Miss me?

Anything & Everything
Ranger2011
Sergeant
Sergeant

Miss me?

Post by Ranger2011 » Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:32 pm

Okay, so I walked into the barracks last week after being in Hawaii for almost three months. But i'm back everyone, so I could use some filling in. PM or just cluster post this topic. Imma tell you all this, it feels sooo good to finally have internet and Air Conditioning. It's a God given gift and I will never take either for granted again. I'm sad about A:CM being pushed back to November of next year but I will have served my military time next December. College and freedom!

Quinn
First Lieutenant

Re: Miss me?

Post by Quinn » Thu Nov 12, 2009 9:35 am

Ya know, you could have all that if you went Air Force. ;D

Yeah, our next mission is on the bottom of the ocean. I think your character is still with us as an NPC, not sure though. Check through the current roster or PM Nick. We'll get you sorted.

Dugan
First Lieutenant

Post by Dugan » Thu Nov 12, 2009 11:12 am

Welcome back. I took the liberty of keeping your character in the roster as I guessed you'd been deployed.

In the previous mission we were sent to New York's sewer system to try and capture two escaped scientists (who were onboard a ship Weyland Yutani were caryring specimens from LV-426 on). Command suspected they had been impregnated with Xenomorphs, one died after the chest buster came out, which we then killed. The other escaped into New York's streets. His where abouts is unknown...

Now just catch up on the first few turns of the current mission 'Hell On Earth' and take it from there.

Current Roster:

Platoon Command
Lt. Moore
Ssg. Dugan Simovic
Sgt. Jacob Honeysett
Pfc. Eyeball Patch
E.O Jean Wey

Rifle Squad I
Sgt. Ichigo Kurosaki
Cpl. Sixtus Illiardo Quinn
LCpl. Louis Colwell
Pvt. Altair Koneran
Pvt. Gaz Brown

Rifle Squad II
Sgt. Tyler Ishizawa
Cpl. Mike O'Brien
Pvt. Gordon Lionmane
LCpl. Michael Johnson

Rifle Squad III
Sgt. Dirk Pitt
Cpl. Allen Morse
LCpl. Erik Stormhurst
Pvt. Samantha Hall

Ranger2011
Sergeant
Sergeant

Post by Ranger2011 » Thu Nov 12, 2009 11:46 am

Thanks all! I'm glad that you guys kept me good. ;D

Obi
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Post by Obi » Fri Nov 13, 2009 4:32 pm

Hi mate, welcome back!

Last time i was in Hawaii i remember it as, wait i don't really remember it! Must have been a great run ashore! :)

Ranger2011
Sergeant
Sergeant

Post by Ranger2011 » Fri Nov 20, 2009 2:44 pm

Lol. You know it brother. I've been with my parents on vacation years ago, when I was still in High School. Took my girlfriend and we had a hotel room to myself. You see where this was goin'. Needless to say, my parents found out that we...Had fun...And well, it was an awkward plane ride home. But they were cool about it. Lol. When I go home to visit we all laugh. My gf lives close to them so I see her alot too. When i'm done with the military i'm gonna propose to her and enlist in the Police Academy after two years of college to get Bachelor's in Criminal Justice...Then i'll go again for Psychology. XD
Hopefully I can get into the DEA or CIA or even just a Detective for the Louisville Metro Police Department...

Return to “Off topic”