Turn 3

The sixth mission. The marines are faced with a new horror that affects the mind and body.
StConstantine
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Re: Turn 3

Post by StConstantine » Thu Feb 04, 2016 10:08 am

It's quieter than my uncle Toms house here, and uncle Tom was a deaf mute." replied Terence.
"Quiter than two highschoolers fucking on a school night" replied Leon "but I ain't taking chances with this shit, what do the motion trackers say?"
PFC Karl Sarafian
Combat Engineer
"Boom"

Corporal Hicks
Major

Post by Corporal Hicks » Fri Feb 05, 2016 5:31 am

Roberts was always amazed at how useful the skinny ComTech could make himself. Eric's main talent was killing, so it wasn't surprising that the machines and technical expertise of Giosso were out of his grasp. "Man, back when I started the ComTech was practically just a radio-man. And not a very good one at that," he added to himself.

'Plague? Oh man...' he thought. Then he choked back a laugh at the ridiculous sexual comments of the new fucks. He bit his tongue to stay quiet and pulled his respirator over his face.
ImageSgtMaj. Danny Sykes - Platoon NCO
USCM Special Forces Recon Team
Serial Number: D26/TQ6.3.48412E9
Image Image Image Image Image Image

Corporal Hicks
Major

Post by Corporal Hicks » Mon Feb 08, 2016 6:14 pm

Eric Roberts suddenly felt very nervous. His eyes darted left and right. He felt as if he was being watched. He slowly began to back up with his Smart-gun at the ready. He glanced at the ceiling and the floor as he had been attacked from both places before. He risked a glance behind him as well.

Pulling off his respirator he whispered "Sam... I got a bad feeling about this." He gave her a piercing glance that showed he was seriously afraid.
<Tag Sam>

(Roll Awareness)

maxvale76
Chief Warrant Officer 3

Post by maxvale76 » Mon Feb 08, 2016 10:41 pm

Samantha quickly put her mask on and backed away from the area where the word 'Plague' was written and responded to Roberts with a, "Me too Eric, me too.....just stay frosty and ready to rock with that thing"; nodded towards his Smartgun.

Impatient at having gotten no response from the platoon C.O.; Hall clicks on the Platoon-wide frequency again and this time the irritation in her Caribbean-esque accent is noticable. "This is Hall; I need some direction here El-tee; what're your orders for my squad?".

After she finished she put her hand over the mike and spoke up to Sal, Mark and Eric and said; "If we don't get any orders in the next couple of minutes we're falling back to the others' position. They can demote me if they want, but I'm not sitting around in a creepy room with the word 'Plague' scratched into the wall for hours on end waiting for something to end us. Keep a sharp eye out people".

<Tag Platoon & LT>
<Tag Squad>
ImageSGT Samantha "Sam" Hall

M41A Pulse Rifle

Pale Rider
Major

Post by Pale Rider » Tue Feb 09, 2016 5:22 pm

Impatient at having gotten no response from the platoon C.O.; Hall clicks on the Platoon-wide frequency again and this time the irritation in her Caribbean-esque accent is noticable. "This is Hall; I need some direction here El-tee; what're your orders for my squad?".
"

"Hall, fall back to the landing bay immediately!"

<Tag Hall>
GM

Image Image Image

Corporal Hicks
Major

Post by Corporal Hicks » Wed Feb 10, 2016 12:50 am

Pale Rider wrote:"Hall, fall back to the landing bay immediately!"
"Don't gotta tell me twice," Eric said, relieved. "I got point, Sam," Eric led the way back with his Smart-gun, assuming nobody had any objections.
<Tag Sam>

(Roll Awareness)

Quicksilver
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Post by Quicksilver » Wed Feb 10, 2016 4:50 pm

"Right behind you Eric." Mark replied, his eyes quickly falling back onto the motion tracker. Now would be the perfect time for something to jump out at them, after all.

<Motion Tracker>
Pvt. Mark Giosso
3rd Bn, 2nd Reg, 1st Co, 8th Plt
Security Systems Master
Communications / Computer and Motion Tracker Operation Expert
Surveillance Equipment Operation Professional

Whisky
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Post by Whisky » Wed Feb 10, 2016 5:26 pm

Colson was watching the rear, letting the inane banter slip over him. The cold air misting infront of him. But it wasn't the cold that made the hair on the back of his neck stand on end. Looking round he hissed at the new guy. "Cut the shit, something is not right!".

That's when Sam came in over the platoon net sounding particularly annoyed. The LTs response wasn't inspiring confidence. "Shit." was his only response as he flicked his safety off his SMG. Too little too late. Either way he kept his head on a swivel.

<Tag Terence
<Roll Awareness
Pvt. Thomas Colson
2nd Squad - Medic

maxvale76
Chief Warrant Officer 3

Post by maxvale76 » Wed Feb 10, 2016 5:52 pm

Sam replied over the platoon freq with a quck; "Roger that, on the move". She turned to see her people already in motion and she couldn't help a grin; "You boys are some smart puppies"; she told them.

Nodding to Eric as he took the point and Mark fell in behind him, she nodded to Sal and said; "Go, I'll bring up the rear"; and she moved backwards, keeping her Pulse Rifle at the ready and scanning up, down and all-around to ensure nothing surprised them as the fell back....

<Tag Platoon>
<Tag Squad>
ImageSGT Samantha "Sam" Hall

M41A Pulse Rifle

Dirk Pitt
First Lieutenant

Post by Dirk Pitt » Thu Feb 11, 2016 7:17 pm

Listening to the cross talk Dirk signaled for his squad to keep moving. "Lets move forward, slowly. I want to like up with first and we can fall back together. I have point."
<Tag Second squad>

"Sam, this is Dirk. I'm moving my squad up to your position. We'll link up and fall back together." Dirk said as he walked slowly forward, his pulse rifle at the ready.
<Tag Sam>
Cpl Dirk Pitt
First squad leader

Gear
Pulse Rifle w/ 4 grenades, 8 canister shells
M1911 Colt .45 caliber Sidearm
Smoke Grenade x2
KBAR Combat Knife
Portable Welder
Ithaca Shotgun

Non Combat Equipment
Zippo lighter