Digital Journal of Isabel Orozco

Fan fiction written by our members.
Medic Guy
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Digital Journal of Isabel Orozco

Post by Medic Guy » Wed Feb 10, 2021 12:45 am

I had considered doing this following the Orion's Belt Campaign but didn't get around to it. Figure I can contribute to this periodically.

Date:10 January, 2190

Today was a hard day. I had to tell my fellow marines about being reassigned to the public relations campaign. The campaign is alleged to be a 6 month temporary assignment, but I have my doubts. It was extremely difficult to tell the platoon that I wouldn't be deploying with them on their next mission, but I don't seem to have much choice in the matter. I'll be reporting to Captain Silva tomorrow at Camp Lejune to be briefed on the public relations campaign goals and tour assignments. I still haven't seen or heard anything from Quinn, but he's a hard one for me to understand fully. I'm nervous but excited about where this transition is going to go. Time for some sleep, hopefully good news to report tomorrow.

ImageCorporal Clint McKenna
USCM Special Forces Recon Team
Serial Number: L69/EA5.2.31782M9

Image Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image

Pvt. Isabel Orozco - Rifleman; formerly of the U.S.S. Shiloh Marine Detachment, currently on public relations campaign.
Private Dave Halbert - unknown location

Medic Guy
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Re: Digital Journal of Isabel Orozco

Post by Medic Guy » Sun Feb 14, 2021 8:06 pm

Date:11 January, 2190

I met Captain Silva Today at Camp Lejune, he is going to be the lead on my public relations campaign for the next six months. He is a a little taller than me, about 30 years old and seems a bit stern. I attached his picture below. He explained that we are going to try and boost support for the armed forces and encourage morale amongst the men and women of the various branches of the military. I'll be meeting several other men and women with the right assets to help drum up enlistment and renewed terms of service amongst all branches of the military. The campaign is going to begin across the united states before heading to Europe and Asia. Then I've been told we'll be hitting Australia, Africa, Antarctica, and South America before shipping out to some of the major colony worlds. Silva said that we will be meeting a lot of brass along the way along with important civilian and corporate sponsors. He said that we will be doing a lot of photo shoots and opportunities along with attending galas, balls, and other formal events. I met 2nd Lieutenant Caroline Fielding today who will accompany Silva and I on this tour to assist in documenting the experience. We are supposed to be doing a desert photoshoot tomorrow. Looking forward to it, but totally a little nervous.

ImageCorporal Clint McKenna
USCM Special Forces Recon Team
Serial Number: L69/EA5.2.31782M9

Image Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image

Pvt. Isabel Orozco - Rifleman; formerly of the U.S.S. Shiloh Marine Detachment, currently on public relations campaign.
Private Dave Halbert - unknown location

Return to “Aliens Universe Fiction”