M1T5 - Descent to darkness

The 8th campaign
pants
Chief Warrant Officer 5

Re: M1T5 - Descent to darkness

Post by pants » Sat Nov 28, 2009 4:18 am

Obi wrote: " Um how about you just don't get shot?" Obi said with a grin.
"Ummm, well as long as the rest of you guys shoot straight that shouldn't be a problem! Can I get an 'Oorah?" replied Gordon with a smirk.
moetiggs wrote: “So, uh, is it just me, or am I the only one who can’t wait to get down there, kick some ass and take some!” Fear was always best camouflaged with false bravado…

<tag marines>
"I'm ready to kick some ass and take some names! Who is that by the way? With these damn suits on I can't tell who's saying what! You all sound the same down here in the dark...wooooo" said Gordon in a creepy voice.
Bobater wrote:One hell of a first mission Alan thought. "Has anyone done anything like this!? I mean this is just crazy! Times like this i wish i did smoke."

<Tag Marines>

"Ummm, this is my first mission. Can't wait to get down there and prove how badass I am!"

<Tag Moetiggs, Bobater, Obi, Platoon>

Apachetear
Second Lieutenant

Post by Apachetear » Sat Nov 28, 2009 9:43 am

Listening to all the fighting talk going on between the marines, Jacob smiled. It was nice to hear people sounding confident, waylayed his own fears somewhat.

Wanting to scratch at the patches for nicotine release on his arm, jacob sighed.

"You know, worst part here is waiting" he said, to nobody in particular...

Suddenly, an idea occured to him...

"Anyone fancy a wager? Half the next paycheck off anybody who takes part in a prize pool for the guy, or gal, who bags the most enemies on this mission?" Smiling, Jacob repeated the old saying to himself 'putting money on something makes it instantly more fun'

<Tag anyone>

Quinn
First Lieutenant

Post by Quinn » Sat Nov 28, 2009 3:18 pm

Apachetear wrote:Listening to all the fighting talk going on between the marines, Jacob smiled. It was nice to hear people sounding confident, waylayed his own fears somewhat.

Wanting to scratch at the patches for nicotine release on his arm, jacob sighed.

"You know, worst part here is waiting" he said, to nobody in particular...

Suddenly, an idea occured to him...

"Anyone fancy a wager? Half the next paycheck off anybody who takes part in a prize pool for the guy, or gal, who bags the most enemies on this mission?" Smiling, Jacob repeated the old saying to himself 'putting money on something makes it instantly more fun'

<Tag anyone>
"Half your next paycheck sarge or half mine? Need to see some hard figures here." Sixtus replied.

Bobater
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by Bobater » Sun Nov 29, 2009 2:53 pm

Pants quote
"Ummm, this is my first mission. Can't wait to get down there and prove how badass I am!"
"Any one who is in the corps is a badass."
Pvt. Alan Shepard

"Peace through superior firepower."

Return to “USCM 2.0 - Hell On Earth Campaign”