Couldn't post in the story

How to join, advice, Q&A, general discussions
Katy
Private

Couldn't post in the story

Post by Katy » Sun Sep 25, 2016 7:12 pm

I don't know if there's something wrong, but I couldn't post in the turn 1 with the rest of you.

Katy Anna awoke to fluorescent lighting blinking and the door of the cryopod opening up as a chilly breeze flushed in from around the sides of the door. Most of the rest of the marines were waking up to carry on their usual duties. She watched Clint McKenna walk off by himself, he seemed to be having a lot of trouble with his dreams lately. She heard the Sergeant mention being ready for PT in 10 minutes and figured she’d go catch up with McKenna so that he would be ready on time. She slipped on a pair of short PT shorts, socks, and shoes and hurried to catch up with McKenna. She reached back and pulled her hair into a ponytail and slipped a scrunchie over the top of it.

Catching up to Clint at the armory, she quickly broke down her rifle to check and see if any lubricant or cleaner on any of the more friction prone pieces. “Sergeant wants everybody ready for PT in about five minutes,” she spoke as she added lubricant to the rails. They sat in silence for a few minutes before placing the weapons back up before starting back towards the others. She walked by his side quietly occasionally glancing up at him with her green eyes, her blonde ponytail swaying as she walked.

<Tag Clint>

Private Katherine Anne Bradford (Katy Anna)

Corporal Hicks
Major

Re: Couldn't post in the story

Post by Corporal Hicks » Wed Sep 28, 2016 2:45 am

It's because you aren't in the group "Players". Its a way to keep confused people and spam bots from posting in the campaign. I tried to fix it but can't figure out how. You may need to apply to the group. I'm asking Pale Rider
ImageSgtMaj. Danny Sykes - Platoon NCO
USCM Special Forces Recon Team
Serial Number: D26/TQ6.3.48412E9
Image Image Image Image Image Image

Pale Rider
Major

Post by Pale Rider » Wed Sep 28, 2016 3:01 am

Try it now. If it still doesn't work shoot your posts to me in PM and I will post it. And send a letter to Nick.
GM

Image Image Image

Katy
Private

Post by Katy » Thu Sep 29, 2016 3:47 pm

I was able to post in today, thanks for the help and posting up my stuff for me. ;D

Return to “The Game”