Turn 11 Down the Home Stretch

The 6th campaign.
Quinn
First Lieutenant

Post by Quinn » Thu Apr 03, 2008 5:42 pm

Dirk Pitt wrote:
Hunk wrote:
"Hey dirk im out of lame ass slogans, you got one?" Fox chuckled as he hit a xenomorph with a wall of flames.
-=Tag Dirk=-

"How you holding up there bud?"

-=Tag Hicks=-
Dirk smiled as he poured still more fire into the advancing hord of the monsters.

"I don't know. Tell em they light up your life. Thats as lame as I can get."
"Seems you and the xenos get along like a can of gasoline and a match!" Sixtus called out, taking another single shot at the xenos, aiming for their spines where he guessed their central nervous system to be. "I can already see the fire in that relationship!"
Current Gear
M42A Scope Rifle
M4A4 .45 ACP caliber Sidearm, Suppressed
Combat Knife
K52 Medical Kit
Flashlight, Flares (6)
Image Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image

Pale Rider
Major

Post by Pale Rider » Thu Apr 03, 2008 6:11 pm

The doors slowly slid open, a gale force strength wind shot out the opening a crate came barrelling through the air slamming into an alien knocking it end over end out of the opening.

GM

Image Image Image

Dugan
First Lieutenant

Post by Dugan » Fri Apr 04, 2008 1:26 pm

Simovic cursed to himself, fumbling with the controls he tried to close the inner doors to prevent them being sucked into space.

[O.O.C Intelligence roll. I presume theres an inner and outer door. I'm trying to open the outer door and leave the inner closed. So the dropship can park up. Then i'll close the outer and open the inner].
Image Ssg Dugan Simovic, Platoon Sergeant                 
ImageImage

Pale Rider
Major

Post by Pale Rider » Fri Apr 04, 2008 6:04 pm

The inner doors closed with an audible clang, everyone and everything fell flat on the ground from the sudden repressurization.

"Sergeant, I am entering the outer doors as we speak. I have lights on full lighting up the interior. What was that black, vaguely humanoid form that slammed into my nose before disappearing into to space? Ok, Sergeant I have landed and await further orders."
GM

Image Image Image

Corporal Hicks
Major

Post by Corporal Hicks » Sun Apr 06, 2008 7:36 pm

Roberts had been slowly backing up, while enough to cover Dirk and Fox.
"How you holding up there bud?"
-=Tag Hicks=-
"Never better" he said quickly. Then the doors opened and he found himself sliding backwards, barely holding onto his pulse rifle. Then he stopped suddenly, leaving him dizzy and with a headache. He tried his best to drag himself to his feet to re-assess the situation.
ImageSgtMaj. Danny Sykes - Platoon NCO
USCM Special Forces Recon Team
Serial Number: D26/TQ6.3.48412E9

Dirk Pitt
First Lieutenant

Post by Dirk Pitt » Sun Apr 06, 2008 8:43 pm

Dirk got back on his feet. His head was still spinning and his head ached.
"Fuck!" He said shaking his head

"On your feet second. On your feet. Hit em again. Don't let up on em" He said to his squad as he tried to fire his pulse rifle.

He pulled the trigger and heard a loud click. He slung his M-41A and pulled out the M1911 45 that his mother had sent. The old colt had seen action for longer than he had been alive.

The colt thundered as it spat hot lead at the recovering xenomorphs.

(Roll fire arm Colt M1911)
Last edited by Dirk Pitt on Sun Apr 06, 2008 10:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cpl Dirk Pitt
First squad leader

Gear
Pulse Rifle w/ 4 grenades, 8 canister shells
M1911 Colt .45 caliber Sidearm
Smoke Grenade x2
KBAR Combat Knife
Portable Welder
Ithaca Shotgun

Non Combat Equipment
Zippo lighter
Cigarettes

Tyler Ishizawa
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Master Gunnery Sergeant

Post by Tyler Ishizawa » Sun Apr 06, 2008 9:00 pm

The sudden re pressurization of the landing bay knocked Tyler down onto the ground. He got up as quickly as possible, while struggling to maintain his balance, and began firing at the xenomorphs again. The clip emptied up fast, and he was now down to his last magazine. Quickly jamming it into the rifle, he began firing short bursts at the nearest xenomorphs.

ImageCorporal Tyler Ishizawa, 3rd Squad

Quinn
First Lieutenant

Post by Quinn » Mon Apr 07, 2008 2:00 am

When the doors opened, Quinn quickly dropped to the floor to grab the grating when the wind tore through the bay. Gritting his teeth from the pain, he waited as Simovic rushed to close the inner doors.

Bloody xenos... he thought as he got to his feet, his pulse rifle still in hand. Now the dropship had to be right outside. Didn't have to hold back anymore.

Quinn rushed forward to just behind the front line, switching his pulse rifle to full automatic as he did. When he skidded to a stop, he just held down the trigger on each xeno until they died, using the buckshot if they got too close.

"GIT SOME!" he shouted as he fired.

Current Gear
M42A Scope Rifle
M4A4 .45 ACP caliber Sidearm, Suppressed
Combat Knife
K52 Medical Kit
Flashlight, Flares (6)
Image Image Image

Dugan
First Lieutenant

Post by Dugan » Mon Apr 07, 2008 9:21 am

Pale Rider wrote:The inner doors closed with an audible clang, everyone and everything fell flat on the ground from the sudden repressurization.

"Sergeant, I am entering the outer doors as we speak. I have lights on full lighting up the interior. What was that black, vaguely humanoid form that slammed into my nose before disappearing into to space? Ok, Sergeant I have landed and await further orders."
Simovic had been lucky and was able to grab onto some rigging when the depressurization had happened. Though the immense force had badly sprained his arm muscle. Now he'd managed to close the inner door and with the dropship safely parked up in the bay, he made sure to hit the correct button to close the outer door. Once he'd done this he opened the inner door.

"That was one of those 'specimens' we were told to collect. Unfortunately they've now grown into bad arses and multiplied so we're bugging the hell out".
ImageImage

Pale Rider
Major

Post by Pale Rider » Mon Apr 07, 2008 6:20 pm

"Well sergeant by all means all aboard the choo-choo train. Let's get the heck out of here before we need more body bags. Do you have all of your squads ready and accounted for?"
GM

Image Image Image

Corporal Hicks
Major

Post by Corporal Hicks » Mon Apr 07, 2008 11:08 pm

Roberts heard the question on his radio. "Simovic, two of my boys are still MIA. It's your call Sir." He opened fire on one of the xenos that was getting too close to him, barely saving his life. He kept moving back with the others

(OOC: Roll Pulse Rifle Fire)
ImageSgtMaj. Danny Sykes - Platoon NCO
USCM Special Forces Recon Team
Serial Number: D26/TQ6.3.48412E9

Dirk Pitt
First Lieutenant

Post by Dirk Pitt » Mon Apr 07, 2008 11:48 pm

"Second is ready to go find the MISs sarge. Fuck the xenos" Dirk said as he reloaded the colt
Cpl Dirk Pitt
First squad leader

Gear
Smoke Grenade x2
KBAR Combat Knife
Portable Welder
Ithaca Shotgun

Non Combat Equipment
Zippo lighter
Cigarettes

Dugan
First Lieutenant

Post by Dugan » Tue Apr 08, 2008 9:45 am

Simovic shouted into his comms above the gun fire "We go after them from here and it's just going to be more of us dying. Pull back to the dropship and we can re-evaulate, if they are still alive I'll be able to check the bio signs from there. Then we can see if we can find another way in to attempt a rescue". Simovic had enough blood on his hands for one day a head on attack now would be sucide and I think they all knew it but were to proud to admit it.

"Ok Third Squad, you board first, followed by Second and finally First, keep pouring out that fire though".

Simovic then spoke into the dropship channel "Ok Lt as soon as these doors open we're going to be pulling back so get your ramp open and also you might want to use your front gattling gun to mow down any of the fuckers who try to hitch a ride".

ImageImage

Dirk Pitt
First Lieutenant

Post by Dirk Pitt » Tue Apr 08, 2008 4:58 pm

Dugan wrote:Simovic shouted into his comms above the gun fire "We go after them from here and it's just going to be more of us dying. Pull back to the dropship and we can re-evaulate, if they are still alive I'll be able to check the bio signs from there. Then we can see if we can find another way in to attempt a rescue". Simovic had enough blood on his hands for one day a head on attack now would be sucide and I think they all knew it but were to proud to admit it.

"Ok Third Squad, you board first, followed by Second and finally First, keep pouring out that fire though".

"Fuck! Motherfuckers!" Dirk said to him self. He hated the thought of leaving anyone behind. It was killing him, but he knew Simovic was right. If Simovic would have given us the ok we might have been able to fight their way through these xenos and maybe the next wave. But sooner or later we would be overrun and taken.

"Fall back to the dropship second! Lets go Marines!" Dirk shouted to his men while loading another clip into his colt M1911.

Once the men of second squad were onboard the dropship Dirk steped on, doing his best to cover first squad as they fell back.
Cpl Dirk Pitt
First squad leader

Gear
Smoke Grenade x2
KBAR Combat Knife
Portable Welder
Ithaca Shotgun

Non Combat Equipment
Zippo lighter
Cigarettes

Pale Rider
Major

Post by Pale Rider » Tue Apr 08, 2008 8:50 pm

"Sergeant, the doors are open and the guns are a rattling! So let's rock and roll boyos."
GM

Image Image Image

Return to “USCM 1.0 - False Cross Campaign”