Adventure Game

Anything & Everything
Sarge
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Adventure Game

Post by Sarge » Sun Apr 07, 2013 10:28 am

I guess you could say this is really little more than an excuse for me to log on more often. The goal-survive of course. The way to play-everyone lists a choice-majority rules. Keep an eye on those stats now!

The world I set this in is the Starsiege universe-all I can say is think it through and read.

Here's a break down-Armor determines your four basic stats. You have four base stats-Strength-nessicary to wield weapons, Mobility-this is how fast that particular armor can move, and of course, the traditional health and energy.

Health-how much punishment that particular armor can take before its breached-it runs out, so do you.
Energy-Nessciary to fire energy weapons and use jet packs-recovers over time.
Jumping-Light class armors can jump 30 ft per 1 energy, mediums 20, and heavies 10

Damage-weapons all inflict a certain, set amount of damage-hitting requires you to roll his mobility and your weapon accuracy. If less or equal-direct hit-if greater than-miss.

Skills:
Computers: You can operate and hack a computer
Repair: This increases the effectiveness of repair kits and packs
Communications: You can use comm gear effectively
Swimming: No brainer here folks
Lockpick: Well, you can pick locks
Stealth: Can effectively sneak by opponets and even turrets

Mission Briefing: You are part of the Marauders-an Elite Mercenary unit operating in the Tribal Wilderzone, taking jobs from the various factions and otherwise making a pretty penny plus causing a little mayhem in the process.

Your team was sent on assignment after being hired by the Starwolves to investigate a loss of contact on an ice planet called Tyr’s Cradle-a frostbitten hellhole of a planet where temperatures can suddenly shift from 5 degrees to two hundred below. Since you’re the new guy, you got left on the ship to monitor the communication and secure the LZ-one boring job. After making sure that no one who wasn’t supposed to be there wasn’t there-not to mention you nearly froze your ass off-you went back into the nice warm cockpit and leaned over the console, a hot steaming cup of joe beside you.

Suddenly-
“Yo! We’re cracking open the inner doors now-holy shit! Are you seeing this?”

“What a blood bath! Bodies everywhere!”

“What fuck happened here? I got two guys, both of em looked like they was chewed on!”

“Two more over here captain!”

“Alright, take up defensive positions-hey! Over there! Movement in the shadows!”

“Oi! You-what the fuck-ARRRGGHHH!” (The sound of some kind of electrical weapon going off)

“Marcus!” (A chaingun starts spinning up) “Shoot that son of a bitch!”

(Gunshots, Screams)

“Jake! Jake where the hell are you man-oh shit!” (BANG! BANG! BANG!)

Gunshots.

More Gunshots.

Screams.

Silence.

Sounds like your buddies are all dead. You stare, trying desperately to hail someone, but no one answers. Thoroughly numbed and unsure of what to do, you begin to get a sense of your surroundings.

Health-25/25
Energy-15/15
Strength: 3
Mobility:7

Skills
Computers: 20%
Repair: 10%
Communications: 15%
Swimming: 5%
Lockpick: 0%
Stealth 0%

Equipment