Master Sergeant

Turn 4 - What Is The Enemy Of My Enemy - Squad 3,4 - Personell Terminal

Post by JuanPerez » Tue Oct 20, 2020 8:14 pm

<GAMEMASTER INFO: End Of Turn 01.11.2020>

<November 31, 2189, 22:04 p.m.

Polaris System, Planet Utica - Former Hiatt Corporation Mining-Complex
Mission Time 04:04, 21 grad celsius, slight-to-medium rain

Outside Of Personell Terminal>

Sokolva reported the sighting of a figure inside the personell terminal, as suddenly the comms crackled ...

"Hold positions, drone is picking up two fast moving vehicles, coming out of the underground tunnel towards the terminals. Looks like the chinese version of an armoured personell carrier. ETA 30 seconds"
<Tag squad 3 & 4>

... and hell broke loose on the side of the freight terminal. Gunfire, explosions and the sound of an impact could be heard. Once again the comms of Squad 3 & 4 crackled and Harpers voice could be heard ...

"Both APCs have been taken under fire from inside the building. One has rammed into the building, the other one is visibly damaged and is coming around towards your position. Prepare to fire HIMAT."
<Tag squad 3 & 4>

The second APC came around the corner, already damaged and burning, but still on the move, as the HIMAT was fired and the rocket hit the APC. Surprise, though damaged, the APCs defense armarment was intact and so the HIMAT rocket did not score a bullseye shot, but a cracking sound was heard, the aisle, and the APC came to a slittering halt. A hatch was opened, smoke and fire came out and with it, four figures emerged, seeking for cover immediately, one of them managed to enter the personell terminal ...

jingti_ops_1.jpg
jingti_ops_1.jpg (157.83 KiB) Viewed 6464 times

<Tag squad 3 & 4>
Game Master
————————————
Image 1st Lt Daniela Harper - Platoon CO
USCM Special Forces Recon Team
Serial Number A08/TQ3.0.45013E2
Image Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image

M10 Pattern Balistic Helmet
M3 Pattern Personal Armor
M41A Pulse Rifle (6 Mags, 20 Grenades)
Service Pistol (2 Mags)
Combat Knife
Shoulder Lamp
Portable Command Terminal
M94 Marking Flares

Corporal Hicks
Major

Re: Turn 4 - What Is The Enemy Of My Enemy - Squad 3,4 - Personell Terminal

Post by Corporal Hicks » Wed Oct 21, 2020 11:46 pm

"Damn it," cursed Sykes as he heard about the new threats. "Keep going up," he ordered Third Squad. If they went back down to the ground they would be sitting ducks. As he reached the roof of the building, he climbed over the lip and raised his rifle instinctively. He made a quick scan of the roof for any potential threats.
<Tag Third Squad>
(Roll: Awareness)

"Fourth Squad, fire at will," he ordered over the radio. He spoke quickly into a different frequency, hailing First and Second Squad on the far side of the building.
<Tag Fourth Squad>

Looking back down at the scene below, he witnessed the indirect hit of the missile on the hostile APC. As it spun to a halt, Sykes went prone on the roof and prepared to open fire. He saw the four figures exit the vehicle and automatically lined up a shot. "McGreggor, cover our tail. McKenna, take the left target. Bennett, take the middle. Mills, both of us on the right target. Fire on one. Three... Two... One!" Sykes opened fire on the right-hand target, the loud burst and the kick of the recoil as familiar as old friends.
<Tag Third Squad>
(Roll: Gun combat)
ImageSgtMaj. Danny Sykes - Platoon NCO
Serial Number: D26/TQ6.3.48412E9

Medic Guy
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Post by Medic Guy » Thu Oct 22, 2020 4:43 pm

Clint climbed up the rope after Mills, looking into the window to see what might be on the second floor.

<Scouting professional

After getting on to the roof of the building, he made a quick survey of the roof noticing that Mills was doing the same. He indicated to the others to follow him and Mills up. The group started to make the climb up. He reached to grab Bennett's hand and pull him and the smartgun up on the roof. "Come on up brother." After hefting the man up, he heard sound of engines approaching from the North.

<tag Bennett

He reached back over for MacGreggor. "Let's go big man. Come on Sarge!" He heard firing from the Northeast. Sykes pulled himself over the edge, and Clint saw several armed med exit an APC. As Sykes issued orders to take targets, Clint brought his rifle to bear on the soldier to the left. He took aim at the base of his skull while tracking his movement and fired.

<tag MacGreggor and Sykes

<gun combat expert
Aim 6 actions, Shoot 1 action.
ImageCorporal Clint McKenna
Serial Number: L69/EA5.2.31782M9

Image Image Image

Pvt. Isabel Orozco - Rifleman; formerly of the U.S.S. Shiloh Marine Detachment, currently on public relations campaign.
Private Dave Halbert - unknown location

NPC
Private

Post by NPC » Sun Oct 25, 2020 5:17 pm

Private Fernsby prepared to fire the HIMAT again. He pulled out another missile and slammed it into the tube. "Fire when ready," he said to Davros beside him. He no longer noticed the rain or the water in his boots. He was wholly intent on the action in front of him and he knew all too well that a failure could mean disaster.
<Tag Davros>

lordstrand
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by lordstrand » Sun Oct 25, 2020 10:21 pm

Davros wiped the rain from his eyes as he took a quick glance at the motion tracker, just in case the apc's weren't the only enemies coming in. It wouldn't do to have tunnel vision, and miss the enemies sneaking in from behind, after all that's what I would set up.
<motion tracker level professional>

After a quick glance, Davros grabs the trigger of the rocket and prepares to fire. "Alright Frisby let send 'em to hell!!!"
Davros takes careful aim and fires a rocket into the group of hostiles.
<um....whatever rolls are necessary....Rockets??><aim 3 actions fire one action>

"Slam another one of those big dicks in here Finland, I wanna be able to shove another up the APC's ass if someone comes out!!!" "If you can make sure there are no sneaky deakies out there trying to shove one up our ass."
<tag Fensby>
Image LCpl. Strand Davros - Medic
Serial Number: S35/TQ9.4.48100E2

lordstrand
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by lordstrand » Wed Oct 28, 2020 7:58 am

keep the story the same but I will use the rocket on the apc, then be ready for a reload. next turn.
Image LCpl. Strand Davros - Medic
Serial Number: S35/TQ9.4.48100E2

BarbarianMathematics
Sergeant
Sergeant

Post by BarbarianMathematics » Sun Nov 01, 2020 8:59 am

Tanya heard the call loud and clear over the radio from Sykes, "Yes sir. You heard him squad."

<Tag Sykes, 4th squad>

Motioning to the figures that had emerged from the APCs, she guided Vasilev to aim toward the men taking cover while they had a chance. "Fire when you get one in scope. No need to stop. I will tell you if you miss," She told him, making sure to look around them a moment to make sure they were not spotted, adjusting her rifle before looking to where Vasilev was going to fire once more.

<Roll Awareness>
<Tag Vasilev>
ImageLCpl. Tanya Sokolova
Image Image

Corporal Nikolai Pushkin - ComTech
(Currently recovering)

Return to “Polaris Campaign”