Recruitment/Advertising the group

How to join, advice, Q&A, general discussions
Medic Guy
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Recruitment/Advertising the group

Post by Medic Guy » Tue May 19, 2020 4:36 pm

I know we have tried some things in the past to promote the group and gain new/returning players. Wanted to see what ideas we can come up with and execute. For a lot of us this is more of a hobby or past time than anything else so I'm thinking free is best with something low cost being the next best thing.

What we have at the moment:
Facebook group

I'm designing a deviant art group now and trying to collect artwork that we may be able to use in the game (much like hicks has been doing for the missions) in addition to finding some of the artists for aliens/uscm related work to see if they are interested in joining
https://www.deviantart.com/aliens-uscm/

Kakao chat (if that's still a thing, not sure what recruitment/advertising may be possible there)

Discord chat (I know it is mostly current players there, I don't use it enough to know what recruitment and advertising may be possible)

What can we do to boost players showing up?
I'm also trying to go to some of the multigenre sites that do roleplaying and seek out the folks that are/have roleplayed on aliens/uscm type things to see if they are interested as well.

I know that we go through ups and downs just want to see if we can reduce the downs and keep it more steady. Appreciate any input.

Return to “The Game”