Turn 9 From Better to Worse, It all Falls Down

The 6th campaign.
- JR -
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Post by - JR - » Wed Mar 05, 2008 3:45 am

[quote=""Pale Rider""]"Sir, to my knowledge the samples have been taken to a laboratory somewhere on this installation. I am afraid that when they did a repair job on me I do not know what else was changed or tampered with. It is quite possible that they retrieved all the valuable information that I have concerning the . . . . that's funny I do not remember what it was that they were looking for. They must have wiped my memory concerning that data stream."[/quote]
Still grim-faced from the Donaldson incident, Jonsson spoke up a bit quicker than he should, knowing he might not quite be speaking in turn. "Do you know the layout of the layout of this place? Specifically.. the labs and storage?" His eyes were slightly narrowed, intensely focused on the synthetic as it turned to meet his gaze.
Sergeant Sara Wang - Communications Chief

Expert in Hand-to-Hand Combat
Professional Biologist, Engineer
Proficient in Vehicle & Computer Operation & Repair
...Acceptable Marskmanship

Dugan
First Lieutenant

Post by Dugan » Wed Mar 05, 2008 10:26 am

[quote=""Pale Rider""]"Sir, to my knowledge the samples have been taken to a laboratory somewhere on this installation. I am afraid that when they did a repair job on me I do not know what else was changed or tampered with. It is quite possible that they retrieved all the valuable information that I have concerning the . . . . that's funny I do not remember what it was that they were looking for. They must have wiped my memory concerning that data stream."[/quote]

"Ok you've aswered the first part of my question, but what about the second, when did you last see any of the crew of this station?".

[quote=""SentinelBlade77""]
Still grim-faced from the Donaldson incident, Jonsson spoke up a bit quicker than he should, knowing he might not quite be speaking in turn. "Do you know the layout of the layout of this place? Specifically.. the labs and storage?" His eyes were slightly narrowed, intensely focused on the synthetic as it turned to meet his gaze.[/quote]

"Jonnson command luckily had the sense to give us a plan of the base. But I suppose it wouldn't hurt to take the android along for added insurance"

Simovic looked at Honeysett waiting to see what he wanted to do next. By his reckoning there'd be quite a few labs on a research station but they did have the schematics so could move quickly to search them. Plus there was also the small matter of Donaldson charging about, in a drug fuelled state. "What do you want to do? The mission priority is to get these samples but now we have the small matter of Donaldson on the loose, if it was up to me we'd leave him here"
Image Ssg Dugan Simovic, Platoon Sergeant                 
ImageImage

Hunk
Chief Warrant Officer 2

Post by Hunk » Wed Mar 05, 2008 11:29 am

[quote=""Corporal Dwayne C. Hicks""]He walked up to Dirk and Fox, thinking that something needed fixing. "Jackal, I'm sorry about what happened on leave, but it's too late to go back and stabalize my mental condition. So is it too late to take your offer from boot camp for a cigerette?"[/quote]

Everything is fine. Just don't do it again. There would be a chance that you or I would lose our lives. Jackal extended his arm out with a firm hand grip.
Pvt. Devon Aerricks
Spaceforce Sol, 3rd battalion,
2nd regiment, 1st company,
8th platoon Squad 3

Quinn
First Lieutenant

Post by Quinn » Wed Mar 05, 2008 11:57 am

Quinn looked around at the Marines with disbelief on his face.

"With all due respect Marines, are we on an operation or a camping trip?!"

Current Gear
M42A Scope Rifle
M4A4 .45 ACP caliber Sidearm, Suppressed
Combat Knife
K52 Medical Kit
Flashlight, Flares (6)
Image Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image

Apachetear
Second Lieutenant

Post by Apachetear » Wed Mar 05, 2008 11:07 pm

[quote=""Dugan""]
Simovic looked at Honeysett waiting to see what he wanted to do next. By his reckoning there'd be quite a few labs on a research station but they did have the schematics so could move quickly to search them. Plus there was also the small matter of Donaldson charging about, in a drug fuelled state. "What do you want to do? The mission priority is to get these samples but now we have the small matter of Donaldson on the loose, if it was up to me we'd leave him here"
[/quote]

"Split up into squads and we'll split the labs between us. If you see Donaldson KO him and break off of your sweep to bring him back here, then continue - but inform us of your delay. If he poses a physical threat then use whatever force you think necessary."

Pvt. Jacob "smiles" Honeysett

Pulse Rifle
Shotgun
Pistol
8" Dagger
12" Shortsword

Dirk Pitt
First Lieutenant

Post by Dirk Pitt » Thu Mar 06, 2008 2:45 am

"Yes sir!" Dirk said. He was glad to be doing something and not just waiting for something to happen.

"Ok Second, lets move out and find the good doctor. Tactical dimond. I'll take point. Fox on my left. Tyler you got right. Spurlock, watch our asses."He said as he started in the direction that the doctor ran off in.

Dirk lit a cigaret and used the motion tracker.

(OOC motion tracker sweep)
Cpl Dirk Pitt
First squad leader

Gear
Pulse Rifle w/ 4 grenades, 8 canister shells
M1911 Colt .45 caliber Sidearm
Smoke Grenade x2
KBAR Combat Knife
Portable Welder
Ithaca Shotgun

Non Combat Equipment
Zippo lighter
Cigarettes

Hunk
Chief Warrant Officer 2

Post by Hunk » Thu Mar 06, 2008 3:06 am

Fox looked at dirk and nodded. Proceeded on with pace and got into his tactical position left of Dirk. Fox was so eager for his combat. Although it would take some getting used too, to fight humans again, he approached on.
Pvt. Devon Aerricks
8th platoon Squad 3

Dugan
First Lieutenant

Post by Dugan » Thu Mar 06, 2008 3:46 am

[quote=""Apachetear""]

"Split up into squads and we'll split the labs between us. If you see Donaldson KO him and break off of your sweep to bring him back here, then continue - but inform us of your delay. If he poses a physical threat then use whatever force you think necessary."

[/quote]

"Ok sounds good to me, what do you want to do with the android though?"

Simovic put his helmet back on and joined up with First Squad. "I'm gonna move out with first squad, ready when you are Roberts"

Simovic realised that the men stood a good chance of coming into contact with Xenomorphs again and hoped they were as prepared as they could be. Chances are though they wouldn't all be making it back. "Good luck Marines, call in any contacts".

Last edited by Dugan on Thu Mar 06, 2008 4:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image Ssg Dugan Simovic, Platoon Sergeant                 
ImageImage

Tyler Ishizawa
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Master Gunnery Sergeant

Post by Tyler Ishizawa » Thu Mar 06, 2008 4:10 am

[quote=""Dirk Pitt""]"Yes sir!" Dirk said. He was glad to be doing something and not just waiting for something to happen.

"Ok Second, lets move out and find the good doctor. Tactical dimond. I'll take point. Fox on my left. Tyler you got right. Spurlock, watch our asses."He said as he started in the direction that the doctor ran off in.

Dirk lit a cigaret and used the motion tracker.

(OOC motion tracker sweep)[/quote]

"Got it", replied Tyler as he took up the right of the squad. As the squad moved off into the direction Donaldson had ran off, Tyler stayed sharp, keeping an eye out for any danger. All he could hear now was the ticking of the motion tracker and the marines' footsteps on the floor. It's quiet. Too quiet...... he thought to himself.

ImageCorporal Tyler Ishizawa, 3rd Squad

Apachetear
Second Lieutenant

Post by Apachetear » Thu Mar 06, 2008 8:32 am

[quote=""Dugan"]

"Ok sounds good to me, what do you want to do with the android though?"

[/quote]

"It can't hurt us right? First law and all that - just leave it here..." Jacob grinned.

"Ok Marines, you've enjoyed the rest and the smoke break, but extinguish and get silent again, until we've seen things-i'm-not-allowed-to-talk-about or we've been fired on Silence and knives are the order of the day. GO!"

Pvt. Jacob "smiles" Honeysett

Pulse Rifle
Shotgun
Pistol
8" Dagger
12" Shortsword

Pale Rider
Major

Post by Pale Rider » Fri Mar 07, 2008 10:37 pm

Time Lapse: Ten Hours

The Marines began a sweep of the Space Station. They had traveled thirteen floors when they encountered the first signs of trouble. Bloody marks left a trail down the hallway. Close inspection revealed broken fingernails. The trail headed into a small closet.

GM

Image Image Image

Tyler Ishizawa
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Master Gunnery Sergeant

Post by Tyler Ishizawa » Fri Mar 07, 2008 11:09 pm

[quote=""Pale Rider""]Time Lapse: Ten Hours

The Marines began a sweep of the Space Station. They had traveled thirteen floors when they encountered the first signs of trouble. Bloody marks left a trail down the hallway. Close inspection revealed broken fingernails. The trail headed into a small closet.

[/quote]

Tyler immediately whipped up his pulse rifle and pointed it at the closet. "Jesus christ", Tyler muttered to himself. His heart was beating rapidly, and he was starting to feel more nervous. Some poor bastard got dragged to his death by one of those xeno fucks......, he thought. "Orders Lance Corporal?"

ImageCorporal Tyler Ishizawa, 3rd Squad

Hunk
Chief Warrant Officer 2

Post by Hunk » Fri Mar 07, 2008 11:11 pm

Fox looked at the trail. It was such a disturbing mess to see. Fox stopped dead cold. Fox thought to himself, this is why i love the job, seriously. He slipped his knife out and clenched the blade with his teeth.

Fox laid the signal out that he would check to closet.
Pvt. Devon Aerricks
8th platoon Squad 3

Dirk Pitt
First Lieutenant

Post by Dirk Pitt » Sat Mar 08, 2008 12:58 am

Dirk looked at the squad and put his finger to his lips. Looking at fox he nodded his head pointing at the closet. He raised his pulse rifle and waited for Fox to open the door. He wanted to call and let command know what they had found, but he didn't want anyone to make a sound before Fox opened the door.

Looking at Tyler he gave hand signals for him to watch their backs
Cpl Dirk Pitt
First squad leader

Gear
Pulse Rifle w/ 4 grenades, 8 canister shells
M1911 Colt .45 caliber Sidearm
Smoke Grenade x2
KBAR Combat Knife
Portable Welder
Ithaca Shotgun

Non Combat Equipment
Zippo lighter
Cigarettes

StConstantine
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Post by StConstantine » Sat Mar 08, 2008 10:23 am

"Crap" Con said "Are we getting anything on the motion trackers in there"

Con knelt with his pulse rifle pointed at the door of the closet ready to shoot anything stupid enough to stick its head out.
PFC Karl Sarafian
Combat Engineer
"Boom"

Return to “USCM 1.0 - False Cross Campaign”