he needed some humor,"Oorah", he said in good spirit
rivate Kyle Spurlock
3rd Battalion, 2nd Regiment, 8th Platoon
2nd Squad Dead Shots, Rifleman

Erika
Second Lieutenant

Turn Eight Into the Dark

Post by Erika » Sat Feb 23, 2008 9:23 pm

Ian Donaldson suddenly felt some cramps in all his body and he started feeling really bad.

He started moving around in a strange way and grabbed Kyle.
Erika HOFFMANN
SMARTGUNNER

- JR -
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Turn Eight Into the Dark

Post by - JR - » Sun Feb 24, 2008 7:14 am

[quote=""Rayne Hollow""]"Well guy's I am Absolutely useless unless you tell me to do something. I NEED SPICIFIC Order's before I do anything. So any Third squad LEADERS willing to boss me around?" He murmured finally finding a comfortable, good aiming and towards the back spot. Smiling and risking a glance at Third squad leader.[/quote]
"No worries, marine. I remember what it's like not havin' enough info, and I'll keep ya fed." Jonsson glanced around at his new squad, and quickly sorted out a formation in his mind.

"Rose, stay to the back. Hollow, stay on the left and keep your eyes forward mainly unless something starts goin' on, it's hard to swing the smartgun around. Collins, stay on the right, and I don't want you walking backwards or anything, but keep an eye towards the rear. Same for you, Rose."

[quote=""Erika""]Ian Donaldson suddenly felt some cramps in all his body and he started feeling really bad.

He started moving around in a strange way and grabbed Kyle.[/quote]
The erratic movement jerked Jonsson's attention up to second squad and towards the doctor. "Donaldson, you ok?" he barked. His mind flashed back to the injection the man had received before they had moved out.
Sergeant Sara Wang - Communications Chief

Expert in Hand-to-Hand Combat
Professional Biologist, Engineer
Proficient in Vehicle & Computer Operation & Repair
...Acceptable Marskmanship

Erika
Second Lieutenant

Turn Eight Into the Dark

Post by Erika » Sun Feb 24, 2008 12:05 pm

[quote=""SentinelBlade77""][quote=""Erika""]Ian Donaldson suddenly felt some cramps in all his body and he started feeling really bad.

He started moving around in a strange way and grabbed Kyle.[/quote]
The erratic movement jerked Jonsson's attention up to second squad and towards the doctor. "Donaldson, you ok?" he barked. His mind flashed back to the injection the man had received before they had moved out.[/quote]

Ian Donaldson looked towards the voice who called him. He wanted to speak he could not and he started screaming.

OOC: for those who did not understand that already, here I am not Erika.
Erika HOFFMANN
SMARTGUNNER

Dugan
First Lieutenant

Turn Eight Into the Dark

Post by Dugan » Sun Feb 24, 2008 4:35 pm

Simovic upon hearing Donaldson start screaming quickly moved up behind him and put his hand over his mouth "What the hell do you think you are doing? If you don't stop screaming your alert the guards. Nod your head if yo going to stop".

"Quin, Rose one of you take a look at him, we may have to sedate him if he doesn't shut the hell up".

Image Ssg Dugan Simovic, Platoon Sergeant                 
ImageImage

Erika
Second Lieutenant

Turn Eight Into the Dark

Post by Erika » Sun Feb 24, 2008 4:38 pm

The pain in his body was too much, he tried to move and he was in panic.

He tried to take a breath and said "I do not know what is happening to me, all my body has cramps, it is too painful..."

He started crying.

Erika HOFFMANN
SMARTGUNNER

Dugan
First Lieutenant

Turn Eight Into the Dark

Post by Dugan » Sun Feb 24, 2008 5:35 pm

Simovic listened to the man and ushered towards the nearest medic. "Check him over"

>

"Donaldson what was in that shot you took? Give the medic the other hyperdermic so he can run an analysis on it"

Image Ssg Dugan Simovic, Platoon Sergeant                 
ImageImage

Erika
Second Lieutenant

Turn Eight Into the Dark

Post by Erika » Sun Feb 24, 2008 7:06 pm

"I have no idea. The doctor said that it was useful for the scientific experiment that I was supposed to carry out here on exobiology. I do not know what is going on but I have cramps all over my body and I cannot move anymore. Please help me!!!!" said Donaldson

He really could not stand anymore, his legs do not allow him to stand anymore and his body started to shake. If Dugan does not hold him, Donaldson will fall on the floor.

The panic is growing in Donaldson's heart.

Erika HOFFMANN
SMARTGUNNER

Rayne Hollow
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Turn Eight Into the Dark

Post by Rayne Hollow » Sun Feb 24, 2008 7:10 pm

Rayne tried to swing the Smart Gun around finding it hard just as Johnson had said. He looked at the open left flank of the group and nodded " Sweet" Then quicklly made his way toward's it The second he was comfortable in his positan Donaldson started sreaming and crying.
"What the hell Donaldson?" Rayne said over the screaming. Johnson barked an order to him and cupped his mouth. Damn, Johnson had been nice at the confrence but know he was all.... Officer like. Rayne didn't like it. Suddenly Donaldson's legs gave out and He reallied on his squad leader for support.
"Can we get him outta here? He's in no shape to perform a Op." Rayne said trying to sound logical and convincing.

- JR -
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Turn Eight Into the Dark

Post by - JR - » Sun Feb 24, 2008 9:50 pm

[quote=""Rayne Hollow""]"Can we get him outta here? He's in no shape to perform a Op." Rayne said trying to sound logical and convincing.[/quote]
Jonsson nodded. "I'm thinking it's the injection he got. Must be an allergy, I can't see them sending him out with us if it was risky stuff they gave him."

He shook his head, something always had to go wrong. "Rayne's right, advance in case they need us, marines.." His thoughts flashed back across his experiences, and he quickly modified his statement. "..but keep a bit of distance."

He thought of the android they were seeking, and Colonel Glasser's dead eyes flashed briefly in his memory. He shook his head again. 'Nah, wouldn't be that simple, and that other officer knew her. Keep your head in the game, ya paranoid bastard.'

He shouted ahead to Dugan as third squad moved forward. "We're right behind you if you need him moved out." He beckoned Rose to move closer to the front of third squad in case Quinn needed help checking the man over.

Quinn
First Lieutenant

Turn Eight Into the Dark

Post by Quinn » Sun Feb 24, 2008 10:10 pm

((Wow, lots of stuff happenin.))

Quinn bolted forward and caught the scientist before he might grab the wrong person (these being Marines) and laid the man down on the floor. He looked up at Jonsson as he walked up to the pair. "Hold him down, I need him still to get a medical scan off him!"

As Jonsson held him down, Quinn shucked off his medical pack and pulled out the handles and scanner of his medical backpack. He ran the paddles over the scientist, getting a complex x-ray, MRI and CAT scan all in one. When it was done and as it computed the possibilities, Quinn took another part of the machine. Holding out the arm of Donaldson, Quinn inserted the IV into his arm. A small amount of the doctor's blood was taken for analysis and whatever drugs would be needed would be pumped into the man. Already, saline was flowing through his body to ease the transfer of any sedatives, stimulants or antibiotics that might be needed.

Current Gear
M42A Scope Rifle
M4A4 .45 ACP caliber Sidearm, Suppressed
Combat Knife
K52 Medical Kit
Flashlight, Flares (6)
Image Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image

Dirk Pitt
First Lieutenant

Turn Eight Into the Dark

Post by Dirk Pitt » Sun Feb 24, 2008 11:07 pm

Dirk looked at Quinn take care of Donaldson. Something was going on and he didn't think it was an algery.

"Ok second, Quinn has him. Lets get our minds back on the op." He said
Cpl Dirk Pitt
First squad leader

Gear
Pulse Rifle w/ 4 grenades, 8 canister shells
M1911 Colt .45 caliber Sidearm
Smoke Grenade x2
KBAR Combat Knife
Portable Welder
Ithaca Shotgun

Non Combat Equipment
Zippo lighter
Cigarettes

AstroBoy
Chief Warrant Officer 2

Turn Eight Into the Dark

Post by AstroBoy » Sun Feb 24, 2008 11:07 pm

I can't see them sending him out with us if it was risky stuff they gave him.
"Would you bet your life on that Jonsson?", Bojan asked with raised eyebrows.

He then turned back to unlocking the door

William Jones

- JR -
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Turn Eight Into the Dark

Post by - JR - » Sun Feb 24, 2008 11:22 pm

[quote=""AstroBoy""]"Would you bet your life on that Jonsson?", Bojan asked with raised eyebrows.[/quote]
"..No. No I wouldn't," Jonsson said from his position on the ground.

As second squad got ready to continue, Jonsson spoke up again, wanting to both confirm and imprint any details into both their minds. "Dirk, you leaving Quinn with us?"

Return to “USCM 1.0 - False Cross Campaign”