Turn 4: Roll Out!

The Devil Dawgs' sixth campaign.
Corporal Hicks
Major

Re: Turn 4: Roll Out!

Post by Corporal Hicks » Sun Oct 24, 2021 2:22 pm

wargamerGM wrote: Sun Oct 24, 2021 1:41 am"We don't have much Sergeant, but what we do have is at your disposal. We have plenty of sets of riot shields and shock batons and a few combat shotguns which can accept non-lethal loads. We have a couple of boxes of Capacitance Gel Shells and plenty of bean-bag training rounds which should do the same job against an unarmored target. Tell me what you need and I'll have it flown out to your location by cargo drone."
Sykes thought for a moment. Most of it could come in handy but he figured the riot shields would be too cumbersome to a unit like his. "Thank you, Sir. We will take the shotguns and plenty of ammo. And we will take the shock batons, no more than twelve. Anything we don't return will be refunded by the Corps."
<Tag Major Meyers>
ImageSgtMaj. Danny Sykes - Platoon NCO
USCM Special Forces Recon Team
Serial Number: D26/TQ6.3.48412E9
Image Image Image Image Image Image

maxvale76
Chief Warrant Officer 3

Post by maxvale76 » Sun Oct 24, 2021 9:13 pm

Samantha heard the reports and chimed in with a quick; "I've got my own shotgun if that helps with distributing the others", and with that she got back to reading the reports and attempting to commit names and faces from the files to memory....

<Tag Everyone>
ImageSGT Samantha "Sam" Hall

M41A Pulse Rifle

LT_Chun
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Post by LT_Chun » Wed Nov 03, 2021 2:00 pm

Henniger looked over at Paulson, briefly taking his eyes off the surrounding rooftops and alleyways.

"Nice and smooth baby, follow them on in. Back us up to the loading dock when Vic 1 finds it."

<Tag Paulson>

He smacked Digger's shin and addressed him when he crouched down under the gunwales.

"Making a stop at the local garrison for non-lethal kit." He said loudly over the engine noise. Digger thumbed up and stood back up in the turret.

Henniger slapped the vehicle local com.

"Third, grab what you think you need, I'll stay at the vehicle with Digger, keep an eye out. Grab me a taser baton, that's all I'll need."

<tag Third Team>
ImageLCPL. J. Henniger USCM
A11/TQ2.0.22146E1
U.S.S. Chimera
Recon Rifleman, Comtech electronics secondary
3rd FTL, Call Sign Devil Dawgs.

Armor and webbing
M41A Pulse Rifle + 7 mags
M40 Grenades x 10
Hand Welder
Service Pistol + 2 Mags
Mk. 1 Combat Knife
Rations/Water
Com-Tech Bypass Device

eyeball
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Post by eyeball » Wed Nov 03, 2021 10:30 pm

As they arrived a the supply depot, paulson swung the vehicle around and reversed into the loading bay as instructed.

"Someone grab me a shotgun and ammo please" he requested, "just a couple of boxes will be fine"
ImageLCpl. Robert Paulson
incinerator, 2 spare fuel bottles, motion detector, first aid kit, pistol, knife, 2 frag.
special weapons tech
Image Image

Return to “Aquarius Campaign”