Turn 17: The Hangar

The third campaign of the Devil Dawgs. The survivors of the USS Shiloh travel to Orion's Belt to warn the inhabitants of an impending attack.
maxvale76
Chief Warrant Officer 3

Re: Turn 17: The Hangar

Post by maxvale76 » Fri Sep 04, 2020 8:13 pm

Samantha saw the little xenomorphs and suppressed bad memories as she brought up her Pulse Rifle and yelled out the location of the monsters as she aimed, fired a quick burst and repeated the process two more times, putting rounds down range at each creature....

<Tag everyone in hearing range>
<6 actions: Aim 1 action, shoot burst at first alien, Aim 1 action, shoot burst at second alien, aim 1 action shoot burst at third alien>
ImageSGT Samantha "Sam" Hall

M41A Pulse Rifle
Image Image Image Image Image Image

taimdala
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Re: Turn 17: The Hangar

Post by taimdala » Sat Sep 05, 2020 6:03 pm

((OOC: I apologize for being AWOL everyone. I've got my youngest to shuttle to college classes amid the COVID-19 mess and I'm caravanning with my oldest in <48hrs who's moving to Brooklyn from NC. I have a bit much on my plate at the moment.))

Dmitri shrugged his shoulders and subtly repeated the action down all the way to his toes to get rid of the tension. A body couldn't fight if it was all seized up. It was just as well he'd come to that conclusion. Henninger's report made it clear they were about to get down to fighting:
LT_Chun wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 12:16 pm "Three small creatures with long tails. Look like a Catholic nightmare about touching yourself." He growled as he fired.
Sam opened fire and Dmitri fired with her, leapfrogging targets in anticipation of her results and keeping an eye out for any more that might appear on the scene. As he fired, he wondered where the 'Catholic nightmare' stage of xenos had come from. All the xenos he'd seen so far were the adult stage xenos. Was there a nest somewhere? Was there a queen? Did it matter? The second they'd evacced, they were going to blow this tin can to hell, right? Xenos were tough bastards but Dmitri doubted they'd survive the vacuum of space after getting hit by a tactical nuke.

<actions: 3 if first alien survives Sam's fire; BUT 2 if it does not: Shoot burst at first alien if it survive's Sam's fire; BUT if first alien dies from Sam's shot, Aim 1 action; then shoot burst at third alien.>
ImageCpl. Dmitri Mikhailovich Barayev
Current Gear
Light Armor
M41A Rifle + 2 clips
VP70 Pistol + 2 clips
Knife
8 grenades
Entrenching Tool
Image Image

"Never, never, never give in ... except to convictions of honor and good sense."

Return to “Orion's Belt Campaign”