M3T9

The 7th Campaign
Obi
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Re: M3T9

Post by Obi » Mon Oct 05, 2009 9:03 am

"I want everyone with motion trackers to change the filters to search for PDT's, hopefully our fugitive has been implanted with one and it should make this search a whole lot easier"

As the trackers were being configured to scan for PDT's an idea came to Obi.    What we need is eyes in the sky.    Moving over to where Staff Simovic was standing, Obi walked past where Morse was speaking heatedly to the android Jean Wey.   What the hell is that about? Note to self:  Don't buy Morse any electronic devices for Christmas. Sliding past them without making eye contact, Obi spoke as he approached the Staff Sergeant.

"Hey Staff, is there any way we can get a dropship on station to cruise low and slow over the area and use its sensors to scan for a PDT signal? That way it can direct us from above."

Last edited by Anonymous on Mon Oct 05, 2009 9:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
CPL Mike "Obi" O'Brien
Communications Operator

eyeball
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Post by eyeball » Mon Oct 05, 2009 9:40 am

patch felt the sting of Simmovics repremand as if he had actually been hit. he really had not ment to say half of those things out load to the higher ups but he had been some what distracted at the time.

"i hear ya sarge won't happen again" he replied solomly and he hoped truthfully.

he switched his motion scanned to pdt's and swept around again maximum range set out as high as it would go he left the friend or foe indicator deactivated he wanted to see evryone single pick up .
ImageLCpl. Robert Paulson
incinerator, 2 spare fuel bottles, motion detector, first aid kit, pistol, knife, 2 frag.
special weapons tech
Image Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image

Jean
Sergeant
Sergeant

Post by Jean » Mon Oct 05, 2009 9:43 am

"Perhaps you activatin shut down protocol in yourself might do the same! Damn junk-bot done gonna tell me I got a drinkin problem now? Try this one. Fuck yourself."  Morse through the last part out clearly.
Jean tilted her head to the side and looked up at him. Her Asian eyes blinked at him a moment as she looked him eye to eye. Her neck craned as if contemplating what he had just told her to do. Then her emotional programming, combined with her analogy references kicked in and she made a rational decision to at least explain herself and his suggestion. She could only come up with one reply since she lacked programming to understand.

"I don't know how to -- fuck myself," her eyes trailed off and looked in a dark corner as if thinking. This was her programming primarily expressing her confusion through body language. Jean shook her head. "Sorry." Shrugging her shoulders she felt it safer to spend her time with Patch, whom had shown a friendlier, and at times, compassionate demeanor with her.

As she walked away she stopped and placed her chin over patch's shoulder while holding onto his arm with her right hand. She spoke quietly and softly into his ear as she all but hugged him for some sort of support that her emotional programming recommended for an unknonwn reason. "I think I would prefer you teach me a few things about this situation after this mission. If you would like to? There are also some discs that I want you to program me with back home. I think I need them."
Jean Wey - Assigned On-Loan Synthetic from Weyland Yutani.
Model# 406-6/Female

Raider65
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Post by Raider65 » Wed Oct 07, 2009 7:59 am

Lcpl Stormhurst replied with the given orders and switched to the PDT mode on the tracker.

He listened to Morse arguing with the android and thought what a perfect married couple they'd make. Although he didn't voice anything.

He swept an arc and watched his tracker's little screen.
Image  LCpl Erik Stormhurst
ImageImage

Return to “USCM 2.0 - Gothic Serpent Campaign”