I havent been here in years!!!

Anything & Everything
Bullet42
Sergeant
Sergeant

I havent been here in years!!!

Post by Bullet42 » Thu Feb 27, 2020 8:02 am

Holy crap the most random thing ever. Its been years since I’ve been here since like 2009 its 2020. I wonder if anyone i used to play with is here???? Anyone???

I used to play under this signature
Pvt. John Tomala
Byron's Bandits - 1st Squad
M41A Pulse Rifle

Corporal Hicks
Major

Re: I havent been here in years!!!

Post by Corporal Hicks » Thu Feb 27, 2020 12:28 pm

Welcome back!!!!!! It’s great to see you return!

Morse is still here, Dirk Pitt is still around. Nick and Pale Rider are still hanging around too. The game is still going strong.

As I said to you in private message, ive written your character, Tomala, into a full length action novel. So your efforts were not wasted!
ImageSgtMaj. Danny Sykes - Platoon NCO
USCM Special Forces Recon Team
Serial Number: D26/TQ6.3.48412E9
Image Image Image Image Image Image

Bullet42
Sergeant
Sergeant

Post by Bullet42 » Fri Feb 28, 2020 12:00 am

I really thought this game was gone to be honest. I went searching for some of my old roleplay games and stumbled upon this one.

Wow those are some familiar names I havent seen in ages Hicks, Morse, pale rider was charles right? Is he still running lcna? Or did that go down too? I remember Dirk pitt was the Marine correct? What ever happend to Erika?

Awesome!!!!! Im glad you put some of my old terrible material to use! I couldnt see the pm for some reason because it is on hold?

Corporal Hicks
Major

Post by Corporal Hicks » Fri Feb 28, 2020 12:18 am

Yeah Pale Rider is Charles. I don’t know what ICNA is but I’m guessing it’s down.

Morse became an Army Lieutenant in real life and was deployed. He’s back now and active as ever.

Yeah, Dirk Pitt was a Marine sniper in real life, he’s still around.

I have Erika on Facebook. She doesn’t play here any more.

Tomala isn’t a major character but he has a few lines. With the amount of times I have reread that campaign to write my book, all the old players seem familiar to me. It was pretty great to see you pop up again though.

The real question is, when will you be rejoining the campaign? 8)

Bullet42
Sergeant
Sergeant

Post by Bullet42 » Fri Feb 28, 2020 1:15 am

It was a mafia RP from awhile back i used to play with Charles.

Wow congrats to him thats amazing to see most of the community still playing i was literally a teen when i came on here and now im almost 30 im 27 to be exact.I ended up not joining the military like i planned here when i was a kid life took me in a very different path.Dirk was cool guy hope i can get into contact with everyone.
Send Erika a greeting from me its been ages she was cool too. They probably dont remember me 😂😂😂
Its great to see the board still in tact. I literally dont even know how I stumbled upon this again. Its been years since I RP maybe 8-9 years since ive written anything. Where can i read your book? It is a high possibility i can join up again im just so rusty its not even funny.

Corporal Hicks
Major

Post by Corporal Hicks » Fri Feb 28, 2020 2:24 am

Yeah I took 6 years off then I just randomly remembered it in 2013. Ive been here ever since. I’m 28, I think a lot of ya were around the same age. I will send a message to Dirk and Erika. Dirk played from 2007 to 2019 but he’s currently not playing. Erika has been gone since 2009.

I’m glad you sound so excited! My books are on back order right now. I’ve been editing like crazy trying to get the second edition ready. I can probably get you a paper copy within one month.

Hey that’s ok if you’re rusty! Get back in the saddle, we will be happy to have you back!

Return to “Off topic”