M1T6

The 9th campaign
Quinn
First Lieutenant

Re: M1T6

Post by Quinn » Sat Jun 19, 2010 1:44 am

As the two rebels ducked down, Quinn took the opportunity to take cover himself and check his ammo count. He still had plenty left, but knew all too well how one could run out of ammunition in a firefight and not know it. He tapped his radio to raise the APC.

"Ironsides, Sierra-Golf Bravo Actual. Seventy-five yards from your position south-southwest, high eleven-o-clock. Two tangos, one anti-armor, one sniper. Requesting heavy support, break."

Quinn peeked up over the parapet, saw the sniper, and ducked back down to stay out of the sniper's eye.

"Sniper has me pinned Shepard. Get into an adjacent building if you can." Quinn popped quickly on his squad tac-net.

Dugan
First Lieutenant

Post by Dugan » Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:03 am

Simovic looking at O'Brians motion tracker realised they had multiple tango's closing in, he knew if his squad didn't act fast they could get overrun. "Ok First Squad listen up we need to hit these guys hard so I want everyone to use their grenade launchers as well as Pulse Rifles, if we get overrun we're to fall back to 2nd Squads position. Brown if that happens I want you to Weld the door close behind us" He motioned to the doorway Second Squad had entered minutes earlier.

Simovic then selected the platoon comms channel "This is SG1 Alpha we have multiple tango's closing in on our position, we will be engaging. SG3 Alpha and SG1 Bravo try and give us some supporting fire if you can".

<Tag Platoon>

[O.O.C SG3 Alpha = Sheppard & SG1 Bravo = Quinn]

Quinn
First Lieutenant

Post by Quinn » Sat Jun 19, 2010 4:37 pm

Quinn swore to himself at Simovic's transmission.

Kinda pinned down here. Maybe...

"Bravo copies all, be advised, enemy sniper on opposite roof." Quinn high-crawled over to a section of wall that was still standing and stood up behind it for concealment from the enemy sniper. Looking down through the window at an angle, he hoped to see the enemy column marching down the street, and he did. Raising his rifle, he switched to the grenade launcher.

"Here's something for your ass." he growled, and pulled the trigger, the blast of a grenade launcher going off was unmistakable.

<tag 1st Squad>

Bobater
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by Bobater » Sat Jun 19, 2010 7:48 pm

"Sniper has me pinned Shepard. Get into an adjacent building if you can." Quinn popped quickly on his squad tac-net.
Shepard nodded to Quinn and began to look for an opening to jump to another building.Rushing he said into the comm "I have eyes on about a dozen rebels moving towards 1st squad."
Pvt. Alan Shepard

"Peace through superior firepower."

Obi
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Post by Obi » Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:23 am

"Ok First Squad listen up we need to hit these guys hard so I want everyone to use their grenade launchers as well as Pulse Rifles, if we get overrun we're to fall back to 2nd Squads position
Upon hearing the Staffs' orders face split into a tight smile. Hit em, hard hey? Fuck yeah.

"Abso-fucking-lutely Staff. You get me a kitchen sink and I'll even throw that at the fuckers for you!" Obi responded.

<tag Staff Simovic>

The sound of a pulse rifle grenade launcher was unmistakable over the reports of gunfire and the swooshing noise of RPG's being fired. The screeching of the APCs' wheels on the street and the boom boom boom of its main armament added to the cacophony of sounds of battle.

"Hey Brownie, if we have to fall back, I'll cover you while you run for the door, after all you got the goods to seal it up ok?" Obi called out to his squadmate as he waited for a target to appear in his sights.

<tag Brown>
CPL Mike "Obi" O'Brien
Communications Operator

Return to “USCM 2.1 - Invictus Campaign”